Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I posted a clip of this little fagg  a few days ago - here biden kissed his ass.

Go the dems really think this will get them votes?:deemer

Biden made two major blunders today:

-This interview. Gonna be able to be made into an ad real quick.

-He also said student debt relief “passed by a vote or two” as if it went through Congress. Cognition not good there whatsoever. 

When it’s this close to an election—even tho he’s not specifically on the ballot—cannot be making these kinds of blunders. 

Just now, Machiavelli said:

Biden made two major blunders today:

-This interview. Gonna be able to be made into an ad real quick.

-He also said student debt relief “passed by a vote or two” as if it went through Congress. Cognition not good there whatsoever. 

When it’s this close to an election—even tho he’s not specifically on the ballot—cannot be making these kinds of blunders. 

I dont know if I'd call it a blunder because he doesn't seem to understand what he did or what's really going on.

Either way it's really bad. Did you see him grasp an obviously gay reporter by the neck and snuggle with him earlier? Then yesterday he pressed his face into the back of a little baby while it was being held by the parent.

The republicans better impeach him immediately.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I dont know if I'd call it a blunder because he doesn't seem to understand what he did or what's really going on.

Either way it's really bad. Did you see him grasp an obviously gay reporter by the neck and snuggle with him earlier? Then yesterday he pressed his face into the back of a little baby while it was being held by the parent.

The republicans better impeach him immediately.

I saw a clip where he told a reporter that since he’s old, he could die at anytime. Seemed strange. 

I’ve been thinking he’d eventually opt not to run in ‘24 and instead hand pick the nominee, but if he’s impeached or gets to a point where they are considering the 25th amendment, he’d resign…I think. 

But I do wonder if he’s slowly setting the stage for an exit. Today’s stuff is concerning because not only are many of us independent moderates fervently against kids getting trans surgeries, but also because by not being disciplined enough to avoid blunders this close, it makes me wonder if they think that they’re gonna lose or something. 

Just now, mikeman said:

Did you see what was on hunters laptop?

We must follow some of the same people on Twitter, as I was about to bring up a post that I just saw that supposedly contains that stuff. 

I’ll say that I want it to be a fabricated post, because if any of that is real, then Hurry is going to be proven correct on so many things—and I just don’t want that kind of evil to be true. 

If it is, then I obviously want Justice. 

1 minute ago, Machiavelli said:

We must follow some of the same people on Twitter, as I was about to bring up a post that I just saw that supposedly contains that stuff. 

I’ll say that I want it to be a fabricated post, because if any of that is real, then Hurry is going to be proven correct on so many things—and I just don’t want that kind of evil to be true. 

If it is, then I obviously want Justice. 

He showered with his teenage daughter, and it wasn't welcome. What else can we conclude?

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

He showered with his teenage daughter, and it wasn't welcome. What else can we conclude?

Okay, the post I saw was diff. Something about tied up sex slaves n all that. I’ve only heard 2nd hand stuff about the daughter, but if that’s true, then ugh, obviously evil. 

Im only cautious on running with that stuff I read because of how the Q stuff went and didn’t lead anywhere. 

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Apparently the house can impeach bidens cabinet members(such as mayorkis) and there is no trial in the senate - that's only for the president. So if they impeach them they are gone.

They need to wade through his cabinet with a mighty sword._

Wait— the House impeaching any Cabinet member is automatic removal? I always thought that’d be a Senate trial as well. 

2 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Okay, the post I saw was diff. Something about tied up sex slaves n all that. I’ve only heard 2nd hand stuff about the daughter, but if that’s true, then ugh, obviously evil. 

Im only cautious on running with that stuff I read because of how the Q stuff went and didn’t lead anywhere. 

Here it is.

image.png.99ce19e39bb385acdffb9f73dbc1d59d.png

1 minute ago, Machiavelli said:

Wait— the House impeaching any Cabinet member is automatic removal? I always thought that’d be a Senate trial as well. 

I'm not sure on that, I think i read that. the trial is only for the president, It's possible the senate might need to vote too - just dont need 2/3s.

3 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Alright. Not sure a Cabinet member has ever been removed via impeachment? Or at least in modern times. 

I could be wrong on that. I heard some republican saying they could impeach garland and mayorkis in the new congress, it's almost certain that they wouldn't get dems to do that.

2 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Did they raid whoever had his daughter’s diary? Think I read something on that n then it went away. 

But again, due to Q stuff, I’ve been trying to block that out unless 100% verified. 

yea, they went after the guy who reported it/turned it in, implied it was stolen and not abandoned - which changes everything.

As I've tried to tell you and others, our govt is completely corrupt, there is no chance for redemption under current circumstances.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

yea, they went after the guy who reported it/turned it in, implied it was stolen and not abandoned - which changes everything.

As I've tried to tell you and others, our govt is completely corrupt, there is no chance for redemption under current circumstances.

Yup.

Can you imagine if that happened under Trump?  There would be 47 investigations and three impeachments.

Our government is corrupt as fuck.  And it always protects the swamp.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread