Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Far right groups have never done false flag stuff?

Im pretty sure it’s been documented that both far right n far left groups have done shit to frame the other side. 

The govt does false flags, I highly doubt some republicans are going around letting the air out of mostly other republicans tires to get a few reports on twitter.

i dont even know where that occurred, I assume it's lib land, where the dems will win anyway.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The govt does false flags, I highly doubt some republicans are going around letting the air out of mostly other republicans tires to get a few reports on twitter.

i dont even know where that occurred, I assume it's lib land, where the dems will win anyway.

Odds are def extremely low and much more likely to be radical progressive groups. But still, off handed comment.

Strong rebuke 🙊

1 minute ago, Machiavelli said:

Non story? Or reason for optimism? 

790B5F5E-7F29-4AE3-BFF4-5D7034E4C59E.jpeg

Reports are the Ukrainians are planning to set off a dirty bomb in their own city(that coincidentally they just evacuated) and will blame it on russia.   Russia is aware of it and has been warning the US and other european nations to stop the ukrainians - warning it could escalate to far worse things.

Naturally the US is claiming the opposite and  says if one goes off it was russia, which is of course ridiculous.

it's a very bad sign IMO. The ukrainians are desperate to draw the US and nato into the conflict because they know they cant win and things will collapse this winter.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Reports are the Ukrainians are planning to set off a dirty bomb in their own city(that coincidentally they just evacuated) and will blame it on russia.   Russia is aware of it and has been warning the US and other european nations to stop the ukrainians - warning it could escalate to far worse things.

Naturally the US is claiming the opposite and  says if one goes off it was russia, which is of course ridiculous.

it's a very bad sign IMO. The ukrainians are desperate to draw the US and nato into the conflict because they know they cant win and things will collapse this winter.

So, would you say that this communication between the sides will do more harm than good? 

Also, your theory there is highly plausible since I don’t think Russia wants us involved militarily. 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread