TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

9:00 PM: Biden blames high gas prices on OPEC

Biden said gasoline prices may come down in 2022, but the president said he had no “near-term answer” for Americans seeking lower costs at the pump.

“I don’t see anything that’s going to significantly reduce gas prices right now,” Biden said.

The president in part blamed the Middle Eastern countries that make up the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, saying there was little he could do to control their supply of gas. Biden said tapping into the Strategic Petroleum Reserve would not reduce prices significantly.

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

9:00 PM: Biden blames high gas prices on OPEC

Biden said gasoline prices may come down in 2022, but the president said he had no “near-term answer” for Americans seeking lower costs at the pump.

I don’t see anything that’s going to significantly reduce gas prices right now,” Biden said.

The president in part blamed the Middle Eastern countries that make up the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, saying there was little he could do to control their supply of gas. Biden said tapping into the Strategic Petroleum Reserve would not reduce prices significantly.

LOL

CLOWN

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I didn't say if I agreed or disagreed with their position on vaccines.

I only shared that they were terminated from employment over their position.

It's not like you to exaggerate. 

UNLV or San Jose?

I quoted what you said. Where did I exaggerate or as very Dumb Monkey said "make up shit".

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You care so little that you started a thread about it.

You're a complete fucking retard.

29 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Mr. Russian bot, I could care less how cops feel or what they choose to do. I enjoy exposing Trumptards as often as I can. It's a cult of very uneducated, unintelligent imbeciles.  Exposing the Mopes and Neo Nazis is a good thing.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You care so little that you started a thread about it.

You're a complete fucking retard.

Very Dumb Monkey, you're the retard. If you could read at a minimum 5th grade level you would understand why I started this thread.  To expose cultist, unintelligent imbeciles like yourself. 

It worked!!!

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Will someone explain why Nick Rolivich thought he should receive a religious exemption from the vaccine mandate for all state employees. His argument is he's a devout catholic? I don't get it. But I'm sure very Dumb Monkey has the answer.

Can't understand that either

The pope is strongly in support of the vaccine, and he's the head of the Catholic church

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Will someone explain why Nick Rolivich thought he should receive a religious exemption from the vaccine mandate for all state employees. His argument is he's a devout catholic? I don't get it. But I'm sure very Dumb Monkey has the answer.

Nobody needs to explain their medical decisions to you fucking retards, you dumb fucking cvnt.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I didn't say if I agreed or disagreed with their position on vaccines.

I only shared that they were terminated from employment over their position.

It's not like you to exaggerate. 

UNLV or San Jose?

San Jose. Got them early at -3.5. They looked very good last week against San Diego st only to lose in double ot. Hope they don't bounce.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Not only does he not need to explain his medical decisions to you fucking retards, but he also doesn't need to explain his religious beliefs either.

Mind your own fucking business, you fat fucking slob.

Very Dumb Monkey, he already did. 

And this thread has already exposed you're a very Dumb Monkey.  It work. And it works every time.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Not only does he not need to explain his medical decisions to you fucking retards, but he also doesn't need to explain his religious beliefs either.

Mind your own fucking business, you fat fucking slob.

I'd love to see you talk to BR like this in person

Guy could be a tackle on the Chicago bears.  Would pound you to a pulp

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread