Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

Of course.  Nobody will ever make a movie involving a Tesla being an unforgettable car in the movie.  The documentary goes into that a little.

Originally, the time machine was supposed to be a refrigerator but they changed their minds because they thought kids across the country would start locking themselves in refrigerators.  

4 minutes ago, xyz said:

Like I said.

His daughter CREATED a BAD ASS piece of metal.

Just think you can have that or a stupid EV that is inevitably nothing but a dead battery with wheels waiting to happen while they go try to dig up more of the earth to try and make a new battery.  There’s not enough raw materials on the planet to make EV a sustainable concept.  Just get a DeLorean I say!

35 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

LOL Who cares?

I'd rather live in Costa Rica.

ok 25,400 a year vs 11,500 a year

he could work at the beach for 8 months, fly to CR and live like a king playing poker in his undies the rest of the year. skipping the terrible CR rainy season

as i said. 100% freedom and likely has rights to work in england ect too

thief 

2 hours ago, IAG said:

I don’t know.  Isn’t that a lot of money in some places?  Not that it’s an excuse, but why on earth was he given the money to hold?  Even with his claims to have changed, we all know his history and his addiction issues,   It’s like putting a plate of cookies in front of Hoops.    My guess is in his head he was just “borrowing” it, and had some plan to get it back by end of contest that never came to fruition.   He just dug the hole deeper with his attacks and excuses, but we know that’s what he does when backed into a corner,…hope he makes it right.   WWJD HUAD!?

This made me laugh out loud.  

6 minutes ago, WVU said:

GMCarroll is trolling me.  I am being shamed for owning the best car ever built.  Cheese and rice.

Just look at that thing.  I will perhaps eat my words and buy an EV if I can be one of the ones on the list approved for this. Then I can have the better looking dead battery in the end!  John DeLorean was way cooler than Elon Musk is.