TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Donald J Trump, the GREATEST President of our Lifetime  loves you and is fighitng hard everday for the freedoms that you all take for granted.

I already KNOW that in time, those here and everywhere that talk smack about him will praise his BRILLIANCE and MASTERMIND strategies.....there was a reason he was chosen by GOD and the MILITARY to serve as President and carry out THE PLAN

KDoRN9TS.jpg

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

reports are that when are soldiers would try to train them to use equipment they found out that 90% of them couldn't read, so all the fancy sophisticated equipment in the world was worthless since very few could operate it.

Yet they can memorize the Koran.

They need to review their priorities...

You know what I can admit when I'm wrong. And there's one thing kolzig mentioned that doesn't sit right with me the more I think about it. 

Among those 50,000 Afghans who died, clearly most were just good at dying. The jumping jack video shows that pretty clearly.

But among them, there were no doubt some small percent who believed in their country and their cause, and were skilled and competent fighters. There are quite a few who fought hard. Even if they were the tiny minority of their forces, for Biden to not mention those people's sacrifices specifically, and pay them the honor that they were due really bothers me the more I think about it. 

joey black eyes for sure made it seem like the afghan army just up and left on day 1. truth is they fought hard for years and likely didnt want to support the former world bank employee-named president who was stealing from them

biden is a serial liar. he knows how to play the game like broke eric who lies most of the time. lies so much that ppl will believe a lot of what he says cause "nobody lies about everything, right?"

13 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

You know what I can admit when I'm wrong. And there's one thing kolzig mentioned that doesn't sit right with me the more I think about it. 

Among those 50,000 Afghans who died, clearly most were just good at dying. The jumping jack video shows that pretty clearly.

But among them, there were no doubt some small percent who believed in their country and their cause, and were skilled and competent fighters. There are quite a few who fought hard. Even if they were the tiny minority of their forces, for Biden to not mention those people's sacrifices specifically, and pay them the honor that they were due really bothers me the more I think about it. 

admit one tiny portion of you callousness ...

YOU ARE DA MAN pal, here I was thinking you just enjoy steamrolling people with alternate opinions

All hail the honorable tails

hail the book of tails.jpg

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Donald J Trump, the GREATEST President of our Lifetime  loves you and is fighitng hard everday for the freedoms that you all take for granted.

I already KNOW that in time, those here and everywhere that talk smack about him will praise his BRILLIANCE and MASTERMIND strategies.....there was a reason he was chosen by GOD and the MILITARY to serve as President and carry out THE PLAN

KDoRN9TS.jpg

Biggest piece of shit scam artist in history of the us 

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/free-speech/autumn-johnson/2021/08/14/google-rewrote-news-algorithm-target-trump

Google whistleblower Zach Vorhis says Google altered its news algorithm to directly target former President Donald Trump.Screen%20Shot%202021-08-14%20at%202.43.2

Vorhis was a senior software engineer at YouTube and Google. He left after discovering the companies censored conservatives.  

8 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

There were many afghans that fought hard, had guts, but they were far from the majority - most of the army recruits/police, etc prob did it to get a paycheck. When it became clear that the paychecks would stop and the time came to fight(not just skirmish), if 80% of your fellow soldiers refuse then you have no choice either. that and the fact that even the dumbest soldier see's the corruption of his senior leadership - and when they watch them flee with their loot, the decision not to fight is quite logical.

Look at the pics from the airport and planes - 95% of the people are fighting age males.

Apparently the taliban have taken control of the civilian side of the kabul airport while our troops are on the military side, that's why the pics of utter chaos have stopped - the taliban know how to do their jobs. they have also stopped people from entering the airport to escape.

All of this is good news as soon we'll have no one to fly out and we can leave. it also means the taliban can force us out at the time of their choosing. All they would have to do is destroy enough planes/helos etc that are a short distance away and we'd be F'd.

12 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

This is EASILY the worst President in past 60 years and the sumbitch just hung his wardrobe up at the White House a few days ago.

What a disaster this clown is

Reports are that when Joe didn't want to come out of hiding they asked Kamalla to hold a press conference - she refused. :laugh

That speaks volumes about their relationship and also how weak joe is, he was forced to come back for that embarrassing non speech.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread