TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

14 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Trump banned Muslims from coming to America? Wow really? Can you provide a link to this information?

Before the Neo Nazi  was elected president he called for a complete shutdown of Muslims entering America. Then one of the 1st things the Neo-Nazis did were to ban Muslims from coming to America.  There's a reason this Nazi policy is illegal. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/07/donald-trump-calls-for-total-and-complete-shutdown-of-muslims-entering-the-united-states/

• Replies 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Before the Neo Nazi  was elected president he called for a complete shutdown of Muslims entering America. Then one of the 1st things the Neo-Nazis did were to ban Muslims from coming to America.  There's a reason this Nazi policy is illegal. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/07/donald-trump-calls-for-total-and-complete-shutdown-of-muslims-entering-the-united-states/

Pretty sure Trump wasn't President in 2015 and I'm not opening that libtarded link.

So where exactly did he specifically ban Muslims from coming to America?

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Wow I just read that article and referenced it against the full transcript of the interview and it turns out that article is complete bullshit and that there was actually no ban on Muslims at all, but rather a ban on certain countries. And that most of those countries were also flagged under obama. Furthermore it completely misquotes him totally changing the interpretation of his actual words.

It's weird. Almost like they were lying in the article. Huh.

1 minute ago, tailsyoulose said:

Wow I just read that article said and referenced it against the full transcript of the speech and it turns out that article is complete bullshit and that there was actually no ban on Muslims at all, but rather a ban on certain countries. And that most of those countries were also flagged under obama. Furthermore it completely misquotes him totally changing the interpretation of his actual words.

It's weird. Almost like they were lying in the article. Huh.

And this is what Neo-Nazis do. Post lies and misinformation on social media. Hitler's lies and misinformation traveled a lot slower.  

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The legal refugees in Europe were a bunch of people coming on boats.

Not much different than Cubans or people coming illegally from Mexico.

Lol probably 30-50% of the people who would qualify for refugee status are out in the streets chanting death to America right now. 

You're naive if you think otherwise. I'm all for looking out, but you need to thoroughly vet too.

I realize now that Tails didn't know Neo Nazi Trump tried 3 times before a conservative led Supreme Court said his Muslim ban wasn't illegal. 3 tries. Which is ridiculous because when Dumb Donny was running for president his clearly stated his agenda. "A complete shutdown of Muslims entering America". 

Not shocking that Tails didn't know any of this. He's low info. 

Just now, Bigrunner said:

I realize now Tails tried 3 times before a conservative led Supreme Court said his Muslim ban wasn't illegal. 3 tries. Which is ridiculous because when Dumb Donny was running for president his clearly stated his agenda. "A complete shutdown of Muslims entering America". 

Why did Obama also ban Muslims?

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

I realize now Tails tried 3 times before a conservative led Supreme Court said his Muslim ban wasn't illegal. 3 tries. Which is ridiculous because when Dumb Donny was running for president his clearly stated his agenda. "A complete shutdown of Muslims entering America". 

Was Indonesia and their 225 million Muslims ever on his list?

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?