Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

WVU screwed up by buying a Tesla.  Those things are gonna be useless once DeLorean takes over the EV business.  He should have just waited and bought this thing if he wanted an EV that bad.

New 2023 DeLorean Alpha 5 Price, Specs, Release Date, Engine

DeLorean's new Alpha5 electric vehicle detailed: yeah, it does 88MPH |  TweakTown

If I lived in the states this would be my kind of ride. Down here with our 3rd world country roads it wouldnt last me a day 

12 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

WVU screwed up by buying a Tesla.  Those things are gonna be useless once DeLorean takes over the EV business.  He should have just waited and bought this thing if he wanted an EV that bad.

New 2023 DeLorean Alpha 5 Price, Specs, Release Date, Engine

DeLorean's new Alpha5 electric vehicle detailed: yeah, it does 88MPH |  TweakTown

Which one?

The first mountie edition?

Or the guy who bought the posting handle?  Or the third version, who then won the handle in a game of chess?

9 hours ago, xyz said:

Which one?

The first mountie edition?

Or the guy who bought the posting handle?  Or the third version, who then won the handle in a game of chess?

I don’t know about any of that stuff.  I’m referring to the one I like to tease about owning a Tesla and voting for Biden.  He seems like a good guy, and all trolling will end as soon as he spends his 30 days in jail over voting Biden and buys a DeLorean.  Otherwise we’re all buying a DeLorean and WVU is gonna be jealous when his Tesla becomes the Pinto of the EV world.

12 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I don’t know about any of that stuff.  I’m referring to the one I like to tease about owning a Tesla and voting for Biden.  He seems like a good guy, and all trolling will end as soon as he spends his 30 days in jail over voting Biden and buys a DeLorean.  Otherwise we’re all buying a DeLorean and WVU is gonna be jealous when his Tesla becomes the Pinto of the EV world.

:laugh

2 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

2 older gay guys drove past me in a tesla the other night here in the villages fl. around the license plate it was sparkly and said "playboys" 

Is that where you live?   A friend of mine just got back from there and wants to move there.  Does look like lots to do there. 

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

Is that where you live?   A friend of mine just got back from there and wants to move there.  Does look like lots to do there. 

i live outside the perimeter in an rv

my parents live inside. lots to do if you like golf and swimming, dorky card games ect. old ppl stuff. can take a golf cart anywhere, hospital, movies, grocery, ect. dont need a car at all

rumors of lots of swinging. i believe it 

Myth & Mogul:  John DeLorean on Netflix.  Pretty good documentary series so far.  

WVU is your Tesla safe?  It didn’t get ruined in the hurricane did it?  Not gonna be any fun if we’re all driving the new DeLoreans and we don’t get to laugh at your Tesla.  Would be a great troll back at us if you bought a regular gas powered car.

Well damn.  We have a battle of DeLoreans between John DeLorean's daughter and the Italian engineer from the original one running DMC.  Are we going EV or supporting John's daughter's new model?  DMC is the EV from the Italian.  DNG is the daughter's version.  No idea if EV or regular gas.

https://hypebeast.com/2022/10/delorean-model-jzd-release-info

DeLorean model jzd gull wing daughter kat next generation motors john zachary detroit motor city december 2023DeLorean model jzd gull wing daughter kat next generation motors john zachary detroit motor city december 2023DeLorean model jzd gull wing daughter kat next generation motors john zachary detroit motor city december 2023DeLorean model jzd gull wing daughter kat next generation motors john zachary detroit motor city december 2023