• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, FairWarning said:

or the inch of ice of it.

Here's an article about shy high energy prices and demand due to the cold, I pulled one key point about wind...turbins all frozen.

DeAnn Walker, chairman of the Public Utility Commission of Texas, said at a meeting on Feb. 11 that there were some "issues with some gas generation plants being curtailed" and that "wind turbines are all frozen," further placing upward pressure on already sky-high prices.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/power-bills-moon-chaos-shock-electricity-prices-across-us-explode

Ill tell you something that has incited violence.

The "good people on both sides" hoax that has been repeated over and over. They had to lie about this in order to make people believe Trump is a racist when it is Biden and his crew that are the true racists.

That is the power of the fake media, they got everyone to forget the truly vile things Biden said over the years while promoting Fake news of what Trump really says.

Ill bet you 90 percent plus of the LIB sheep had no idea how many time he denounced  because all they would do is tell you he is a racist and wouldnt denounce it.

Guys they are lying to you over and over, wake up before it is too late

Trumps attorney rubbing the Dems filthy snout in the dirt. :laugh

“Nothing really surprised me,” he said. “What had happened was the day before, we demolished their case, and they were like a dying animal that we had trapped in the corner. And so, this morning, their last gaps were swinging out at us trying to save their case, and it didn’t work. So we were kind of expecting them to pull on something.”

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Of course you would take it as a compliment, your kind roots for the demise of this country.

Yep , pure scumbag you are,,,,,,one day commies like you will be facing the gallows..cant wait to tip the hangman

come hang me tough guy!

notice how you use that "commie" all time yet it was you and these trumptard mfers that wanted to over throw an election where your traitorous leader lost by what almost 8 million votes - yet you all couldn't find proof of 1 mill better yet 100 thousand votes worth of fraud, who's the real commie? 

ignorant pos 

EXCLUSIVE: Three 300,000 Biden Vote Dumps Late on Election Night in Virginia Cannot Be Adequately Explained or Tied to Final Results

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/exclusive-three-300000-biden-vote-dumps-late-election-night-virginia-cannot-adequately-explained-tied-final-results/

For those that remember election night, VA was one of the strage states I cant find the chart but Trump was winning with a tiny percent of votes counted and the state was already called for Biden.

13 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

come hang me tough guy!

notice how you use that "commie" all time yet it was you and these trumptard mfers that wanted to over throw an election where your traitorous leader lost by what almost 8 million votes - yet you all couldn't find proof of 1 mill better yet 100 thousand votes worth of fraud, who's the real commie? 

ignorant pos 

I didnt say I was gonna be the one loser, I said I would tip the hangman:bulb

Revealing the truth = overthrow an election to commies like you, you are dispicable in every way.

Tons of proof but commie shills like you just ignore it because you root for the demise of the country.

Keep lying and misleading people, it will come back on you .

You deserve nothing but the worst. I mean who cries to a mod and refuses to grade a contest because someone thanks Trump for bringing back big 10 football?

You are a scum bag in every way possible and Im glad you consider it a compliment, that way you wont cry to a mod that Raise is being mean to you.

commie emasculated lies.png

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I didnt say I was gonna be the one loser, I said I would tip the hangman:bulb

Revealing the truth = overthrow an election to commies like you, you are dispicable in every way.

Tons of proof but commie shills like you just ignore it because you root for the demise of the country.

Keep lying and misleading people, it will come back on you .

You deserve nothing but the worst. I mean who cries to a mod and refuses to grade a contest because someone thanks Trump for bringing back big 10 football?

You are a scum bag in every way possible and Im glad you consider it a compliment, that way you wont cry to a mod that Raise is being mean to you.

commie emasculated lies.png

:laugh

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread