Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/4/2022 at 5:00 AM, WVU said:

Good post and what seems like a fair score from you.  My grade is mostly due to my dwindling personal finances.  I’ve lost a big chunk of my retirement in the past year and the money I do still have has been diminished due to rapid inflation.  Is all this Biden’s fault?  No. But he is our leader and he is failing us.  We can’t blame Trump for everything forever. I graded him very low after his first year as well.

I def get that. Hell I think we have all lost a chunk when it comes to investments etc of late and its frustrating and I think Biden and the brain trust need to take a look at some different routes when it comes to battling this inflation. Problem is that its not just a America thing inflation is up world wide so its a tougher problem today than it even seems. But a lot of the reasons why inflation is out of control is because of what happened in previous years not just in America but everywhere, we all know that the economy doesn't change on a dime, it takes time it runs in cycles so what is happening today is a ripple effect of previous decisions. That's not blaming anyone that is just a simple fact. I agree we cannot keep blaming 1 person for everything but we have to keep some things in context like the economy and reasoning. 

I really wish Dems would put aside the climate fight or at least some parts of it for now in order to try and at least take a bite out of the inflation problem as best they can using that aspect. Oil companies are raping us and again that's not Biden's fault these fuckers have been allowed to run over us for years and years now and make ridiculous profits regardless of oil prices and the market, its out of control. That has to be dealt with BUT there has to be a middle ground there and that probably comes with giving in on some aspects of the climate change fight, I would be fine if both sides met in the middle there esp in short term.

I don't hate all republicans (even if I don't agree with em on most things obviously) I hate Trump republicans those two groups are not the same. Trump republicans breed hate and have no interest in governing they want to rule. They are a disease and its killing parts of this country. Republicans need to rid themselves of these people now just like Germany needed to rid itself of Hitler. 

Biden has a tough road ahead and some things def need to handled in a more effective way. Can he pull that off my honest answer there is prob 50/50  unlike some here I can't give Biden a complete pass on every aspect and act like he has been perfect that is simply not true, everything he has done hasn't worked out and I think he needs to pull back some and be open to some new approaches esp economically.  If he doesn't do that then he is going to make it tougher for Dems to hold the Presidency and other area's as well.  Improvements can def be made

6 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

I def get that. Hell I think we have all lost a chunk when it comes to investments etc of late and its frustrating and I think Biden and the brain trust need to take a look at some different routes when it comes to battling this inflation. Problem is that its not just a America thing inflation is up world wide so its a tougher problem today than it even seems. But a lot of the reasons why inflation is out of control is because of what happened in previous years not just in America but everywhere, we all know that the economy doesn't change on a dime, it takes time it runs in cycles so what is happening today is a ripple effect of previous decisions. That's not blaming anyone that is just a simple fact. I agree we cannot keep blaming 1 person for everything but we have to keep some things in context like the economy and reasoning. 

I really wish Dems would put aside the climate fight or at least some parts of it for now in order to try and at least take a bite out of the inflation problem as best they can using that aspect. Oil companies are raping us and again that's not Biden's fault these fuckers have been allowed to run over us for years and years now and make ridiculous profits regardless of oil prices and the market, its out of control. That has to be dealt with BUT there has to be a middle ground there and that probably comes with giving in on some aspects of the climate change fight, I would be fine if both sides met in the middle there esp in short term.

I don't hate all republicans (even if I don't agree with em on most things obviously) I hate Trump republicans those two groups are not the same. Trump republicans breed hate and have no interest in governing they want to rule. They are a disease and its killing parts of this country. Republicans need to rid themselves of these people now just like Germany needed to rid itself of Hitler. 

Biden has a tough road ahead and some things def need to handled in a more effective way. Can he pull that off my honest answer there is prob 50/50  unlike some here I can't give Biden a complete pass on every aspect and act like he has been perfect that is simply not true, everything he has done hasn't worked out and I think he needs to pull back some and be open to some new approaches esp economically.  If he doesn't do that then he is going to make it tougher for Dems to hold the Presidency and other area's as well.  Improvements can def be made

Early leader for the most out of touch post of the year.

Bad news out of communist China.

China's Economy flails because of the CCP's unscientific and tyrannical lockdowns.

PMI Services for China fall off a cliff, the second worst drop ever (this chart has 5 years of data).

Biden's cratering American economy cannot handle this exogenous Chinese shock..

image.png.e1e48f4925148da0492c09139d3e1dad.png

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Political discourse without overheated emotions and immature name calling is a great thing.

That's how we used to discuss politics in this country...

Well done Sharp.

Yes real classy hates Trump republicans. 

Trump republicans want 3 things 

secure borders

energy independence

lower taxes

such terrible things to want,obviously gating that is sensible

the rest if media fodder and some bad actors like the left has also

sharp square is a passive aggressive little twat who is clueless on issues and how to solve them

Wentzville parents call classroom question about shootings divisive

WENTZVILLE, Mo. — Some Wentzville parents are raising concerns about a question that surfaced in class activities. It’s connected to an advanced placement government class at Holt High School this week. 

A student said an assigned, in-class, online exercise included the following question:

“Teresa has heard in the news about the fatal shootings of unarmed African American men by police officers but does not think it is necessarily due to racism. Teresa is MOST likely a:”

The choices were, “Democrat, black woman, Republican, Democrat-leaning woman.”

According to the online exercise, the correct answer is Republican.

Axel STIFFY E will need to make more deliveries.

Occupier is now attacking the STEAK market.

Steak Prices Will Keep Rising, Major U.S. Meatpacker Says

(Bloomberg) -- Beef will be getting even more expensive at U.S. grocery stores in the months ahead, according to one of the country’s biggest meatpackers.

The cost of meat has been a focus as consumers grapple with the fastest inflation in four decades. The average price for ground beef in America grocery stores has jumped 18% from a year ago, according to the government data. American shoppers may adapt to inflation by switching to less expensive cuts, according to Klein.

20 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Yes real classy hates Trump republicans. 

Trump republicans want 3 things 

secure borders

energy independence

lower taxes

such terrible things to want,obviously gating that is sensible

the rest if media fodder and some bad actors like the left has also

sharp square is a passive aggressive little twat who is clueless on issues and how to solve them

Compared to the overheated rhetoric from Big Runner, the views of Sharp are a welcome breath of fresh air.

The difference here is Sharp can share his views without resorting to the bombastic targeting of fellow posters...

20 minutes ago, redstripe said:

This administration is the biggest train wreck in our history 

Biden taps 1st Black woman, LGBT White House press secretary (msn.com)

Hands down.  More pandering today by a career racist.  Hopefully the black population wakes up and one day never votes for shit like this ever again.   This pic sums up Biden’s pick.

image.jpeg.353493f6a6d1159bb1f03fc5e65ddf37.jpeg

On 5/4/2022 at 9:41 PM, Bigrunner said:

2021. A year of record profits for the Fortune 100 corps. The made profits like never before.  19 of these huge corporations paid little or no taxes.  Keep cutting corporate taxes. :laugh Republicon Scum trickling down.

Hard to believe that Team Biden didn’t change this

21 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Hands down.  More pandering today by a career racist.  Hopefully the black population wakes up and one day never votes for shit like this ever again.   This pic sums up Biden’s pick.

image.jpeg.353493f6a6d1159bb1f03fc5e65ddf37.jpeg

Absurd. How about hiring based on merit? I’m all for helping people of color get a fair shot , but giving someone a job bc they happen to gay and/or black is just asinine. If I were this woman, I’d be furious with the media not even bothering to mention her qualifications just her skin color and her sexual orientation. Yet idiots like OneFooter think it’s a great idea. 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread