Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, xyz said:

Pretty interesting the current occupier's endorsement is worthless.

DJT's?  

Pretty powerful.  He has serious juice.

Trump goes 55-0, no endorsements lost

He won’t be getting my vote for his endorsement of David Purdue.  That guy couldn’t even beat Pee Wee Herman lookalike Osoff.  I really despise that dweeb.  I like the job that Kemp has done here.  Our state has been normal, open and free since covid began, which would have dragged weeks longer is Kemp and Desantis did what Trump told them to do vs following common sense on covid.  I really wish Trump would go the hell away on this GA election.  The last thing we need is this lard ass chick from Illinois who’s never done anything running this state and turning it into the next democratic shit hole.

33 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

He won’t be getting my vote for his endorsement of David Purdue.  That guy couldn’t even beat Pee Wee Herman lookalike Osoff.  I really despise that dweeb.  I like the job that Kemp has done here.  Our state has been normal, open and free since covid began, which would have dragged weeks longer is Kemp and Desantis did what Trump told them to do vs following common sense on covid.  I really wish Trump would go the hell away on this GA election.  The last thing we need is this lard ass chick from Illinois who’s never done anything running this state and turning it into the next democratic shit hole.

You know your state better than me.  What I do know is that John Fredericks is on a major bus tour right now with Perdue. 

Looks like that will be headed to a runoff, and when that happens?

Trump will be having rally after rally in Georgia.  

9 minutes ago, redstripe said:

FR4-wq4VIAAibuY?format=jpg&name=small

You see him laughing at the correspondent dinner for schmucks?

Occupier thought it was funny that gas prices are a record high.

Inflation a record high,  was just so funny to him.

Crime at an all time high.  Occupier was laughing his ass off.

3 minutes ago, xyz said:

You know your state better than me.  What I do know is that John Fredericks is on a major bus tour right now with Perdue. 

Looks like that will be headed to a runoff, and when that happens?

Trump will be having rally after rally in Georgia.  

Purdue is like at 30% last I saw to beat Kemp.  I watched one single debate that they had and instead of campaigning for himself, all Purdue did was basically fight for Trump and a stolen election as his talking points.  Trump is just pissed off and thinks Kemp could have made every state swing the election in his favor and blames Kemp and promised to campaign against him.  He’s doing exactly that now.  He needs to go away and focus on keeping lard ass out of running GA.

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Purdue is like at 30% last I saw to beat Kemp.  I watched one single debate that they had and instead of campaigning for himself, all Purdue did was basically fight for Trump and a stolen election as his talking points.  Trump is just pissed off and thinks Kemp could have made every state swing the election in his favor and blames Kemp and promised to campaign against him.  He’s doing exactly that now.  He needs to go away and focus on keeping lard ass out of running GA.

Fredericks says they will get Kemp to 49% or less.  The only goal is the runoff right now according to him.

Yeah DJT had a big grudge.  Which is why Warnock beat Loeffler.

DJT did not like her either, and now has his legendary Georgian, Walker right there to beat him.

19 minutes ago, xyz said:

You see him laughing at the correspondent dinner for schmucks?

Occupier thought it was funny that gas prices are a record high.

Inflation a record high,  was just so funny to him.

Crime at an all time high.  Occupier was laughing his ass off.

Sent that video to every libtard I know. Fucking old ass cock-svcking scumbag 

23 minutes ago, xyz said:

Fredericks says they will get Kemp to 49% or less.  The only goal is the runoff right now according to him.

Yeah DJT had a big grudge.  Which is why Warnock beat Loeffler.

DJT did not like her either, and now has his legendary Georgian, Walker right there to beat him.

I’ll vote for Herschel.  Somehow OneFooter will claim that makes me racist Republicon scum.  I have to hand it to Warnock though he campaigns well and has good commercials.  Loeffler was a big meh amd deserved to lose.  Ossoff being in congress really ircks me.  Dude went from not even able to win a house seat to a senator.  I can’t stand that guy.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread