Elon!

PatrickBateman

I never liked Elon just like I never liked Donald Trump.  

Some of us figured it out a lot quicker then the Dumb Monkey's, Double Standard Hoffa's and Gmcarroll33's of the world. 

Recently Double Standard Hoffa called Donald Trump a fool and Gmcarroll33 said he gave the middle finger to Donald Trump. :doh

Too little, too late girls!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

So of us figure it out a lot quicker then the Dumb Monkey's, Double Standard Hoffa's and Gmcarroll33's of the world. 

Recently Double Standard Hoffa called Donald Trump a fool and Gmcarroll33 said he gave the middle finger to Donald Trump. :doh

Donald Trump can be a fool and still be a 100x better President than Biden, you dumb fucking cvnt.

5 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

LMAO So Apple can't have the freedom of not wanting to advertise on the platform because they disagree with the way it's being run?

Everyone must do what Musk wants or else?  That's some freedom :clap

Screenshot_20221128-213543_Chrome.jpg

Only libtards are dumb enough to think that making a factual statement and asking a question in regards to that fact is force while censoring people for questioning COVID data, election results, etc. is not.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Donald Trump can be a fool and still a 100x better President than Biden, you dumb fucking cvnt.

Dumb Monkey. Anything is possible if it fits your far right wing disinformation. For example one of your many blatant lies:

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Dumb Monkey 

There have been so many.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Monkey. Anything is possible if it fits your far right wing disinformation. For example one of your many blatant lies:

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Dumb Monkey 

There have been so many.

Learn what mutually exclusive means some day.

Like I did when I was in elementary school.

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You and I have the benefit of wisdom and maturity.

We've seen exciting fad products come and go from Pet Rocks to Yo-Yos.

Twitter is just the current Hula-Hoop.

It's huge benefit and effect is instant communication, every breaking news event comes through twitter long before a web page or some network would pick it up.

19 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Some of us figured it out a lot quicker then the Dumb Monkey's, Double Standard Hoffa's and Gmcarroll33's of the world. 

God almighty you expose every single day how dumb you are and how you managed to be dumb enough to rot off a foot.

I agree with Trump on a lot, and disagree with him on other subjects as well.  For instance his stupid idea of who should be governor of Georgia.  I didn’t give a shit.  He’s still 1000% better than Joe Biden and significantly better than Obama.  Nobody is perfect though.

1 minute ago, KingRevolver said:

:clap

Screenshot_20221128-215713_Chrome.jpg

Emails Reveal Biden Administration Coordinated With Facebook, Twitter

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/09/01/censorship-enterprise-emails-reveal-biden-administration-coordinated-with-facebook-twitter/

Biden Administration's Admission They're Flagging Content to Facebook Sparks Furor

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-administrations-admission-theyre-flagging-content-facebook-sparks-furor-1610257

3 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Meanwhile, Alex Jones can't be on Twitter.  Musky boy decides what 'freedom of speech' is...

That's some freedom of speech. :deemer

So it's alright for Apple to arbitrarily decide what companies can offer software on THEIR platform.

But not alright for Twitter to arbitrarily decide what people have violated THEIR terms of service.

Is that your argument now?  Solid.

Everything we see from the media(and kinger) amounts to nothing more than a temper tantrum, their little world is coming crashing down. When elon releases the details of the agreements with the biden admin to censor dissent on various topics(which is illegal) it's going to be humiliating for the entire social media industry as well as the democrats.

It's going to be devastating to them.

3 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Yeah, all these eyes being opened... meanwhile ZERO Red Wave.  Keep opening up those eyes, MoreMen!  LOL

They won 11-12 seats, that's enough, the R's have exactly the same number as the dems had the last two years. nancy seemed to handle the small majority well enough.