TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

11 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lol you sure love to name call and hate it when your own party calls your side out.

Yeah I'm sure they had hardcore evidence to be searching Trump's house. 

You're just happy because it's something against Trump and his rights.  Nothing about this was necessary and is another dummycrat attack to try and prevent him from running, because the prime time January 6th show was a complete and utter failure and only increased his odds.  Who died other than Ashli Babbitt from anything other than natural causes at January 6th btw?

Gmcarroll33 who is an awful American,  now trafficking the words of a Pootin ally. Tulsa recently took Pootins propaganda that America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine, and ran with it. Only Tucker Fucker,  Dumb Monkey, HUAD, Tulsi and Gmcarroll33 believe PooTins propaganda even after it's been debunked time after time.  Gmcarroll33 is a cancer on America.  Let's pray and hope the cancer is terminated. 

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

This c ocksucker won't even answer a question under oath, Donnie afraid of perjury!

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/10/trump-says-he-refused-to-answer-ny-attorney-generals-questions-in-probe-of-his-business.html

TRUMP worked his ass off to make this country 10x better than it is currently and all you do is fuking complain and bash.

You are so FUKING CLUELESS 

4 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

This c ocksucker won't even answer a question under oath, Donnie afraid of perjury!

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/10/trump-says-he-refused-to-answer-ny-attorney-generals-questions-in-probe-of-his-business.html

Trump himself said only criminals and the mob plead the 5th.

BTW, what was the FBI searching for at Benedict Donald's house. What did they take.

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Gmcarroll33 who is an awful American,  now trafficking the words of a Pootin ally. Tulsa recently took Pootins propaganda that America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine, and ran with it. Only Tucker Fucker,  Dumb Monkey, HUAD, Tulsi and Gmcarroll33 believe PooTins propaganda even after it's been debunked time after time.  Gmcarroll33 is a cancer on America.  Let's pray and hope the cancer is terminated. 

Wishing death again I see.  Not the best idea of karma for a pathetic diabetic genetic fuck up without a foot.

1 minute ago, FISHHEAD said:

TRUMP worked his ass off to make this country 10x better than it is currently and all you do is fuking complain and bash.

You are so FUKING CLUELESS 

Are you serious? I don't recall that.  I remember two things he did right of the bat. Made it easier for the mentally ill to obtain guns and he removed the ethics department because Trump doesn't have a ethical bone in his body.

He worked hard on not being honest or transparent. He'll be remembered for lying to the country about the danger of Covid and telling his people to inject Clorox and shine a bright light up their asses. Then there's the 2 trillion in tax gifts he gave to his friends like sheldon Adelson and Steve Wynn. And the 9 trillion he accumulated in deficit spending.  4 record years of runaway deficit spending.  That's a lot of hard work. 

8 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Wishing death again I see.  Not the best idea of karma for a pathetic diabetic genetic fuck up without a foot.

I always pray for cancer to die. Just like I always root against PooTin and his allies. Deal with it. You're cancer and a PooTin Ally, and a ally of his allies.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

I always pray for cancer to die. Just like I always root against PooTin and his allies. Deal with it. You're cancer and a PooTin Ally.

You're an angry self induced crippled.  Deal with it.  You and everything you believe and stand for is what's wrong with our country and vote like you.  That said............I hope you live a long good life.  I don't wish you death.

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You're an angry self induced crippled.  Deal with it.  You and everything you believe and stand for is what's wrong with our country and vote like you.  That said............I hope you live a long good life.  I don't wish you death.

I could care less about what you think. It's obvious you put a spin on everything so it fits your narrative.  To be clear there wasn't a raid on Trump's house. To be clear Brian Snitnik death the day after the insurrection was the result of defending the Capitol from the Trump mob. Spin all you want, you need to because you're a cancer and the facts don't fit your extreme right wing ideology. 

5 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

JFC , darkest BLACK KETTLE ever witnessed in my 62 year old life.

That would be extreme Trump Republicons like you. 

Joe Biden just signed a pro veteran bill that is now law. The Pact Act. The Burn Pit Bill that was blocked by the awful, anti American Trump Republicons. 

Millions of military veterans and their families will be helped thanks to the Democrats passing this bill. Remember Republicons tried to block it.

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I could care less about what you think. It's obvious you put a spin on everything so it fits your narrative.  To be clear there wasn't a raid on Trump's house. To be clear Brian Snitnik death the day after the insurrection was the result of defending the Capitol from the Trump mob. Spin all you want, you need to because you're a cancer and the facts don't fit your extreme right wing ideology. 

It's fun to chat with you and see you be wrong on literally everything you post and then get all pissed off and wish death on everybody.  All died of natural causes other than Ashli Babbitt.  You're an extreme left, and we've seen what your side is willing to do in 2020.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/19/988876722/capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-died-of-natural-causes-medical-examiner-ru

9 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

It's fun to chat with you and see you be wrong on literally everything you post and then get all pissed off and wish death on everybody.  All died of natural causes other than Ashli Babbitt.  You're an extreme left, and we've seen what your side is willing to do in 2020.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/19/988876722/capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-died-of-natural-causes-medical-examiner-ru

And the spin continues.  

After officer Sicknick was attacked by a Trump mob and sprayed with chemicals by the Trump mob while defending the Capitol he collapsed and had 2 strokes dying 24 hours after the attack. 

"The only person that didn't die of natural causes was Ashli Babbit". Gmcarroll33 

Nice spin my man. You're a cancer. 

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

And the spin continues.  

After officer Sicknick was attacked by a Trump mob and sprayed with chemicals by the Trump mob while defending the Capitol he collapsed and had 2 strokes dying 24 hours after the attack. 

"The only person that didn't die of natural causes was Ashli Babbit". Gmcarroll33 

Nice spin my man. You're a cancer. 

Yeah everybody just has strokes out of nowhere because of a spray.  The truth is every single person died of natural causes other than Ashli Babbit.  You're incredibly brainwashed and will spin anything in the world to fit your narrative until you look so dumb that you just move on to the next.

A day after the FBI legally search the former presidents house, son Eric Trump says "I know more about how the white house works and I know Joe Biden ordered the FBI to search my dad's house. At least that's how it work when my dad was president ". 

Yes we knew that Eric. It was your dad's FBI, your dad's DOJ and your dad's AG. Thanks for the confirmation.  Gmcarroll33 believes that how a democracy should work.

Merrick Garland is probably going to be impeached for this and his refusal to prosecute people who harrassed Supreme Court justices.  This is the same guy who you claim was unfairly allowed on the Supreme Court by Republicans.  Looks like we avoided a disaster with this old clown, but added a woman who couldn't define a woman instead. 

Woke Shit Trump GIF - Woke Shit Trump GIFs

39 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

A day after the FBI legally search the former presidents house, son Eric Trump says "I know more about how the white house works and I know Joe Biden ordered the FBI to search my dad's house. At least that's how it work when my dad was president ". 

Yes we knew that Eric. It was your dad's FBI, your dad's DOJ and your dad's AG. Thanks for the confirmation.  Gmcarroll33 believes that how a democracy should work.

Trump is running circles around the hapless haters out to get him, like a finely tuned tennis player he returns every shot against him with ease.

Just a picture of Donald Trump playing tennis... : pics

PsBattle: President Trump Playing Tennis : photoshopbattles

44 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Merrick Garland is probably going to be impeached for this and his refusal to prosecute people who harrassed Supreme Court justices.  This is the same guy who you claim was unfairly allowed on the Supreme Court by Republicans.  Looks like we avoided a disaster with this old clown, but added a woman who couldn't define a woman instead. 

Woke Shit Trump GIF - Woke Shit Trump GIFs

Gmcarroll33 spinning that facts again.  It's getting very old.

"The only people that plead the 5th are criminals and mob bosses". Benedict Donald 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread