Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think everyone can already see you circular arguing in just a few posts

Once again everyone here knows that you are a joke and just do not want to admit to being wrong.

The only evidence you show is them walking into a gate that has already been opened.

You say it was already open just because we cant see on camera that someone broke it open

And you ignore the evidence of the damaged lock that most likely happened before the camera started rolling

Can a third party please chime in.

You claimed that you were not provided a link to video to verify the still shot of damaged lock as being real

and you have been given it and still deny.

The picture of the gate lock

gate.jpg

Once again, good on you for getting me to talk about this again. 

Now, I know this might be tough for you, but draw some logical conclusions for me here. Is a gate with a ding in it proof that the protesters jimmied the lock open? If I have a ding on my door, is it proof that someone broke into my house? Or could it have been from something else? Could it always have been there?

Once again, good on you for getting me to talk about this again. 

Now, I know this might be tough for you, but draw some logical conclusions for me here. Is a gate with a ding in it proof that the protesters jimmied the lock open? If I have a ding on my door, is it proof that someone broke into my house? Or could it have been from something else? Could it always have been there?

Okay a giant gash in now a ding.

I think I understand your contention now. Despite the severe damage to the lock on the gate that you call a ding.

Because  the twitter video from protestor shows them walking into an already open gate and we have no specific video of the

time before they started walking in then for you that means there is no proof of forced entry

Even tough homeowner testified to

"They had broken the gate and were coming at us," Mark McCloskey told 5 On Your Side, explaining the videos that show him and his wife aiming a rifle and pistol respectively at the crowd."

Depsite their hostile nature and threats about taking over their house and hurting dog

You are on the side of the the peaceful protestors who trespassed on these peoples property

and they should not have defended themselves.

Does that pretty much sum it up?

As they say in the video, there is a portion of the gate that is bent back. Can you say with 100 percent certainty that this portion of the gate was bent back upon initial entry? You cannot. The gate could have been like that before the protesters got there. The gate could have been bent back when the crowd was leaving as people were upset that weapons were being pointed at them. Regardless, there is no evidence of the protesters damaging the gate.

You are letting your bias cloud your logic. You leap to conclusions without thinking through other plausible scenarios. All you had to do was look at this statement that was posted with the video, but you decided to eschew and just Cro-Magnoned your way to your bias.

"It was a huge and frightening crowd. They had broken the gate and were coming at us," Mark McCloskey told 5 On Your Side, explaining the videos that show him and his wife aiming a rifle and pistol respectively at the crowd.

But video from early in the incident shows a man holding open the left side of the gate while the right door is fully intact and upright. 

"I didn’t see anything violent. I didn’t see anything wild from my perspective. I did see somebody open the door, and they walk into a gated community. I didn’t see anything broken or property being damaged," Maxi Glamour said.

I think I understand your contention now. Despite the severe damage to the lock on the gate that you call a ding.

Because  the twitter video from protestor shows them walking into an already open gate and we have no specific video of the

time before they started walking in then for you that means there is no proof of forced entry

Depsite their hostile nature and threats about taking over their house and hurting dog

You are on the side of the the peaceful protestors

Thank you. There is no proof of forced entry. However, look at the picture again and tell me how that is severe damage. I'm not a claims adjuster, but that doesn't look severe to me. I think severe damage would likely warrant a new gate. Am I wrong?

Why do you continue to take what the McCloskeys say at face value? Mark McCloskey is in CYA mode at this point.

He claimed they broke the gate. There is no evidence of the protesters breaking the gate.

He claimed they stormed onto his property. I wouldn't equate walking and singing to storming.

McCloskey said this:

"We were threatened with our lives, threatened with a house being burned down, my office building being burned down, even our dog's life being threatened," he said. "I really thought it was storming the Bastille, that we would be dead and the house would be burned and there was nothing we could do about it."

There is no proof of anyone saying that. Given how many people were there, don't you think someone would have confirmed that was said if it did happen? Instead, you have a quote from a person that has proven himself to be truth averse. 

Even tough homeowner testified to

"They had broken the gate and were coming at us," Mark McCloskey told 5 On Your Side, explaining the videos that show him and his wife aiming a rifle and pistol respectively at the crowd."

You are on the side of the the peaceful protestors who trespassed on these peoples property

and they should not have defended themselves.

Do you agree with this summary of not...regardless of anything else.

I know your deflection tricks as I have read in that RX thread and seen and experience it  over here.

Im just trying to see if this summary is a fair assessment of your position so we can at least be talking about the same thing.

I have nothing to add about the gate at this time.

Do you agree with this summary of not...regardless of anything else.

I know your deflection tricks as I have read in that RX thread and seen and experience it  over here.

Im just trying to see if this summary is a fair assessment of your position so we can at least be talking about the same thing.

I have nothing to add about the gate at this time.

How is this deflection? Because I'm using logic and inference instead of bias and supposition?

Okay pal , Im pretty sure that you are a legend in your own mind but just like those guys at the RX did to you, I also did. 

Once again exposed you who you are ,,,an educated Marxist derelict who is on the side of those who

would create havoc and chaos..

You make apologies for those that do wrong.

You still dont even want to say that the couple had a right to defend themselves , I dont mean legally as that is given by State law but from

YOUR point of view as a citizen of this country

Okay pal , Im pretty sure that you are a legend in your own mind but just like those guys at the RX did to you, I also did. 

Once again exposed you who you are ,,,an educated Marxist derelict who is on the side of those who

would create havoc and chaos..

You make apologies for those that do wrong.

You still dont even want to say that the couple had a right to defend themselves , I dont mean legally as that is given by State law but from

YOUR point of view as a citizen of this country

Please tell me how you exposed me. You have failed to disprove any of my statements.

Defend themselves from what? People walking by their house? What was there to defend? Protesters were walking by their house. They weren't agitating or instigating. If you want to say, they were trespassing that's fine. It's pretty clear that the McCloskeys took things to another level though. 

If I was "on the side of those who would create havoc and chaos", I would still be in the military. If you want examples look up:

Operation Condor

Operation PBSUCCESS

Operation Ajax

Patrice Lumumba

El Mozote

If the Biden ticket wins it will be by fraud. I don't see any Biden signs anywhere. Do see a few Trump 2020's though. Hopefully people are fed up with liberalism and want our country back. But if dems win it's over!

I see them everywhere. The trump people will not post a sign for fear of people boycotting their businesses.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread