• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's funny is claiming Trump would gas migrants.

He's not anywhere near hitler.

The sky is falling. Just ask anyone one of these lefties in here.

Despite not one person in this thread being negatively affected by Trump's Presidency.

Pretty amazing what propaganda does to them. I guess that's why they think Russia won Trump the Presidency. They see it in themselves.

I believe he could hold a hard line, but that's just wayyyyy too extreme.

But if you seriously believe such, then I can't fault you for being hardcore against him.

I've believed such since early in his campaign, and it's only gotten far, far worse since he's been in office.   Saw too many Holocaust Survivors and other people who were in Germany at that time making the comparisons of his rallies to Nazi rallies, blind cultism, overlooking or even making fun of atrocities, etc.   I always wondered how it was possible for what happened in Germany to actually happen.  It was a subject that fascinated me when I was in school.  I stopped wondering in 2016, as I saw it happening here.    

I've believed such since early in his campaign, and it's only gotten far, far worse since he's been in office.   Saw too many Holocaust Survivors and other people who were in Germany at that time making the comparisons of his rallies to Nazi rallies, blind cultism, overlooking or even making fun of atrocities, etc.   I always wondered how it was possible for what happened in Germany to actually happen.  It was a subject that fascinated me when I was in school.  I stopped wondering in 2016, as I saw it happening here.

Why not build the wall if you're so concerned about kids having to go to detention centers to prevent human trafficking?

There would be less of this. No?

Do appreciate you explaining, but still think that's beyond a stretch.

He may have borrowed dark psychology, but no chance of going to that extreme

What's funny is claiming Trump would gas migrants.

He's not anywhere near hitler.

Hitler wasn't Hitler early either.  He kept pushing to see what he could get away with, and it turned out he could get away with pretty much anything.  There are plenty of comparisons, as loathe as you are to believe them, perhaps because it makes you feel better to just not want to see them.  

Hitler wasn't Hitler early either.  He kept pushing to see what he could get away with, and it turned out he could get away with pretty much anything.  There are plenty of comparisons, as loathe as you are to believe them, perhaps because it makes you feel better to just not want to see them.

Only 5 more years of Trump.

We have term limits here.

It's not about ignoring comparison or not, it's about knowing the ends could never get there.

I'm surprised you fail to see such.

Runner, that's disrespectful to the holocaust

Please reconsider your hyperbole

So it is disrespectful to the "holocaust"? The Holocaust was the worst crime against humanity ever created. You expect people to be respectful of that?

You probably meant to say disrespectful to the victims and survivors of the Holocaust. Those people who caused the decent peoples of the world to say "Never again". You'd have to be blind to not see an almost exact repeat of the tactics used in the leadup to the holocaust in what the Russian Candidate is doing now. So the victims and survivors of the Holocaust would greatly appreciate BR's, and others, work towards upholding the promise "Never Again". It takes an awful twat to try and spin that as disrespectful the "the holocaust". 

It's disrespectful to not capitalize the Holocaust. Like typing christmas or god.  

So it is disrespectful to the "holocaust"? The Holocaust was the worst crime against humanity ever created. You expect people to be respectful of that?

You probably meant to say disrespectful to the victims and survivors of the Holocaust. Those people who caused the decent peoples of the world to say "Never again". You'd have to be blind to not see an almost exact repeat of the tactics used in the leadup to the holocaust in what the Russian Candidate is doing now. So the victims and survivors of the Holocaust would greatly appreciate BR's, and others, work towards upholding the promise "Never Again". It takes an awful twat to try and spin that as disrespectful the "the holocaust". 

It's disrespectful to not capitalize the Holocaust. Like typing christmas or god.

Of course I meant the victims, but also families and the world in general.

So now you, too, believe he will go full Hitler?

But now that guesser set a marker in his belief, I'll say this.

If a gas chamber is ever brought in, I hope all 350mil or however many people there are in America all storm in to stop such.

So do I, but realistically, I expect 35-42% of the Americans who are now Cultists to remain cultists, no matter what he does.   He knows that too, as he keeps pushing and pushing the boundaries and gets away with more and more.  And I don't blame him entirely either because the D's in power are gutless, and don't stand up to him, so he keeps on pushing.  

So other administrations didn't detain border jumpers previously?

So the Trump administration is ethnically profiling and is letting anyone else through other than people of certain ethnicities?

So do I, but realistically, I expect 35-42% of the Americans who are now Cultists to remain cultists, no matter what he does.   He knows that too, as he keeps pushing and pushing the boundaries and gets away with more and more.  And I don't blame him entirely either because the D's in power are gutless, and don't stand up to him, so he keeps on pushing.

How do you not see that there are limits?

Another post of zero content.

Zero ability to defend your position.

Just outright lies and bullshit.

Bigrunner 2.0.

Thank you for your contribution, Monkey. The forum will consider it, and the bias in your views brought on by your recent toiletbowling of the rewriting of history, and if anyone has any questions, which I doubt, that person will bring those questions to the forum. That would be time for another contribution. In the meantime, you might want to start your own thread, something like Rewriting History Via Combustion. See who answers. 

Thank you for your contribution, Monkey. The forum will consider it, and the bias in your views brought on by your recent toiletbowling of the rewriting of history, and if anyone has any questions, which I doubt, that person will bring those questions to the forum. That would be time for another contribution. In the meantime, you might want to start your own thread, something like Rewriting History Via Combustion. See who answers.

Surrender noted.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread