• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the Biden ticket wins it will be by fraud. I don't see any Biden signs anywhere. Do see a few Trump 2020's though. Hopefully people are fed up with liberalism and want our country back. But if dems win it's over!

Theres a few bidens in my neighborhood and no Trump's. Avg home price 600k These libtard cities are all going to self implode.

It is a joke if you think Biden will stop other power countries from trying to control more of America

If you are on the fence or thinking Dem just because you hate Trump then think about your friend family and neighbors around the country that will suffer

when even more jobs are lost

GREAT POST

GREAT POST

You know I think I want to take my online AND offline Trump promotion more int his direction.

The Dems are barely talking about policies its all just Trump is bad talk

That is literally their campaign and  if they DID actually talk policies the the general American Public  including  normal conservatives (dem/rep/etc)

would be scared shitless.

Hell everyone knows Joe aint got shit , beating him up more  will only do so much

I would rather discuss their madness and the havoc it would create for good people and maybe some fence sitters and Trump haters could be swayed.

Hoffa,

Zero Jay Inslee signs in Vancouver/Camas. See a lot of Loren Culp signs so that’s a great sign, but again there is a reason why they’re hasn’t been a GOP as a governor since 1985. Dino Rossi got screwed. Dems cheat at all elections.

I haven't seen an Inslee sign around here either.

Unfortunately it doesn't matter. A republican can't win in California, Oregon or Washington.

It is a joke if you think Biden will stop other power countries from trying to control more of America

If you are on the fence or thinking Dem just because you hate Trump then think about your friend family and neighbors around the country that will suffer

when even more jobs are lost

China is in charge now my friend.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread