TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I would have to assume that Russia is preoccupied dealing with their war right now vs a US election which was debunked in 2016. 

How are the Saudi's and Hungary potentially meddling in our elections?  Because the Saudi's won't give Biden anymore oil?  Good, perhaps Biden can drop his green energy bs and go back to drilling here.

Gmcarroll33 is Republicon Fuken Scum. 

"The election wasn't fair and free. Benedict Donald won but it was stolen". Gmcarroll33 

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Gmcarroll33 is Republicon Fuken Scum. 

"The election wasn't fair and free. Benedict Donald won but it was stolen". Gmcarroll33 

Lol you actually believe Trump beat Hillary so bad because of the Russians?  Get over it, she was at free Beyonce and Jay Z concert rallies that were dead empty.  She was an unlikable candidate with zero accomplishments and lost accordingly.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

3 dead in St. Louis high school shooting. 

Democrats in favor of gun control which would directly reduce gun violence/crimes. 

American Nazis aka Republicon party who are in favor of more guns in America, will falsely blame this crime on Democrats.  That's what Neo-Nazis do best.

Democrats run St. Louis, dipshit.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Democrats in favor of gun control which would directly reduce gun violence/crimes. 

American Nazis aka Republicon party who are in favor of more guns in America, will falsely blame this crime on Democrats.  That's what Neo-Nazis do best.

Need Armed Officers on every campus acting as security. 

Criminals don’t obey gun free zone signs. 

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

But he endorses Oz?  Come on.

Bad theory.

Hmmmm tough to argue.  If he's elected again I would have to guess Oz owes him enough for his endorsement not to block his bills like the others did in 2016.  Trump is pretty arrogant of "vote for who I say."  Everybody I know here gave him the middle finger of Kemp vs Purdue and voted Kemp.  Nobody gave a shit about his beef with Kemp vs our state prospering and doing well during covid vs it would have been under fat Stacey.

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

It's one of the biggest ghettos in the USA and highest murder rates anywhere you can find.  Good luck to the dems getting the guns from the people killing there daily.

I thought during the last school shooting you were all about guns are fine unless they're automatic or semi-automatic?  Now it's all guns?  What a shocker.  That's why there will never be any give in on the pro guns side to the wimpy dems.  Give an inch take a mile reality.

38 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

MSNBC, a bit ago, framing the election as Anger, Culture and Enthusiasm 

If that’s the case, Reps will enjoy a good night 

I would suggest you stop watching fake news, you'll gain nothing, no perspective whatsoever, literally 100% of what they say is misinformation.

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I would suggest you stop watching fake news, you'll gain nothing, no perspective whatsoever, literally 100% of what they say is misinformation.

I like to go between msnbc, fox and cnn to gauge not only what they’re saying, but how they’re framing it….and what they’re failing to include. 

Usually msnbc slants too progressive, so I thought that segment was pretty fair of them. 
Of course, shortly after I clicked on cnn n they framed the election about the issues and how the Dem candidates play to them ha 

Haven’t watched fox yet today, but did yesterday. Only Election thing they had when I watched was that pollster I believe I mentioned yesterday. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

It's fascinating watching campaign attack ads in multiple states.

They're the same attacks verbatim with different names.

I think the parties hire national writers and a studio shoots the same ads all day and just switches the scripts and actors.

Highly disingenuous. 

Agree. 

Masters has finally run a highly effective ad here about transgenders in women’s sports. 
Having a woman leading the ad was smart. 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread