Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Without personally knowing you, no offense but you seem at the bottom of the barrel of any dream idol that parents would hope their children grow up to be like.

”you should be more like uncle Brock”……said nobody ever I would have to imagine.

Like I give a high fuck what you think

13 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Like I give a high fuck what you think

That seems to be the never ending problem with you and explains your sad lonely life of poverty and singles trips hoping to impress the internet.  It’s way different if you’re rich, cool, in shape, have women wanting you and dgaf.  You on the other hand are a short fat slob who neglects his family and drives uber, and a lifetime loser at gambling which is all you aspire to be good at but never will be.  Try focusing on being a father and husband and get in shape.

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

That seems to be the never ending problem with you and explains your sad lonely life of poverty and singles trips hoping to impress the internet.  It’s way different if you’re rich, cool, in shape, have women wanting you and dgaf.  You on the other hand are a short fat slob who neglects his family and drives uber, and a lifetime loser at gambling which is all you aspire to be good at but never will be.  Try focusing on being a father and husband and get in shape.

Whatever

3 hours ago, WVU said:

Rate Biden’s performance so far.  1-10

Bidens doing well. Booming economy. Unemployment very low, Great job fighting the awful dictators and protecting world freedom. He's listened to intel and has been one step ahead of Adolph Pootin since the start of the war. He announced the Russian invasion was eminent. Even Zelenkskyy was skeptical. His transparency disclosing U.S. intel has been a breath of fresh air. He called Pootin a butcher and said someone like him shouldn't be in power. RepubliCons got all over him for his honesty but it was the right thing to say. As the leader of the free world he has united NATO. Soon Finland and Sweeden will be joining. Another loss for Adolph Pootin. 

Inflation is a worldwide problem but America is dealing with it better than any other nation. Can you imagine if we had a RepubliCon as president?  Job creation has seen record numbers. The right wing misinformation and propaganda is a serious problem. The radio ways and TV is dominated by the lies and misinformation of the right wing.  As long as the lies hurt Joe Biden the RepubliCons could give a shit as to how it will affect America. It's a party over country philosophy at all cost.  I believe Benedict Donald got 74 million votes. That is just proof of how ignorant and tribal so many in this country are.

Biden also was the leader in getting hundreds of millions Americans vaccinated. Quite an accomplishment with so many awful Americans claiming vaccines don't work and do more harm than good.  First it was Hydroxychlorquinn as the miracle cure, then the right wing peddled Ivermectin as the cure. Both drugs turned out to be a bust.  Time is proving those anti-vaxxers and right wingers  to be very wrong. Restripe is a perfect example. Like Joe Rogan and Aaron Rodgers he was all over the promotion of Ivermectin.:laugh Everything being published by legitimate medical sources tells a story of the unvaccinated dealing with significantly more severe medical issues. Waiting list for heart and lung transplants are overflowing with unvaccinated Americans that had covid.  

17 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Bidens doing well. Booming economy. Unemployment very low, Great job fighting the awful dictators and protecting world freedom. He's listened to intel and has been one step ahead of Adolph Pootin since the start of the war. He announced the Russian invasion was eminent. Even Zelenkskyy was skeptical. His transparency disclosing U.S. intel has been a breath of fresh air. He called Pootin a butcher and said someone like him shouldn't be in power. RepubliCons got all over him for his honesty but it was the right thing to say. As the leader of the free world he has united NATO. Soon Finland and Sweeden will be joining. Another loss for Adolph Pootin. 

Inflation is a worldwide problem but America is dealing with it better than any other nation. Can you imagine if we had a RepubliCon as president?  Job creation has seen record numbers. The right wing misinformation and propaganda is a serious problem. The radio ways and TV is dominated by the lies and misinformation of the right wing.  As long as the lies hurt Joe Biden the RepubliCons could give a shit as to how it will affect America. It's a party over country philosophy at all cost.  I believe Benedict Donald got 74 million votes. That is just proof of how ignorant and tribal so many in this country are.

Biden also was the leader in getting hundreds of millions Americans vaccinated. Quite an accomplishment with so many awful Americans claiming vaccines don't work and do more harm than good.  First it was Hydroxychlorquinn as the miracle cure, then the right wing peddled Ivermectin as the cure. Both drugs turned out to be a bust.  Time is proving those anti-vaxxers and right wingers  to be very wrong. Restripe is a perfect example. Like Joe Rogan and Aaron Rodgers he was all over the promotion of Ivermectin.:laugh Everything being published by legitimate medical sources tells a story of the unvaccinated dealing with significantly more severe medical issues. Waiting list for heart and lung transplants are overflowing with unvaccinated Americans that had covid.  

Was there a rating in there?  8?

39 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The lunatic left version of raise strikes again!

Booming economy :laugh

Were already in a recession the media just won’t tell you for a few more months. 

2 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

The lunatic left version of raise strikes again!

Booming economy :laugh

Were already in a recession the media just won’t tell you for a few more months. 

Jim Cramer said it’s the strongest economy in history.

Sadly, only a few saw his stand up act.  His ratings are about as bad as Racist Reid’s.

She has now lost 60% of her audience.

Just now, xyz said:

Jim Cramer said it’s the strongest economy in history.

Sadly, only a few saw him say that.  His ratings are about as bad as Racist Reid’s.

She has now lost 60% of her audience.

Lmfao of course Brock Cramer said that , wants its clueless viewers to keep buying so his HedgeFuck buddies can sell off their positions. 

Occupier is moving their next phase forward in rapid fashion.

That communist has been reading the prompters for months about food shortages.

These are not coincidences by any means.  They are not random accidents.

The Great Reset: Cyber-attacks on America's Food Supply Have Started

The FBI warned the Ag Industry on April 20th about ransomware cyber-attacks

Last night, there was a fire at a food processing plant in America. It was the 18th such “accident” to hit our food processing plants and distribution centers in 2022.

Eighteen such incidents in only four months is an unprecedented rate. Usually, there are a dozen, or less, in any calendar year.

Supreme Court votes to overturn Roe v Wade…

A leaked draft of a Supreme Court decision reveals the majority of the court has decided to overturn Roe v. Wade by a vote of 5-4, according to Politico, which calls it a “full-throated, unflinching repudiation of the 1973 decision which guaranteed federal constitutional protections of abortion rights and a subsequent 1992 decision – Planned Parenthood v. Casey – that largely maintained the right.”

“Roe was egregiously wrong from the start,” wrote Justice Samuel Alito in the draft which was circulated inside the court before someone leaked it to the news outlet. “We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled.”

39 minutes ago, xyz said:

Occupier is moving their next phase forward in rapid fashion.

That communist has been reading the prompters for months about food shortages.

These are not coincidences by any means.  They are not random accidents.

The Great Reset: Cyber-attacks on America's Food Supply Have Started

The FBI warned the Ag Industry on April 20th about ransomware cyber-attacks

Last night, there was a fire at a food processing plant in America. It was the 18th such “accident” to hit our food processing plants and distribution centers in 2022.

Eighteen such incidents in only four months is an unprecedented rate. Usually, there are a dozen, or less, in any calendar year.

Don’t worry about this. There are over 40,000 food processing plants in the US.  This is cnn style fear mongering from the right. 

27 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Don’t worry about this. There are over 40,000 food processing plants in the US.  This is cnn style fear mongering from the right. 

Lots of these reports are gross exaggerations as well,  a couple weeks back a semi caught fire on a loading dock and they acted like the plant burned down.

On 5/2/2022 at 1:28 PM, WVU said:

Rate Biden’s performance so far.  1-10

I hope all is well on your end WVU. 

Inflation was a combination of the pandemic and worsening economic conditions that happened long before he took office. You are a smart guy WVU you know the economy doesn't change in a day or even months its a cycle and Biden walked into a cluster fuck. The Trump Tax Cuts gave the rich and corps ridiculous tax breaks that we are now feeling the effects of, hey Biden didn't pass em they did and the data doesn't lie but Republicans did, they have caused plenty of problems which is now a ripple effect.

No matter who was in office pandemic conditions would have to be dealt with. Has every move Biden has made worked? Of course not but no one is going to make every right move, what President has ever batted a thousand? Some things prob should and could have been done differently and perhaps it would have helped to some degree, I don't think anyone can deny that. And he is to blame for some of what hasn't worked hey he made the call he takes it hit, those are the breaks.

Putin started a war Biden didn't do that but he has to deal with it. This has also caused the current economic climate to change in a negative way. How can Biden take the blame for something Putin did?

I don't agree with his stance on everything that's for sure. I don't agree with Dems on everything as a whole. But one thing I do know for sure 1000% is that Trump is a piece of shit who only cared about enriching himself and those around him he doesn't give a fuck about this country, he is a con man and I would think someone as smart as yourself would have figured that out.  He has poisoned the majority of the Republican party. Which wasn't difficult I guess. 

So from that perspective we are better off with Biden than we would have been with a crook in office for any longer than he was. Look at all the law suits he is facing you think all that evidence is "made up" and "oh just the libs trying to cancel him"  no he is what he always has been a lying ego maniac con artist and he stands no chance to ever win again thankfully. 

Sorry this was prob too much lol   As to your original Question we can't really grade him until he has a full term only so much you can do in the 1st year or so but if we must at this point.... I would give him a 5/10 

I think from either side we could use younger more moderate people in office people once again willing to bend and negotiate on any and everything, middle ground is key, right now all we have is a war between the 2 sides and in this scenario - WE ALL LOSE! 

2 hours ago, Sharp Square said:

I hope all is well on your end WVU. 

Inflation was a combination of the pandemic and worsening economic conditions that happened long before he took office. You are a smart guy WVU you know the economy doesn't change in a day or even months its a cycle and Biden walked into a cluster fuck. The Trump Tax Cuts gave the rich and corps ridiculous tax breaks that we are now feeling the effects of, hey Biden didn't pass em they did and the data doesn't lie but Republicans did, they have caused plenty of problems which is now a ripple effect.

No matter who was in office pandemic conditions would have to be dealt with. Has every move Biden has made worked? Of course not but no one is going to make every right move, what President has ever batted a thousand? Some things prob should and could have been done differently and perhaps it would have helped to some degree, I don't think anyone can deny that. And he is to blame for some of what hasn't worked hey he made the call he takes it hit, those are the breaks.

Putin started a war Biden didn't do that but he has to deal with it. This has also caused the current economic climate to change in a negative way. How can Biden take the blame for something Putin did?

I don't agree with his stance on everything that's for sure. I don't agree with Dems on everything as a whole. But one thing I do know for sure 1000% is that Trump is a piece of shit who only cared about enriching himself and those around him he doesn't give a fuck about this country, he is a con man and I would think someone as smart as yourself would have figured that out.  He has poisoned the majority of the Republican party. Which wasn't difficult I guess. 

So from that perspective we are better off with Biden than we would have been with a crook in office for any longer than he was. Look at all the law suits he is facing you think all that evidence is "made up" and "oh just the libs trying to cancel him"  no he is what he always has been a lying ego maniac con artist and he stands no chance to ever win again thankfully. 

Sorry this was prob too much lol   As to your original Question we can't really grade him until he has a full term only so much you can do in the 1st year or so but if we must at this point.... I would give him a 5/10 

I think from either side we could use younger more moderate people in office people once again willing to bend and negotiate on any and everything, middle ground is key, right now all we have is a war between the 2 sides and in this scenario - WE ALL LOSE! 

Good post and what seems like a fair score from you.  My grade is mostly due to my dwindling personal finances.  I’ve lost a big chunk of my retirement in the past year and the money I do still have has been diminished due to rapid inflation.  Is all this Biden’s fault?  No. But he is our leader and he is failing us.  We can’t blame Trump for everything forever. I graded him very low after his first year as well.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread