Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Paddy said:

I think what you're missing, Mike, is the real strategic intent at this stage. It is not to get a conviction. It is to mark the cards of those GOP senators up for re-election in 2022, and to diminish their vote count from Americans who will not tolerate the appearance of any elected official becoming an accessory after the fact to criminal acts. The American voting population is not made up of twats like Sleepy, and Rusty, and Raise a Long Cylindrical Object Up My Ass. That stigma will become operative then, and the calculation is that it will result in a few more Democratic takeaways from the GOP in that election. For others up in 2024, the stink may still be on them as well, and that returns even more Democrats to the Senate, for the next election.

None of this is remotely accurate. Political theater like this always backfires.

And as far as Biden being a "good man" - there's hundreds of videos of him groping women and children in front of their husbands/fathers - ever wonder why he does that? Take a guess.

41 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Im glad you know this wormen and her sons details.  Why is he clearly not on medicare?  I have at least 50 customers that are under age 40 (i think the youngest is 17) that currently are on medicare disability.  Sooooooo maybe it is you that is horribly misinformed with no information and  coming up with your own conclusions based on what you want them to be.  It guess that is to be expected though.

Answer me this, and try not to go off on some other tangent.  Just this one question.

Who benefits from Biden's freeze on the insulin program?

that order was a joke it covered a program for clinics already on a sliding scale of prescription costs. It covered only some federally funded clinics that are perform these tasks already. 

So it would have had little to no effect, those are the facts

47 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Im glad you know this wormen and her sons details.  Why is he clearly not on medicare?  I have at least 50 customers that are under age 40 (i think the youngest is 17) that currently are on medicare disability.  Sooooooo maybe it is you that is horribly misinformed with no information and  coming up with your own conclusions based on what you want them to be.  It guess that is to be expected though.

Answer me this, and try not to go off on some other tangent.  Just this one question.

Who benefits from Biden's freeze on the insulin program?

Come on TN you are not an idiot. This response is ridiculous lol   common sense says her son is not BECAUSE the prices she claimed skyrocketed.

Biden did not cut off the medicare plan D and advantage insulin programs, so why would her sons insulin have increased if he was one that plan?  As u mentioned yourself that plan does not end of the year when new programs come out.

The order Biden froze was never ever in place to begin with to boot. 

Since you shockingly didnt answer who benefits from the insulin program freeze, i'll help.

Biden v. Diabetics: New Freeze on Trump’s Lower Cost Insulin and Epinephrine Rule Benefits Big Pharma

3Q0vL9ei_400x400-150x150.png

on

Big Pharma did not like Donald Trump, but they certainly like Joe Biden – especially now. 

In an ongoing frenzy to undo everything Trump did over the last four years, Joe Biden froze a December rule aimed at lowering prescription drug prices for insulin and epinephrine. 

On Thursday, Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services announced the new rule would be put on hold, along with several other Trump-era orders pending a 60 day review, The Federalist reports. Biden Chief of Staff Ron Klain directed federal agencies on Wednesday to pause orders that had been signed and published by Trump’s administration but not yet effective. 

In December, 2020 Trump ordered community health centers deliver savings and discounts to low-income patients for the purchase of insulin and epinephrine in efforts to make high drug costs more affordable. Insulin is used to treat diabetes, which more than 20 million Americans struggle with every day, while epinephrine is used to treat allergic reactions.

Big Pharma hated Trump because one of his campaign promises was lowering the prices of important pharmaceutical drugs, which he tackled during his term. Trump’s “most favored nation” law aimed to lower prices in Medicare by linking the costs of certain medicines to cheaper prices in other developed countries. Obviously, Big Pharma strongly opposed the measure, arguing it would limit access.

The big three insulin producers are Eli Lilly and Company, Novo Nordisk A/S, and Sanofi S.A., in which they dominate more than 90% of the world insulin market by value, SWFI reports.

Indeed, these three companies will benefit greatly from the freeze. 

Interestingly enough, during the 2020 election cycle Eli Lilly gave $138,880 to Joe Biden. Perhaps he is just returning the favor.

Biden has faced much scrutiny after the freeze, many wondering what is the point? 

4 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Since you shockingly didnt answer who benefits from the insulin program freeze, i'll help.

Biden v. Diabetics: New Freeze on Trump’s Lower Cost Insulin and Epinephrine Rule Benefits Big Pharma

3Q0vL9ei_400x400-150x150.png

on

Big Pharma did not like Donald Trump, but they certainly like Joe Biden – especially now. 

In an ongoing frenzy to undo everything Trump did over the last four years, Joe Biden froze a December rule aimed at lowering prescription drug prices for insulin and epinephrine. 

On Thursday, Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services announced the new rule would be put on hold, along with several other Trump-era orders pending a 60 day review, The Federalist reports. Biden Chief of Staff Ron Klain directed federal agencies on Wednesday to pause orders that had been signed and published by Trump’s administration but not yet effective. 

In December, 2020 Trump ordered community health centers deliver savings and discounts to low-income patients for the purchase of insulin and epinephrine in efforts to make high drug costs more affordable. Insulin is used to treat diabetes, which more than 20 million Americans struggle with every day, while epinephrine is used to treat allergic reactions.

Big Pharma hated Trump because one of his campaign promises was lowering the prices of important pharmaceutical drugs, which he tackled during his term. Trump’s “most favored nation” law aimed to lower prices in Medicare by linking the costs of certain medicines to cheaper prices in other developed countries. Obviously, Big Pharma strongly opposed the measure, arguing it would limit access.

The big three insulin producers are Eli Lilly and Company, Novo Nordisk A/S, and Sanofi S.A., in which they dominate more than 90% of the world insulin market by value, SWFI reports.

Indeed, these three companies will benefit greatly from the freeze. 

Interestingly enough, during the 2020 election cycle Eli Lilly gave $138,880 to Joe Biden. Perhaps he is just returning the favor.

Biden has faced much scrutiny after the freeze, many wondering what is the point? 

lol  you quote Dan Crenshaw really lol   ouch

And again this article makes sure to blow this way out of proportion to grab a anti Biden headline of course lol   in fact trumps "order" did not include hospitals and or pharmacies which is where Big Pharma make the vast majority of the cash

Hey I think insulin prices are ridiculous and need to be addressed. but fact is that executive order passed by trump would have done little to nothing and all YOU have to do is read it, I have and its well more or less all headline grabbing and little to no actual action. 

2 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

lol  you quote Dan Crenshaw really lol   ouch

And again this article makes sure to blow this way out of proportion to grab a anti Biden headline of course lol   in fact trumps "order" did not include hospitals and or pharmacies which is where Big Pharma make the vast majority of the cash

Hey I think insulin prices are ridiculous and need to be addressed. but fact is that executive order passed by trump would have done little to nothing and all YOU have to do is read it, I have and its well more or less all headline grabbing and little to no actual action. 

The simple truth is that Trump loved diabetics, while Biden hates them and want's them to suffer.

Just now, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Biden loves big Pharm is more correct. 

The Crenshaw qoute was part of the article and i didnt even include the whole thing.  He just asked why chop it?

Great question really.  If the only one it hurts in big pharm, why chop it?

It was simply part of an broad executive order freeze, which by the way is typical and has happened for years by both sides when administrations change over. And only frozen until March 22, it could very well be passed along and put into action. 

And again read it and you would know that order would not have hurt big pharma at all lol  in fact it would have had such a small impact I am sure they could care less. Which is the out of context part of that article, it refuses to list the actual executive order and list the details of it because if they had it would have made the whole piece mute. 

I want insulin and other drug prices drastically lower same as u but that trump order was a joke, it was made to be used as a talking point during late campaign rallies and not to actually have a real mainstream effect. 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread