Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In extremely shocking news...

Taliban blocking Afghans from reaching Kabul airport breaking commitments, State Department says

• The Taliban is reportedly blocking Afghans from reaching Kabul’s international airport to flee the country, breaking their commitments to the U.S., a Biden administration official said.
  • That acknowledgement at a press briefing came shortly after the U.S. Embassy in Kabul alerted people there that it “cannot ensure safe passage” to the airport for the capital city, where Islamist militants had overthrown the U.S.-backed Afghan government with astonishing speed.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/18/taliban-blocks-afghans-from-reaching-kabul-airport-us-cannot-guarantee-safety.html

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

In extremely shocking news...

Taliban blocking Afghans from reaching Kabul airport breaking commitments, State Department says

• The Taliban is reportedly blocking Afghans from reaching Kabul’s international airport to flee the country, breaking their commitments to the U.S., a Biden administration official said.
  • That acknowledgement at a press briefing came shortly after the U.S. Embassy in Kabul alerted people there that it “cannot ensure safe passage” to the airport for the capital city, where Islamist militants had overthrown the U.S.-backed Afghan government with astonishing speed.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/18/taliban-blocks-afghans-from-reaching-kabul-airport-us-cannot-guarantee-safety.html

Monkey - would you volunteer to have these Afghan "refugees" move into your own neighborhood, by the thousands? Just wondering.

2 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Monkey - would you volunteer to have these Afghan "refugees" move into your own neighborhood, by the thousands? Just wondering.

I'm not the one that promised them refuge, but I honestly wouldn't care very much.  They helped our troops.  So they can't be terrible people.

I doubt they'd be living in my neighborhood unless they were smuggling heroin from Afghanistan anyway.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?