• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Mueller report was written for public consumption.  Not only did Bill Barr delay heavily redact the report but he delayed the release by 6 weeks and misrepresented the facts and lied to the American about the facts in the report. 

When Merrick Garland was appointed AG, we had hope the heavily redacted Mueller report would be unredacted.  Unfortunately Merrick Garland is afraid to do anything that will cause the Neo-Nazis to attack him. That's sad.

36 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I doubt that.

What do you think of Ron Defascist costing Florida 2,000 jobs and billions of dollars? Fascism has significant costs. When will Floridians wake up? Or are they to far gone in their anti woke and Neo-Nazi ideology. 

Disney was never going to build that in this economy.  They timed this announcement carefully.  They just cut 6000 Disney jobs, so the announcement was a big nothing burger.

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The Mueller report was written for public consumption.  Not only did Bill Barr delay heavily redact the report but he delayed the release by 6 weeks and misrepresented the facts and lied to the American about the facts in the report. 

When Merrick Garland was appointed AG, we had hope the heavily redacted Mueller report would be unredacted.  Unfortunately Merrick Garland is afraid to do anything that will cause the Neo-Nazis to attack him. That's sad.

Raiding Mar-A-Lago over a former president that has every right to declassify documents which nothing came out of it, while not doing the same do a former VP who is now president that had zero right to have declassified documents of any sort and doing nothing sounds like a man afraid?  I think you're the only one afraid of nazi's as far as I know.  Strange phobia in the modern world.

10 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Raiding Mar-A-Lago over a former president that has every right to declassify documents which nothing came out of it, while not doing the same do a former VP who is now president that had zero right to have declassified documents of any sort and doing nothing sounds like a man afraid?  I think you're the only one afraid of nazi's as far as I know.  Strange phobia in the modern world.

Benedict Donald didn't have the right to declassify documents and sell them to Saudi Arabia. 

I've been betting lots I'm right and you're trafficking misinformation.  You want to bet? I think Benedict Donald gets indicted and convicted of a document felony crime.

"Donald Trump had never done anything wrong.  He's the greatest president ever. Neo-Nazi or not. Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 

Breaking news, Neo-Nazi Ted Cruz wants a taxpayer funded investigation of Bud Light.

16 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Benedict Donald didn't have the right to declassify documents and sell them to Saudi Arabia. 

I've been betting lots I'm right and you're trafficking misinformation.  You want to bet? I think Benedict Donald gets indicted and convicted of a document felony crime.

"Donald Trump had never done anything wrong.  He's the greatest president ever. Neo-Nazi or not. Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 

Breaking news, Neo-Nazi Ted Cruz wants a taxpayer funded investigation of Bud Light.

Lol really reaching here.  First it was nuclear codes according to you idiots, and now after months of nothing you drum up another conspiracy.  Is the one that finally brings him down?

9 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"There's no way Benedict Donald loses the rape, sexual assault and defamation case vs. E Jean Carroll. No way a jury of his peers will find him liable. He's never done anything wrong". Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 

I said he was 100% not guilty of rape and would not be charged.  He was not.  Literally nobody cares that a liberal jury concluded that they just had to charge him with sexual assault but not rape (what sense does that possibly make and real convenient that this all starts once he's the confirmed GOP candidate for 2024) what they did as it was expected simply based on the name.  Still innocent of all charges before the eyes of God.

9 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

I doubt that.

What do you think of Ron Defascist costing Florida 2,000 jobs and billions of dollars? Fascism has significant costs. When will Floridians wake up? Or are they to far gone in their anti woke and Neo-Nazi ideology. 

Why should you or anyone else that does not nor will ever live in Florida even care? You should be happy right?. The only people it costs is the scum that were supposed to move from the cesspool known as California to Florida as far as jobs.and a better quality of life and less taxes etc...

The rest does not matter as the revenue was not there to begin with....Where is your thread on that buck toothed bitch costing another cesspool known as New York costing New York City Amazon? You are stupid...

8 minutes ago, Buster said:

Why should you or anyone else that does not nor will ever live in Florida even care? You should be happy right?. The only people it costs is the scum that were supposed to move from the cesspool known as California to Florida as far as jobs.and a better quality of life and less taxes etc...

The rest does not matter as the revenue was not there to begin with....Where is your thread on that buck toothed bitch costing another cesspool known as New York costing New York City Amazon? You are stupid...

:laugh

AOC cost New York City 25000 jobs..A lot more than this minuscule figure that you bring up...Once again why do you care so much about places you don't/or will never live? You are a fucking idiot and stupid to boot...

https://time.com/5530386/aoc-amazon-new-york-hq2/

Additionally, he said, HQ2 would have brought “at least 25,000-40,000 good paying jobs for our state and nearly $30 billion dollars in new revenue to fund transit improvements, new housing, schools and countless other quality-of-life improvements.”

Just now, Buster said:

AOC cost New York City 25000 jobs..A lot more than this minuscule figure that you bring up...Once again why do you care so much about places you don't/or will never live? You are a fucking idiot and stupid to boot...

https://time.com/5530386/aoc-amazon-new-york-hq2/

Additionally, he said, HQ2 would have brought “at least 25,000-40,000 good paying jobs for our state and nearly $30 billion dollars in new revenue to fund transit improvements, new housing, schools and countless other quality-of-life improvements.”

Tell em Buster ! 

2 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Tell em Buster ! 

This motherfucker is so stupid he thought that the song "That Smell" was by Led Zeppelin...And now he tries to argue that Florida somehow lost something they didn't have for a pittance that New York lost due to a buck toothed social justice warrior...He is so stupid...

There are 5 stupid Motherfuckers on these forums...

Bigrubbe( who is just stupid,

Kane who is so stupid he cried over some spic dying in a boat accident

Bushay who is just stupid

Dafinch at Therx who is never right about anything

And lastly The Guesser who is dead and the raccoon eyed piece of shit was/will not be missed by anyone at least according to his Obituary,where any wishers only expressed their condolences to his equal piece of shit cousin..

27 minutes ago, Buster said:

There are 5 stupid Motherfuckers on these forums...

Bigrubbe( who is just stupid,

Kane who is so stupid he cried over some spic dying in a boat accident

Bushay who is just stupid

Dafinch at Therx who is never right about anything

And lastly The Guesser who is dead and the raccoon eyed piece of shit was/will not be missed by anyone at least according to his Obituary,where any wishers only expressed their condolences to his equal piece of shit cousin..

Buster, no question about it, a Neo-Nazi. 

Take a look at sports and gambling forums.  They're infested with Neo-Nazis.  Also noticed it at horse tracks.  Almost every male mutual clerk was a known Trumptard.:fucku

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Take a look at sports and gambling forums.  They're infested with Neo-Nazis.  Also noticed it at horse tracks.  Almost every male mutual clerk was a known Trumptard.:fucku

Nothing new in this thread Neo-Nazis are every where! Even at the horse tracks. 

:mutley

9 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Are the horses Nazis also ? Nazis everywhere ! 

21 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

I doubt that.

Ironically you probably thought it was great that AOC stood up to Amazon and cost her area many jobs.  So tell us, what’s different?

On 5/19/2023 at 10:33 AM, Gmcarroll33 said:

So you can't answer anything about Biden's foreign policy failures.  Ignore all you want but it happened and was another failure of Biden.

Of course I'm voting for Trump again.  

Did you guys catch this. Benedict Donald supports today's modern Hitler and his Army of Nazis. Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 supports Benedict Donald. 

Folks, this is what we are facing in today's America. No doubt in my mind if Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 was around during WWII he would have been an America Firster rooting for Hitler just like Henry Ford, Charles Lindbergh, Laura Ingalls, etc. Sad, young and dumb. 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread