• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for your contribution, Monkey. The forum will consider it, and the bias in your views brought on by your recent toiletbowling of the rewriting of history, and if anyone has any questions, which I doubt, that person will bring those questions to the forum. That would be time for another contribution. In the meantime, you might want to start your own thread, something like Rewriting History Via Combustion. See who answers. 

Thank you for your contribution, Monkey. The forum will consider it, and the bias in your views brought on by your recent toiletbowling of the rewriting of history, and if anyone has any questions, which I doubt, that person will bring those questions to the forum. That would be time for another contribution. In the meantime, you might want to start your own thread, something like Rewriting History Via Combustion. See who answers. 

Surrender noted.

Kid, you ain't ready for this league. Watch what's happening to Monkey.

You mean the part where you try to claim that the Nazis didn't try to rewrite history and you continued to deny it - despite book burning and unmistakable proof of altering Nazi diplomat journals for historical record?

From defending Nazis to calling Trump a Nazi.

Yeah. You're really killing it in here. LOL.

You mean the part where you try to claim that the Nazis didn't try to rewrite history and continued to deny it despite book burning and unmistakable proof of altering Nazi diplomat journals?

From defending Nazis to calling Trump a Nazi.

Yeah. You're really killing it in here. LOL.

Surrender noted.

Other tinhorn Dictators and Presidents for life, etc., had limits in their countries also.   Until they didn't, because the opposition couldn't, or in our case wouldn't, stop the oppressor.

I get being defensive and using history as an indicator, but think your bias has made it go overboard.

I would expect even the most ardent of Trump supporters to completely turn on him if anything remotely close to your fears begin to materialize.

How's that going to happen?

Jesus. Have you gone mad?

I'm sure you'll say Marshall Law because that hasn't been said about every single President in the last 20 years.

He's already greasing the skids, seeing what he can get away with calling a National Emergency.  What's happening on the Southern border a National emergency???    Give me a fucking break.   I pray he's ousted in 2020 and we never have to find out, but if he's not, and he's still healthy in 2024, we will see what happens.   

He's already greasing the skids, seeing what he can get away with calling a National Emergency.  What's happening on the Southern border a National emergency???    Give me a fucking break.   I pray he's ousted in 2020 and we never have to find out, but if he's not, and he's still healthy in 2024, we will see what happens.

Why wouldn't he just do it in 2020 then?

He might, if it's not a rout.

I've heard this from both the left and the right during the other sides' Presidencies for the last 20 years.

I don't know how it's come to this point. At some point, people have to relearn how to breathe when the other side is in office.

It's really not that bad. What's worse in your life today than it was 3.5 years ago (something that directly affects you) that was caused by Trump other than your own self-inflicted anxiety?

Which is unfortunate about guesser here, as I believe he's more center-left in general, and while I know he hates "the idiot," didn't think he actually believed he's " literally hitler. "

He's an extremely evil man with no morals or conscience.  He desires to be a dictator, like those he admires, and has admired.   We here in NYC know him a lot longer than most, and that's why we out of hand rejected him by almost a 3-1 margin.   And that was against the pathetic Hillary.  

I've heard this from both the left and the right during the other sides' Presidencies for the last 20 years.

I don't know how it's come to this point. At some point, people have to relearn how to breathe when the other side is in office.

It's really not that bad. What's worse in your life today than it was 3.5 years ago (something that directly affects you) that was caused by Trump other than your own self-inflicted anxiety?

My life is gonna be fine.  I'm an old white guy with plenty of money, and modest tastes.   No President is gonna affect me that much, short of a 90% stock market collapse and the banks seizing money.   But I'm capable of empathy, and caring about others that don't have what I have.  

My life is gonna be fine.  I'm an old white guy with plenty of money, and modest tastes.   No President is gonna affect me that much, short of a 90% stock market collapse and the banks seizing money.   But I'm capable of empathy, and caring about others that don't have what I have.

Is blaming the President really being empathetic though?

Where was the empathy under previous administrations? You just didn't know people were being detained?

Is blaming the President really being empathetic though?

Where was the empathy under previous administrations? You just didn't know people were being detained?

I had plenty of gripes about Obama, even though I supported him.   And more about GWB and Clinton, neither of whom I supported.   But those were mostly Policy disagreements.   I didn't think they were evil men, just sometimes misguided, although I think Clinton had some dangerous narcissistic qualities, not unlike the Current Idiot.   But he also was far smarter, and at his core, did have morals.  I think this guy is an evil man.    Who doesn't give 2 shits about America, or anything for that matter outside of himself.  And he's very dangerous because he has mastered the art of talking idiocy to idiots, and unfortunately we have too many idiots in America who don't see what an absolute fraud he is.   

I had plenty of gripes about Obama, even though I supported him.   And more about GWB and Clinton, neither of whom I supported.   But those were mostly Policy disagreements.   I didn't think they were evil men, just sometimes misguided, although I think Clinton had some dangerous narcissistic qualities, not unlike the Current Idiot.   But he also was far smarter, and at his core, did have morals.  I think this guy is an evil man.    Who doesn't give 2 shits about America, or anything for that matter outside of himself.  And he's very dangerous because he has mastered the art of talking idiocy to idiots, and unfortunately we have too many idiots in America who don't see what an absolute fraud he is.

I think he's doing some really good things for America that no career politicians would ever have the balls to do. Reworking our trade deals and giving us leverage to negotiate with tariffs is something not one of the current candidates nor past Presidents would ever accomplish - even though Bernie ran on that same premise last race.

I don't think Bernie would have been able to pull it off. I think when it came down to it, Bernie would have buckled to the opposition to tariffs. And we have yet to see what kind of trade deal we'll get from Trump, but at least he's giving us leverage in that arena.

I'd like Trump to be more fiscally responsible but I don't see a candidate who's any better in that aspect. They're all talking about spending money to make life easier for people who should be hungry to succeed - not comfortable in poverty.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread