TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I appreciate you holding this earth shattering news until I awoke from my nap.

Now that I'm aware, I can go back to not caring about this matter. 

Because you're a partisan RepubliCon, It's obvious. But I care, And that's what matters. Independent Senator Angus King also cares. So this in not about me being a democrat. It's country over party for us. And many RepubliCons have disowned your horrific party because they also believe in country over party.

But save it, I know you don't care!

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

9 House RepubliCons joined all the D's in voting yes to hold Neo Nazi Steve Bannon in contempt of congress.  Neo Nazi MTG had an heated exchange of words with Liz Cheney. Telling Cheney, "you're done, you have been rejected by the Neo Nazi party". 

The criminal referral now goes to the Dept. of Justice for it to decide if they bring criminal charges against Steve Bannon.

Steve Bannon is the same serial criminal that was indicted by the feds for stealing millions from a fund set up to build a border wall that Mexico refused to pay for.  The contributions were from Trumptards. Their leader subsequently pardoned the serial criminal Neo-Nazi on his final day in office. 

Facts

3hBZY79X.jpeg

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

I can never see enough pictures of Jerry Nadler. :deemer

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Hey Runny , Nadler has some chocolate ice cream for you ....its good

4g2xf6.gif

Yes, Neo-Nazis hate Jerry Nadler and love RepubliCon Majorie Taylor Greene. She famously blames the Jews for the California's forest fires. The party of Neo-Nazis is truly horrific. 

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Tells Chicago cops to stop listening to fricken Mopes and go get fully vaccinated. 

Leading cause of death amongst cops is Covid. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hero-chicago-cop-jack-deheer-mad-as-hell-about-anti-vax-brothers-in-blue

A lot of the cops dont want to Runny, and that's their right - get over it.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

124 ex-Seattle cops disagree.

No shit.  It's a big problem in the cop community.  Leading cause of death amongst cops is Covid. Such an incredible fact considering how dangerous of a profession it is. This is exactly why the hero cop is urging his brothers to stop listening to the fricken Mopes and go get fully vaccinated.  It's pretty simple. Unless you're listening to Mopes.

We're gonna pretend that cities didn't burn for weeks on end last summer with a bunch of liberals trying to defund the police.

Then we're going to claim that people who bring it up are "allergic to facts".

While we eat a couple Whoppers, wash them down with a Diet Coke, and tell other people what they should do with their health.

And people wonder why this country is turning to shit.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

A lot of the cops dont want to Runny, and that's their right - get over it.

Mr. Russian bot, I could care less how cops feel or what they choose to do. I enjoy exposing Trumptards as often as I can. It's a cult of very uneducated, unintelligent imbeciles.  Exposing the Mopes and Neo Nazis is a good thing.

32 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Imagine Trump creating mandates where this fat fuck couldn't eat 6000 calories of sugar a day and had to eat a salad every meal.

For his health and to keep hospitals from being overcrowded of course.

While he holds stock in Big Lettuce.

I'm sure the reaction would be the same.

LOL

CLASSIC

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

We're gonna pretend that cities didn't burn for weeks on end last summer with a bunch of liberals trying to defund the police.

Then we're going to claim that people who bring it up are "allergic to facts".

While we eat a couple Whoppers, wash them down with a Diet Coke, and tell other people what they should do with their health.

And people wonder why this country is turning to shit.

Dumb Monkey lying, conflating, fear mongering with the best Neo-Nazis in America.  One of his Neo-Nazi sisters blames the California forest fires on the Jews. It's pattern in the party of Neo-Nazis. 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread