• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House, and a Dem.

She pushed to fund changes. Thank goodness.

Hypocrite it's incompetence of this administration! Trump has been given so much money already. It's incompetence and intentional. Trump's concentration camps are the most inhumane camps in modern day history. Post Hitler. And it's intentional!

Hypocrite it's incompetence of this administration! Trump has been given so much money already. It's incompetence and intentional. Trump's concentration camps are the most inhumane camps in modern day history. Post Hitler. And it's intentional!

is

Yet no outrage when Obama did this? Or deported 3mil?

Thank goodness we have adults in govt. Nancy Pelosi basically absolved Trump.

Now, if horrible conditions persist after.... Then you can talk.

I watch for the same reason that I sometimes watch COPS. Lawbreakers going to jail nothing more or less.

Hmmm... Are you aware that everything the Nazis did to the Jews was meticulously in conformance with the laws of Germany in that time?

In the first six years of Adolf Hitler's dictatorship, Jews felt the effects of more than 400 decrees and regulations on all aspects of their lives. The regulations gradually but systematically took away their rights and property, transforming them from citizens into outcasts. Many of the laws were national ones issued by the German administration, affecting all Jews. State, regional, and municipal officials also issued many decrees in their own communities. As Nazi leaders prepared for war in Europe, antisemitic legislation in Germany and Austria paved the way for more radical persecution of Jews.

is

Yet no outrage when Obama did this? Or deported 3mil?

Thank goodness we have adults in govt. Nancy Pelosi basically absolved Trump.

Now, if horrible conditions persist after.... Then you can talk.

Obama didn't do this. He deported felons. Crossing the border isnt a felony.

Mach please stop trafficking misinformation. Please stop defending the indefensible.

They're overwhelmed!! Give me more money or else they'll be treated animals. Isn't that how Obama did it.

Mach please stop trafficking misinformation. Please stop defending the indefensible.

They're overwhelmed!! Give me more money.

They need to go to ports of entry.

Don't you have sympathy for the kids who have died when their parents tried to illegally cross them?

CNN now reporting that the migrant minors were lured across the border by ICE agents strategically placing Butterfinger candy bars connected by string to officers reeling them in across the border. They were then secretly taken to a black site at Mara Lago where they were forced to drink domestic champagne from Trump's toilets before being flown to Epstein's island...

They need to go to ports of entry.

Don't you have sympathy for the kids who have died when their parents tried to illegally cross them?

It breaks my heart. I blame Trump and the confederate army Illegal patrollng the border, kicking over gallons of water left by good samiritans.

Fuck Trump and RepubliCONS. Giving America a bad name. Like what the Nazis did for Germany

Hmmm... Are you aware that everything the Nazis did to the Jews was meticulously in conformance with the laws of Germany in that time?

Well we don't overthrow our leaders here, we vote and elections have consequences.

Nobody could vote Hitler or the Nazi party out.

This is America Paddy and comparing the current American posture to Nazi Germany is beneath you.

Good day.

The same camps opened under Obama n biden?

The same crisis y'all said didn't exist at the beginning of the year?

You do know 1/3 of those kids or more are being trafficked, right?

Had to go to the DMV today. Human trafficking posters all over the place.

These guys just want a reason to hate Trump. They don't give a fuck if those kids are trafficked or not.

They're overwhelmed!! Give me more money or else they'll be treated animals. Isn't that how Obama did it.

If Obama only deported felons, then 3 million felons tried to cross the border? And you think we don't have a border issue? LOL.

I'll take this, and many other Holocaust Survivors who do indeed compare what's going on in The Idiot's America, to what happened in Germany early in Hitler's reign, over some message board posters fake outrage at the comparison.  https://twitter.com/i/status/1149677709859205120

So, do you really think that if left unchecked, it'll end up the same?

Do you even logic, bro?

Well we don't overthrow our leaders here, we vote and elections have consequences.

Nobody could vote Hitler or the Nazi party out.

This is America Paddy and comparing the current American posture to Nazi Germany is beneath you.

Good day.

I know you didn't come out well on this, Jimmy, but most of the world compares "the current American posture" to Nazi Germany. Elections influenced successfully by America's foremost enemy of the last 60 years certainly do have consequences.

"This is America" means nothing, Jimmy. You are running on the fumes of a long since discredited myth. Give over on the slogans, and start to think

So, do you really think that if left unchecked, it'll end up the same?

Do you even logic, bro?

Give it up fuckface. You ain't a player that can pee with the big dogs. You're a simpering pansy infatuated with yourself. "Do you even logic, bro?" What the fuck kind of a sentence is that?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread