• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will post from time to time to keep track of odds. The lowest and highest I have seen it in last month and half or so  was around July 4th when Trump was around +135 and highest was around +156

From Pinnacle

trump.png

Right towards the end of DNC Trump dropped to +120 then after That Friday of bad news all around It shot up to nearly +140

but as of few minutes ago this is where the odds stand.

odds.png

That is exactly what Sleazy Joe did according to Tara Reade

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/19/837966525/on-the-record-a-former-biden-staffers-sexual-assault-allegation

In interviews with NPR, Reade, now 56 and living in California, said the alleged assault happened when she was asked by her then-supervisor to deliver a duffel bag to Biden as he was heading to the Capitol.

When Reade met up with the senator, she said, he pinned her up against a wall and penetrated her vagina with his fingers.

"His hands went underneath my clothing and he was touching me in my private areas and without my consent," Reade told NPR. She said Biden asked her whether she wanted to go somewhere else.

Reade said that she pulled away and that Biden pointed his finger at her and said, "You're nothing to me, nothing."

Reade thinks she must have responded emotionally, because, she said, Biden then took her by the shoulders and said, "You're OK. You're fine. You're OK," before grabbing his bag and walking away.

That is exactly what Sleazy Joe did according to Tara Reade

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/19/837966525/on-the-record-a-former-biden-staffers-sexual-assault-allegation

In interviews with NPR, Reade, now 56 and living in California, said the alleged assault happened when she was asked by her then-supervisor to deliver a duffel bag to Biden as he was heading to the Capitol.

When Reade met up with the senator, she said, he pinned her up against a wall and penetrated her vagina with his fingers.

"His hands went underneath my clothing and he was touching me in my private areas and without my consent," Reade told NPR. She said Biden asked her whether she wanted to go somewhere else.

Reade said that she pulled away and that Biden pointed his finger at her and said, "You're nothing to me, nothing."

Reade thinks she must have responded emotionally, because, she said, Biden then took her by the shoulders and said, "You're OK. You're fine. You're OK," before grabbing his bag and walking away.

oh yeah, that was real credible

Not like the motherfucker promoting sexual assault

oh yeah, that was real credible

Not like the motherfucker promoting sexual assault

Yes keen observation shit stain,,,IN your peabrain mind There is not a chance that a  person who  gets away with this behavior  in public

could even consider taking things a bit farther to Tara Reade in private.

Also MoronicE, if they approve of you grabbing the pussy it is not sexual assault.

Dont worry though Your leader fights for Morons as well, so you are allowed to lie about him without govt recourse.

xg8uoi1wghh51.jpg

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread