• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just had the mcdonalds chicken sandwich. regular value meal size

entire meal (large) was $9.89

i was like. hey thats a good deal not bad

thing was fuking tiny. literally the size of the old value $1 chicken sandwich

only this was dressed up with a bigger bun and lettuce and tomatoes. also smothered in mayo trying to trick the fatties

Went to walmart today got 8 piece fried chicken for $5.30, loaf of italian bread for 69 cents, bananas were 44 cents/lb, sweet corn was .33 per, picked up peanut butter for 80 cents jar the other day, cottage cheese was 69 cents, 1/2 gallon of orange juice was 99 cents, milk $1.60 half gallon, 12 pks of pepsi were 4 for $11.88. You guys gotta know how to shop.

14 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Fucking progreso split pea soup $4.69 now. Bread with a fourth price increase this year coming in July. Paid $5.09 for gas today 

I got sent a price increase from my dads memory care unit.

from 6450/mo. to 6750/mo.

Thanks, Brandon

Just now, sleepy said:

I got sent a price increase from my dads memory care unit.

from 6450/mo. to 6750/mo.

Thanks, Brandon

6 yrs ago my moms place(not memory care) was about $4500 month.  she lasted less than 6 months in the place, after we put her in it she basically gave up.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Went to walmart today got 8 piece fried chicken for $5.30, loaf of italian bread for 69 cents, bananas were 44 cents/lb, sweet corn was .33 per, picked up peanut butter for 80 cents jar the other day, cottage cheese was 69 cents, 1/2 gallon of orange juice was 99 cents, milk $1.60 half gallon, 12 pks of pepsi were 4 for $11.88. You guys gotta know how to shop.

last time I went there I paid 2.79 for eggs when they were 1.19 two years ago

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

6 yrs ago my moms place(not memory care) was about $4500 month.  she lasted less than 6 months in the place, after we put her in it she basically gave up.

They rob you blind and when you run out of money they could care less.

Part of the reason for my mask melt down today.

Just now, sleepy said:

last time I went there I paid 2.79 for eggs when they were 1.19 two years ago

Forgot to mention I always use the self checkouts - there was a dollar hanging out of the slot on the machine -  ching ching baby! then i got overcharged for the sweet corn - it came up 42 cents per instead of 33, i marched  over to the customer service window and made them give me the 27 cents I was owed -the only reason i bought the corn is because it was a very good price, i would not have paid 42 cents, cant let that go.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Forgot to mention I always use the self checkouts - there was a dollar hanging out of the slot on the machine -  ching ching baby! then i got overcharged for the sweet corn - it came up 42 cents per instead of 33, i marched  over to the customer service window and made them give me the 27 cents I was owed -the only reason i bought the corn is because it was a very good price, i would not have paid 42 cents, cant let that go.

I found 12 cents that someone forgot to take from the change bin at the Kum & Go yesterday.

I removed and put it in my pocket.

24 minutes ago, mikeman said:

i would rather spend the extra 50 and not have to set foot in walmart

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

The one I go to is fine, all white people, very few white trash.

I can drive 5 miles the other way and it's crawling with negros. Mn is a very strange state.

15 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The one I go to is fine, all white people, very few white trash.

I can drive 5 miles the other way and it's crawling with negros. Mn is a very strange state.

i think milwaukee is still the most segregated city in the country, in many cases just draw a line

one of the black walmarts here, i was eating in the subway, went up to get a refill and someone grabbed my half eaten sub and ran off with it... i just started laughing :laugh

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

i think milwaukee is still the most segregated city in the country, in many cases just draw a line

one of the black walmarts here, i was eating in the subway, went up to get a refill and someone grabbed my half eaten sub and ran off with it... i just started laughing :laugh

Mn is like that, except there are a fair number of asians in the burbs since they dont want to live near blacks either. The only blacks in the burbs are foreigners or the occasional rich ones. The blacks do spread like creeping charley over time so the whites just move further out.

30 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

I used to go late at night but its filled with kids and the losers mill around in the parking lot.

I been going at 6am lately when they open. I'm the only guy in the store at that time.

15 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Navarro arrested after vowing to impeach Biden. Dems looking to start a Civil War.

The maximum penalty for contempt of congress is 1 yr, which he wont get, he should ramp it up, Tell them to go to F'n hell, vow to destroy each and every one of them.

On 6/1/2022 at 6:28 PM, Bigrunner said:

I'm sensing some major state and federal sedition, insurrection and conspiracy to overthrow the government charges coming very soon.  Stay tuned.

1 hour ago, rdalert447 said:

Navarro arrested after vowing to impeach Biden. Dems looking to start a Civil War.

Lookie here. Bigrunner fuken nails it again.:laugh 

I was the only poster once again that goes out on the limb and nails it.

Far right wing idiot Rdalert447 calling for a civil war.

"John Bull Durham got the goods". Rdalert447 :laugh

Just like I predicted, indictments, arrests and convictions coming soon.

I was the only poster who once again makes a prediction and it came true. Stay tuned for more arrests. 

Bigrunner runs circles around Hoffa, Xyz, Dumb Monkey, Redstripe, Fishhead, Milwaukee Mike, Rdalert, Gmcarroll33, Dumb Joey, etc.

Hoffa may have to censor me once again.

70/30 Hoffa buries this thread. 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread