• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• FISHHEAD changed the title to FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP ON ‘HANNITY’ TONIGHT AT 9PM ET FOX NEWS CHANNEL

Another non sports thread created by a top forum Repub Nazi.

Hoffa looking into opening an Afghan Burka shop. A better venture I believe would be a shop selling Confederate and Nazi memorabilia? 

Remember the Republicon Nazis that breeched the Capitol on Jan. 6th seeking to kill congressmen and women. Lots of Confederate flags and Nazi apparel in that mob of Republicons.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Another non sports thread created by a top forum Repub Nazi.

Hoffa looking into opening an Afghan Burka shop. A better venture I believe would be a shop selling Confederate and Nazi memorabilia? 

Remember the Republicon Nazis that breeched the Capitol on Jan. 6th seeking to kill congressmen and women. Lots of Confederate flags and Nazi apparel in that mob of Republicons.

Neutral, not an overwhelming Trump fan..............but BIDEN is a TOTAL FUCKING DISASTER, AS EXPECTED.

If anyone in America cannot see this by now, MY GOD

THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT , USA ON THE ROPES

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Trump appointee, former state department official, one of nine Nazis recently indicted for assaulting police during the Jan 6. Trump led insurrection. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ex-state-department-trump-appointee-arrested-in-connection-with-jan-6-attack-11614966215

You're worried about a fake insurrection where the only weapon that was drawn was to gun down an unarmed woman while the idiot you voted for just got owned by a REAL insurrection within a week.

You're not brainwashed and braindead at all.

37 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You're worried about a fake insurrection where the only weapon that was drawn was to gun down an unarmed woman while the idiot you voted for just got owned by a REAL insurrection within a week.

You're not brainwashed and braindead at all.

With every post you make, you prove what i've suspected.  You're absolutely retarded

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?