TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

This is HInes quote about google

Here is what I will say in the defense of people walking through there. Have you ever used Google Maps to navigate through a city? There are times it doesnt tell you a road or street is private. You are trying to get from Point A to Point B and it gives you the directions without mentioning the road is not open to the public. I have had that happen to me on more than one occasion, and that is what may have happened here.

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1161635&page=4&highlight=mccloskey

I'll even highlight this part for you too. I asked the poster to give the link to the video. He repeatedly refused. His "proof" was a still frame of a YouTube video where he had cropped out the title. 

If the poster thought he had a slam dunk argument, he would have immediately linked to the video. Instead, he provided a still frame where the title wasn't even included. 

Someone else later posted the full video and you just ignored it, you did not want to see the evidence.

Here is what I will say in the defense of people walking through there. Have you ever used Google Maps to navigate through a city? There are times it doesnt tell you a road or street is private. You are trying to get from Point A to Point B and it gives you the directions without mentioning the road is not open to the public. I have had that happen to me on more than one occasion, and that is what may have happened here.

Classic

I ask you for proof of where I was wrong, and this is your retort? 

In the past two years, I have been to 25 states and 15 countries. Google Maps works 98 percent of the time, but there are times where it doesn't work at all. Do you think Google is always accurate?

Additionally, do you understand how silly it is to argue against a personal experience story? 

Okay here is the still picture from a video that a poster RUSHMAN took that shows how the lock on the gate was damaged in many places. This is a direct copy of his post below the dotted lines

HInes kept disputing the picture and explanation because it was a still from a video.  LIke that made a difference but then the video was found by another poster and then he ignored the evidence.

-===================================================================================================================

Ladies and gentlemen I would like to present more evidence to the jury. I refer us back to exhibit A. Once again take a look at the lock configuration. Again I want to point out that there is only one way to enter this gate and that is through a key. A locksmith or any lock expert would tell you this. Also... and this is very important... look at how the 2 doors are latched together. Notice in evidence labeled #3... that the guard is on the outside. that means you must open the left door in an outwardly manner. It can't possibly be pushed in.

Capture.jpg

With that established lets go to the Cassandra Fairbanks video. Notice that the left side door is pushed in. How can that possibly be? Unless the door was force-ably pushed in. The door was in fact pushed in and the right side door was then moved back to its original position as to make it look like the entry was not forced. And finally notice the mob member on the left holding the door open? Why would he be there if that door was naturally able to open freely? Would he not simply walk in without thought?

Capture.jpg

Someone else later posted the full video and you just ignored it, you did not want to see the evidence.

My guy, you are going to embarrass yourself just like Magking embarrassed himself. You know he has three screws loose, right?

Magking's post:

Why do you keep questioning a still that shows obvious lock damage, why does the whole video matter

But here it is for your consumption

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...e-41d5d4d71b61

What is your contention other than there was a guy holding a gate with a heavily damaged lock through which

people trespassed.

My response:

There is no proof of this. In fact, even in the article you posted says:

"But video from early in the incident shows a man holding open the left side of the gate while the right door is fully intact and upright."

There is no evidence that the lock was damaged beforehand. Come on man, this doesn't even take critical thinking skills.

Magking's second link:

Here is another video as well that not many have seen.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/multim...a25660e4d.html

My response:

Here's an actual quote from that video:

"So while it doesn't appear that the gate was broken when protesters first streamed through the gate on their way to the mayor's house, it does seem likely that the gate was damaged at some point between the time when the protesters came through and when McCloskey took his photos."

I don't know why you are posting stuff that refutes your point, but......thanks?

I will say this....I said I wasn't going to do this again, but you got me to do that. Good on you there. However, you are going to embarrass yourself just like those guys did.

Okay here is the still picture from a video that a poster RUSHMAN took that shows how the lock on the gate was damaged in many places. This is a quote of his post.

HInes kept disputing the picture and explanation because it was a still from a video.  LIke that made a difference but then the video was found by another poster and then he ignored the evidence.

Ladies and gentlemen I would like to present more evidence to the jury. I refer us back to exhibit A. Once again take a look at the lock configuration. Again I want to point out that there is only one way to enter this gate and that is through a key. A locksmith or any lock expert would tell you this. Also... and this is very important... look at how the 2 doors are latched together. Notice in evidence labeled #3... that the guard is on the outside. that means you must open the left door in an outwardly manner. It can't possibly be pushed in.

Capture.jpg

With that established lets go to the Cassandra Fairbanks video. Notice that the left side door is pushed in. How can that possibly be? Unless the door was force-ably pushed in. The door was in fact pushed in and the right side door was then moved back to its original position as to make it look like the entry was not forced. And finally notice the mob member on the left holding the door open? Why would he be there if that door was naturally able to open freely? Would he not simply walk in without thought?

Capture.jpg

I already gave you that buddy.

It's a still frame of a YouTube video with the title cropped out. I asked him to post the video, and he repeatedly refused. Do you really think that a still frame of a gate that may or may not be the McCloskeys is proof? Go talk to some 2Ls, they will set you straight.

^^^^whoa that is way too dirty. I will find the video and post shortly. But what do you dispute about post 221

And no sir those guys were not embarrased , they exposed you but you refused to accept it.

And I will recreate their evidence and the guys here will then confirm what we already know about you.

ممتاز تفضل عيوني

Okay here is the still picture from a video that a poster RUSHMAN took that shows how the lock on the gate was damaged in many places. This is a direct copy of his post below the dotted lines

-===================================================================================================================

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

Okay here is the link to the video from which Rush Man took the still. Guessing Around the 30 second mark or so

Now tell me what you dispute

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/video-shows-gate-was-intact-when-cwe-couple-pointed-guns-at-protesters/63-14a1582a-9372-4494-b8ee-41d5d4d71b61

Post 221

Based on this, it seems clear there was no violence and no threats at the time and place when this couple pulled out their weapons and pointed them at American citizens. Violent activities by completely different people that happened miles away and days apart does not fit the standard for self-defense. If that was true all use of weapons could always be justified as self-defense. I guess this is the Liberals plan for reducing crime: just make everything legal and there will never be any crime ever again. Welcome to the purge.

What does this have to do with countering my argument or proving yours?

In missouri you dont need to wait for them to enter your home, nor do you need to even fear for your life, if someone enters your property you have the right to defend it. Why is that hard to understand for you?

Okay here is the link to the video from which Rush Man took the still. Guessing Around the 30 second mark or so

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/video-shows-gate-was-intact-when-cwe-couple-pointed-guns-at-protesters/63-14a1582a-9372-4494-b8ee-41d5d4d71b61

You are legit embarrassing yourself. I countered all those already. Please read post 222 in this thread (the very next post lol)

I'll do it again just in case you didn't see it the first time. 

This is from that very article:

"It was a huge and frightening crowd. They had broken the gate and were coming at us," Mark McCloskey told 5 On Your Side, explaining the videos that show him and his wife aiming a rifle and pistol respectively at the crowd.

But video from early in the incident shows a man holding open the left side of the gate while the right door is fully intact and upright. 

"I didn’t see anything violent. I didn’t see anything wild from my perspective. I did see somebody open the door, and they walk into a gated community. I didn’t see anything broken or property being damaged," Maxi Glamour said.

You are legit embarrassing yourself. I countered all those already. Please read post 222 in this thread (the very next post lol)

Dude I cant go from forum to forum . Let everyone see your counters here as you are already being dishonest. Please lets keep in one thread here so people can judge for themselves.

You have still picture of the lock and you have the video where it came from. Please cleanly format your dispute.

Dude I cant go from forum to forum . Let everyone see your counters here as you are already being dishonest. Please lets keep in one thread here so people can judge for themselves.

You have still picture of the lock and you have the video where it came from. Please cleanly format your dispute.

You are legit cracking me up. You are grasping at straws trying to format your argument, and you want me to be clear when I diffused your points before you even posted them.

I tried to help you Raise. I legitimately warned you not to do this to yourself. Instead, you took a big ol shit and it's all over the place. Clean yourself up

I'll do it again just in case you didn't see it the first time. 

This is from that very article:

"It was a huge and frightening crowd. They had broken the gate and were coming at us," Mark McCloskey told 5 On Your Side, explaining the videos that show him and his wife aiming a rifle and pistol respectively at the crowd.

But video from early in the incident shows a man holding open the left side of the gate while the right door is fully intact and upright. 

"I didn’t see anything violent. I didn’t see anything wild from my perspective. I did see somebody open the door, and they walk into a gated community. I didn’t see anything broken or property being damaged," Maxi Glamour said.

How do

They jimmied the gate and then the video rolled. You dont see them doing it on camera but the evidence of the damaged gate is there

What are you disputing?

You are legit cracking me up. You are grasping at straws trying to format your argument, and you want me to be clear when I diffused your points before you even posted them.

I tried to help you Raise. I legitimately warned you not to do this to yourself. Instead, you took a big ol shit and it's all over the place. Clean yourself up

Why are you ignoring the evidence of the damaged gate?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread