Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ajt said:

I’d love to see Cruz and Trump run.  Cruz kissing Trump’s ass while Trump insults his wife.

Lol. Then Cruz whining about Trump being violent right before he punches Trump for said insults to wife.  Trump  then  meeting with Cruz defense lawyers to help Cruz defense in relatedcriminal assault case...or something like that.   Hard to keep up. 

14 minutes ago, IAG said:

I’ll let you know Monday.  Fairly good chance I’m a longhauler.  If I had it (I have something that has not gone away) and tested positive on general anti body test Thursday.  Having covid specific antibody test Monday and CT scan Thursday.  If I had it tho, I’m thinking I got it in California March 2020.   I do not believe in mask mandates,  I do believe people should do the right thing when they should. 

What do you think about Noem  trying to overturn the will of the people on the South Dakota marijuana measure? How do you explain that?  More Noem hypocrisy. 

Bumping for question about Noem trusting people of SD to be responsible...unless she doesn’t.   

https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthDakota/comments/kzbko0/the_hypocrisy_of_kristi_noem/

I voted pro medical and no on recreational btw, but the people voted and I respect the results.  Maybe massive SD marijuana fraud! 

15 minutes ago, IAG said:

I’ll let you know Monday.  Fairly good chance I’m a longhauler.  If I had it (I have something that has not gone away) and tested positive on general anti body test Thursday.  Having covid specific antibody test Monday and CT scan Thursday.  If I had it tho, I’m thinking I got it in California March 2020.   I do not believe in mask mandates,  I do believe people should do the right thing when they should. 

What do you think about Noem  trying to overturn the will of the people on the South Dakota marijuana measure? How do you explain that?  More Noem hypocrisy. 

I dont care about pot laws since i dont smoke, and I dont know the details on why the judge(not noem) threw it out.

Generally speaking I think it's harmful for society to have people walking around stoned. But on the other hand I couldn't care less if people do it. I wouldn't want people to get the book thrown at them if they do get caught however.

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I dont care about pot laws since i dont smoke, and I dont know the details on why the judge(not noem) threw it out.

Generally speaking I think it's harmful for society to have people walking around stoned. But on the other hand I couldn't care less if people do it. I wouldn't want people to get the book thrown at them if they do get caught however.

I don’t think it’s right for SD.  But that’s not the point.  SD voted for it and Noem doing everything in her power to CANCEL vote.  Google it. It’s blatant display of hypocrisy.  Her only argument falls flat as objection could have been made before vote.  She never thought it would pass. Personally I didn’t either. She has made it well known she did not want legalize marijuana in South Dak.... however the people have spoken. Be consistent Kristi.  You trust your citizens or you don’t. 

If you fail a drug test showing marijuana in your system in South Dakota it’s a felony. Only state in the country with an ingestion law like that... Guns ok.  No mask ok.  Pot ...Heaven forbid! Smart use of tax dollars incarcerating those stoners.

5 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

if you live in South Dakota your chances of being hospitalized due to covid are only about double those of residents of Minn or North Dakota. 

if that stresses you. just take a puff off your....

wait hold that thought

SD and ND have had the most cases per capita in the nation - doesn't necessarially mean anything because it could be they test better, but they do not lead in deaths per capita - which are better representative stats. The important thing is they never shut down anything after the spring, so they are emerging in a far, far better place than others who damaged their states tremendously, I also think most(not all) of their students have been attending the whole time - which is of course far better as well.

6 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

dang, hope you get healthy again IAG

I hope for South Dakota to be able to smoke away in freedom as well

Let's stop policing people's lungs

Me too.  After every test under the sun, would be ironic if it was as simple as covid.   But I tested negative for covid in August, but never did the antibody test. Thursday got this. If my lungs are going to suffer indefinitely anyway, might as well light one up!  Maybe Kristi Noem will allow me to get a medical card. But she’s pushing that off as well. 

image.png

7 minutes ago, IAG said:

Me too.  After every test under the sun, would be ironic if it was as simple as covid.   But I tested negative for covid in August, but never did the antibody test. Thursday got this. If my lungs are going to suffer indefinitely anyway, might as well light one up!  Maybe Kristi Noem will allow me to get a medical card. But she’s pushing that off as well. 

image.png

What is mycoplasma? that's different from the covid virus?

Update - looks like that's a bacteria, nothing to do with covid then.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So IAG, your saying you tested(antibody) positive but you are going to be tested again with a better test, is that it? i do recall you mentioned in the summer your illness, I didn't realize you still had after effects.

Yes. I got results via email yesterday and I called the doctors office and then they tried to tell me my results weren’t back but I knew.they were..lol.  Dr. wasn’t there so I asked nurse and she wasn’t sure what they meant. From what I am able to determine it means I had something but it’s not specific...could have been bronchitis or pneumonia... I don’t have an active infection. I had that crazy two week cold after I got back from California and then have had dizziness and cough On going since then. Cough and chest pain(Probably from coughing) has gotten worse. Dizziness comes and goes. Headache comes and goes. CT scan of the lungs on Thursday. I guess I hope it’s Covid antobodies because then I might have a chance of immunity, although  if symptoms don’t go away I guess it doesn’t matter?  

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread