TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

I think if China did that, they'd be doing us a favor.

Biden would be weak.  If he did anything militarily, he'd need an international coalition first.

But the more likely response would be economic sanctions and stopping the importation of all of the goods from China.  I'd actually like to see that more than a war over Taiwan anyway.

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Monkey - would you volunteer to have these Afghan "refugees" move into your own neighborhood, by the thousands? Just wondering.

No way! He's a Neo-Nazi like a large faction of Republicons.   Trump wouldn't bring any of these brown people here. He already say it. One of  the first things Trump and his Neo-Nazi party did were ban Muslims from coming to America. 

Just now, Bigrunner said:

No way! He's a Neo-Nazi like a large faction of Republicon.  Trump wouldn't bring any of these brown people here. He already say it. One of  the first things Trump and his Neo-Nazi party did were ban Muslims from coming to America. 

Trump banned Muslims from coming to America? Wow really? Can you provide a link to this information?

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Again.  There's an organization that has all of the names of the people who helped us.

Plenty of instances of people who helped us also being not so great. I'm all for looking out for those who looked out, but spare me the bleeding heart shit. There's like half a million people that could claim refugee status. Many of them complete shitbags who hate you and hate america.

Just now, tailsyoulose said:

Plenty of instances of people who helped us also being not so great. I'm all for looking out for those who looked out, but spare me the bleeding heart shit. There's like half a million people that could claim refugee status. Many of them complete shitbags who hate you and hate america.

Well, there aren't a half a million people on the list.  So your point is a bit moot.

I'm not a xenophobe.  Many of the immigrants that come here legally start new businesses and are the entrepreneurs of this country.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?