Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Guilty of what, telling his supporters to peacefully protest. #1 there was no insurrection - it was basically a selfie fest where people entered, took selfies, texted their friends and left. #2 - the few actual troublemakers were not even trump supporters, they were either paid agitators or antifa types.

And here I counted you as one of the sane ones.   Do you believe the election was stolen?  Even the top GOP guys have stated there was an insurrection and there was no “big lie.”  The legal question about whether or not you can impeach at this point is the only reasonable argument. 

I’m changing my party affiliation back to Independent Monday.  Changed in 16 to vote for Trump in primary.  I was duped.  Not the first time...probably won’t be the last.  He’s a narcissistic self serving pos who didn’t give a shit about safety of his own VP.

When I tell you I'm angry, it's an understatement," Haley told Politico. "Mike has been nothing but loyal to that man. He's been nothing but a good friend of that man. ... I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I'm disgusted by it."  

I feel ya Nikki! ...   

19 minutes ago, mikeman said:

If trump really wanted to rub it in their faces he would schedule a few rallies, perhaps in the states of the Rino's that betrayed him?

The media would have a total meltdown if he had large rallies and savaged the usual suspects. :lol

I would like to see a repeat of the maskless Trump rallies in blue strongholds just to see the libs cry.

6 minutes ago, IAG said:

And here I counted you as one of the sane ones.   Do you believe the election was stolen?  Even the top GOP guys have stated there was an insurrection and there was no “big lie.”  The legal question about whether or not you can impeach at this point is the only reasonable argument. 

I’m changing my party affiliation back to Independent Monday.  Changed in 16 to vote for Trump in primary.  I was duped.  Not the first time...probably won’t be the last.  He’s a narcissistic self serving pos who didn’t give a shit about safety of his own VP.

When I tell you I'm angry, it's an understatement," Haley told Politico. "Mike has been nothing but loyal to that man. He's been nothing but a good friend of that man. ... I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I'm disgusted by it."

If you want to tell which way the wind is blowing look at nicky Haley - she will always be with the wind - she's a total fraud and has no future in politics as a republican, NONE.  I'd vote for Biden before her.

As far as the election goes, we dont know, there was clearly massive fraud, was it enough in enough states to change the election? Probably but it'll never be proved now. Mike pence was never in danger, no one in congress was ever in danger, the whole thing is a myth, that's like saying I was in danger because rioting took place in Mpls.

I would strongly recommend you turn off the fake news, they mislead you every time, NOTHING they say is real.

"CNN is for intelligent people" is a phrase I never imagined anyone would be stupid enough to utter. What a dumbfuck.

The election was not "stolen" - Biden won. However, there were massive errors made in pursuing mail in voting at a scale that was untenable.

There was also no "insurrection". There was a riot involving a few dozen dumbfucks and wackos. Shit like that happens every day in America these days. No one called it an insurrection when the same thing happened in every city in America all summer long. Mike is correct on that one - no one was ever in real danger. It was not a "coup". The media is trash.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

If you want to tell which way the wind is blowing look at nicky Haley - she will always be with the wind - she's a total fraud and has no future in politics as a republican, NONE.  I'd vote for Biden before her.

As far as the election goes, we dont know, there was clearly massive fraud, was it enough in enough states to change the election? Probably but it'll never be proved now. Mike pence was never in danger, no one in congress was ever in danger, the whole thing is a myth, that's like saying I was in danger because rioting took place in Mpls.

You should stick to medicine, how much  do you know about antibodies?  I have legit questions...internet info is conflicting.

As far as the NH quote, that was partially a personal “statement”not completely related to politics. 

8 minutes ago, IAG said:

Cmon, you're not a republican, you never were, you've spent the last year running down republicans, not just trump, but your own governor and many others, all the while praising various democrats.  And for the record I'm not a republican either.

3 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

"CNN is for intelligent people" is a phrase I never imagined anyone would be stupid enough to utter. What a dumbfuck.

The election was not "stolen" - Biden won. However, there were massive errors made in pursuing mail in voting at a scale that was untenable.

There was also no "insurrection". There was a riot involving a few dozen dumbfucks and wackos. Shit like that happens every day in America these days. No one called it an insurrection when the same thing happened in every city in America all summer long. Mike is correct on that one - no one was ever in real danger. It was not a "coup". The media is trash.

Come on man

AOC barely escaped with her life

Just now, mikeman said:

Cmon, you're not a republican, you never were, you've spent the last year running down republicans, not just trump, but your own governor and many others, all the while praising various democrats.  And for the record I'm not a republican either.

Of course I was.  Noem was run down because of her blind allegiance to Trump.  What other Republicans did I run down before today? What Democrat did I praise?

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

She would be signing a different tune if she owned rental property in 50 yr dem controlled Minnesota where the radical leftists have decided because of COVID no one needs to pay rent anymore.

1 minute ago, sleepy said:

She would be signing a different tune if she owned rental property in 50 yr dem controlled Minnesota where the radical leftists have decided because of COVID no one needs to pay rent anymore.

I see South dakota has 82 people hospitalized with covid today - it peaked at about 620, Governor Noem did a tremendous job, it's not easy to hold the line when everyone is screaming at you to panic. You can thank your lucky stars that you dont have a governor like we do here in Tim Walz.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I seem to recall you praising buttplug, klobachar and perhaps even biden at times.

I never praised Biden.said not enough evidence to call a pedo and pointed out certain discredited claims.  I don’t know if he is or isn’t, but what was put out there didn’t prove anything. I am able to look at things objectively.  I only looked at Dems after Trump failed me. 

I come from a line of family that has supported or worked  for the Republican party including George Stafford.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_M._Stafford    Doesn’t mean I can’t deviate when my moral compass indicates necessity.   Pretty much always fiscally conservative/socially liberal...though less socially liberal than I used to be.   Times are getting weird. 

During my liberal high school/ college stage (short lived) my mom made me take down my Gary Hart and Dukakis posters when my grandmother came to visit. LOL. 

I actually consider myself independent.  But haven’t voted for a D before 2020 in as long as I can remember.   And it was more a statement vote against Trump. No way he wasn’t getting SD.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I see South dakota has 82 people hospitalized with covid today - it peaked at about 620, Governor Noem did a tremendous job, it's not easy to hold the line when everyone is screaming at you to panic. You can thank your lucky stars that you dont have a governor like we do here in Tim Walz.

I’ll let you know Monday.  Fairly good chance I’m a longhauler.  If I had it (I have something that has not gone away) and tested positive on general anti body test Thursday.  Having covid specific antibody test Monday and CT scan Thursday.  If I had it tho, I’m thinking I got it in California March 2020.   I do not believe in mask mandates,  I do believe people should do the right thing when they should. 

What do you think about Noem  trying to overturn the will of the people on the South Dakota marijuana measure? How do you explain that?  More Noem hypocrisy. 

20 minutes ago, IAG said:

You should stick to medicine, how much  do you know about antibodies?  I have legit questions...internet info is conflicting.

As far as the NH quote, that was partially a personal “statement”not completely related to politics. 

A little antibody talk - not about covid but Sars.

Background: A key question concerning coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is how effective and long lasting immunity against this disease is in individuals who were previously infected with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). We aimed to evaluate the risk of SARS-CoV-2 re-infections in the general population in Austria. Methods: This is a retrospective observational study using national SARS-CoV-2 infection data from the Austrian epidemiological reporting system. As the primary outcome, we aim to compare the odds of SARS-CoV-2 re-infections of COVID-19 survivors of the first wave (February to April 30, 2020) versus the odds of first infections in the remainder general population by tracking polymerase chain reaction (PCR)-confirmed infections of both groups during the second wave from September 1 to November 30, 2020. Re-infection counts are tentative, since it cannot be excluded that the positive PCR in the first and/or second wave might have been a false positive. Results: We recorded 40 tentative re-infections in 14,840 COVID-19 survivors of the first wave (0.27%) and 253,581 infections in 8,885,640 individuals of the remaining general population (2.85%) translating into an odds ratio (95% confidence interval) of 0.09 (0.07 to 0.13). Conclusions: We observed a relatively low re-infection rate of SARS-CoV-2 in Austria. Protection against SARS-CoV-2 after natural infection is comparable to the highest available estimates on vaccine efficacies. Further well-designed research on this issue is urgently needed for improving evidence-based decisions on public health measures and vaccination strategies.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread