• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dumb Alfie got this from Fox News. FYI, it's fake news. Please stop. You're a cancer on America.

It's 2019 and the illegitimate president is stealing babies from their migrant families!

What percentage of your viewing day is dedicated to Fox News?  I'll say 50%

What is your favorite show on there?  

Fuck Trump.

I agree it's Fair Warning. The right wing CONservative attacks AOC like it's nobody's business. But when it's comes to the self admitted pussy grabber he's silent or he's defending it.

. Actually fair warning is one of the most real posters in this thread, the others are mostly just caricatures of the worst of society

. Actually fair warning is one of the most real posters in this thread, the others are mostly just caricatures of the worst of society

FW's ok. I wouldn't say most of the others are shite. Mikeman is obviously someone who could do with a drone strike, and CK is a mental defective, and a few others have mental health problems. A few 2s dressed up as 9s.

you do every day...…….jeeeez

What did Trump say about his buddy Jeffrey Epstein? He called him a terrific guy, called him a lot of fun, said he likes his women young!

Then Trump's says he feels very badly for RepubliCON Alex Acosta.

What did Trump say about Epstein's victims? Absolutely nothing.

All this after he admitted he's a serial sexual predator. Facts matter, but Dumb Alfie will try and deny them.

You know I don’t agree with everything she’s says or her solutions, but she cares, most of the the dumbfucks that post in this thread don’t give a shit about anything but their pathetic asses

You know I don’t agree with everything she’s says or her solutions, but she cares, most of the the dumbfucks that post in this thread don’t give a shit about anything but their pathetic asses

all your talent includes mind reading.....

243112135-carnack-mag.jpg

What did Trump say about his buddy Jeffrey Epstein? He called him a terrific guy, called him a lot of fun, said he likes his women young!

Then Trump's says he feels very badly for RepubliCON Alex Acosta.

What did Trump say about Epstein's victims? Absolutely nothing.

All this after he admitted he's a serial sexual predator. Facts matter, but Dumb Alfie will try and deny them.

Everyone he likes he calls a terrific guy.  

Fuck Trump.

I agree it's Fair Warning. The right wing CONservative attacks AOC like it's nobody's business. But when it's comes to the self admitted pussy grabber he's silent or he's defending it.

Fuck Trump.

have you just once said anything negative about the left. I know, they have a perfect record.....

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread