Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What is mycoplasma? that's different from the covid virus?

From what I can gather it just means that I have antibodies from something....could be bronchitis  or pneumonia or Covid. Covid makes the most sense to me. I was right in the heart of the start of it in Coachella valley right before  they started making people wear masks. Housekeeper at hotel was hacking outside constantly although I didn’t let her into  room. Guy on a flight back from Seattle was coughing. No one was wearing masks then.  So I’ll do covid specific antibody test Monday.  Also I’m sure doctor will be able to tell me more what it means,  I was talking to them at 4:45 on a Friday afternoon. 

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

Thousands of women in this country voted for BIDEN solely on the thought of TRUMP mentioning the thought of grabbing pussy.................................FACT!!!!

PATHETIC

Now we're in this mess with this nitwit in office. 

FTR, I always defended Trump with regard to that remark. 

Just now, IAG said:

From what I can gather it just means that I have antibodies from something....could be brown or pneumonia or Covid. Covid makes the most sense to me. I was right in the heart of the start of it in Coachella valley right when they started making people wear masks. Housekeeper at hotel was hacking outside constantly although I didn’t let her into  room. Guy on a flight back from Seattle was coughing. No one was wearing masks then.  So I’ll do covid specific antibody test Monday.  Also I’m sure doctor will be able to tell me more what it means,  I was talking to them at 4:45 on a Friday afternoon. 

I found this.

Mycoplasma pneumoniae is a type of bacteria. It often causes a mild illness in older children and young adults, but it can also cause pneumonia, an infection of the lung. The bacteria usually cause an upper respiratory tract infection with a cough and sore throat.

Mycoplasma is a bacteria (or germ) that can infect different parts of your body. Which body part is affected--your lungs, skin, or urinary tract, depends on which type of mycloplasma bacteria is causing your infection. All mycloplasma infections have one thing in common though.

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

Me too.  After every test under the sun, would be ironic if it was as simple as covid.   But I tested negative for covid in August, but never did the antibody test. Thursday got this. If my lungs are going to suffer indefinitely anyway, might as well light one up!  Maybe Kristi Noem will allow me to get a medical card. But she’s pushing that off as well. 

I mean with over 12% of all SD residents willing to get tested came back as positive, and knowing that a very high % of residents wouldn't even bother with getting tested. I'm sure  shit was nasty there this fall. 

for a state like South Dakota, it's sad to see it's independent traits get traded in so readily as GOP Poker chips for national ambitions.

no plans to move back to Colorado?

Just now, Chi_Archie said:

I mean with over 12% of all SD residents willing to get tested came back as positive, and knowing that a very high % of residents wouldn't even bother with getting tested. I'm sure  shit was nasty there this fall. 

for a state like South Dakota, it's sad to see it's independent traits get traded in so readily as GOP Poker chips for national ambitions.

It's likely anywhere from 40-60% of south dakotans have been infected(and are immune) If you assume 50% and look at their current vaccination rate(about 15%), you can see they dont have far to go.

Just now, mikeman said:

I found this.

Mycoplasma pneumoniae is a type of bacteria. It often causes a mild illness in older children and young adults, but it can also cause pneumonia, an infection of the lung. The bacteria usually cause an upper respiratory tract infection with a cough and sore throat.

Mycoplasma is a bacteria (or germ) that can infect different parts of your body. Which body part is affected--your lungs, skin, or urinary tract, depends on which type of mycloplasma bacteria is causing your infection. All mycloplasma infections have one thing in common though.

Yeah..could be many things.  But what does it mean?   If I test negative for covid...why would I still have symptoms?  Would I be immune to pneumonia? Bronchitis going forward?  I don’t get it. 

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Yeah..could be many things.  But what does it mean?   If I test negative for covid...why would I still have symptoms?  Would I be immune to pneumonia? Bronchitis going forward?  I don’t get it. 

Many types of pneumonia, caused both by bacteria and other virus's. you would never be immune to future lung problems no matter what you had. Is it getting even a little better? It's possible the dry winter air/weather effects it to.

2 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

Will be moving somewhere...Denver and Minneapolis top candidates right now. Nashville area in third. But you if  anyone knows how long it takes me to get shit done when it comes to personal life..although I have chucked some stuff lol.  Still too many clothes, esp during pandemic, but serious consideration going into becoming a hardcore minimalist. 

Just now, Chi_Archie said:

prayers for South Dakota as they fight this current uptick in cases in their state

it's becoming clear the vaccine is counterproductive

Huh, their cases are down huge, as are hospitalizations, exactly the same thing is happening all accross the upper midwest.

The key will be if it continues to go down, or if it stabalizes at a low level, true herd immunity would mean a continual gradual decline until it's basically gone.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Many types of pneumonia, caused both by bacteria and other virus's. you would never be immune to future lung problems no matter what you had. Is it getting even a little better? It's possible the dry winter air/weather effects it to.

Getting worse.  Maybe weather.  It was really bad in Denver during August,  and then it got a little better...was tolerable in Denver at Christmas...now bad again, which finally promoted me to go back to dr last week.  Hard to believe I got in South Dakota but possible. I still think if it was Covid,  it traces back to California but no way to know for sure. Timing makes most sense.  

1 minute ago, Chi_Archie said:

South Dakota 7 day new cases avg

Feb 10: 134

Feb 12: 161

we stand with you, international girl, as your state confronts this weekend increase.

Thanks pal. Archie with his finger on the pulse of the national health crisis.  Keep the continue. 

3 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

South Dakota 7 day new cases avg

Feb 10: 134

Feb 12: 161

we stand with you, international girl, as your state confronts this weekend increase.

if you have the ability. i recommend you marie condo it, and chuck somthing!

Thats testing related, positivity % is a better indicator, for instance ND has a similar slight uptick in cases but that's because this week they tested more, their positivity is dropping to the 2% range - which is very, very good.

Today SD has 82 people hospitalized 7 days ago it was around 130-140.

47 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:
Four people in Oregon who received both doses of vaccine test positive for coronavirus
Four people in Oregon have tested positive for the coronavirus after receiving both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine, health officials said.
WHAT A SHOCKER...........NOT!!!

22 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

prayers for South Dakota as they fight this current uptick in cases in their state

it's becoming clear the vaccine is counterproductive

There are LizardMen among us. This proves it.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread