• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Thinking back now...

The difference between this withdrawal and Vietnam was the conduct of the defending soldiers.

We armed and trained the South Vietnamese just like the Afghans. The South Vietnamese however chose to fight for their country.

They were of course eventually overrun, but they went down with a fight.

The cowardly and dishonorable conduct of the Afghan army is truly remarkable. 

From what i've seen the reception the taliban are getting is pretty good, it certainly appears most of the people are not anti taliban. they also seem to be restoring order rather quickly as well.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

From what i've seen the reception the taliban are getting is pretty good, it certainly appears most of the people are not anti taliban. they also seem to be restoring order rather quickly as well.

Even the women love them. 99% of Afghans want to live under sharia. There was a pew poll done that showed this. 99%, no shit. That includes women. Good for them I say.

Just now, tailsyoulose said:

Mike look it up. 99%. Pew poll. It's not bullshit it's real.

Polls are fake, almost all of them, here and there. I'm not afghan but i'd guess outside of kabul the taliban have wide support - prob 80%, inside kabul it's prob 50-50.

I can just imagine an afghan being polled and is asked "do you favor sharia law"?, they no doubt think they better say yes.

Just now, mikeman said:

Polls are fake, almost all of them, here and there. I'm not afghan but i'd guess outside of kabul the taliban have wide support - prob 80%, inside kabul it's prob 50-50.

I can just imagine an afghan being polled and is asked "do you favor sharia law"?, they no doubt think they better say yes.

:mutley

No one has talked about it but reports are the afghan president(and no doubt many others) left with crates of money, supposedly so much he had to leave some of it behind. The taliban are going to get rid of much of the corruption, which is prob a relief for the average afghan that never see's a dime of it.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

No one has talked about it but reports are the afghan president(and no doubt many others) left with crates of money, supposedly so much he had to leave some of it behind. The taliban are going to get rid of much of the corruption, which is prob a relief for the average afghan that never see's a dime of it.

Sharp post.

6 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Only a matter of time, pal.   It doesn't matter if they pulled out now or in 20 years.  The scumbag Taliban would always be there to try to take over.  They're roaches.

All I'm saying.  And you know it's true.

JAYZUZ christ ,the cuck who would give away his last penny to shut up a  nig nog ho screaming "Thats my purse" is trying to tell us about the Taliban.

:dancing

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread