• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need the rare earths in Greenland. We've protected them forever. 

Business needs to be done there. 

And...what's up with the DNC dissing Tulsi? Just a bad look. 

Should we invade them?   

Tulsi is a crybaby R(Republican or Russian, not sure).  The rules were laid out before the debate process, she didn't qualify.  Most disappointing candidate in the field.  

We've been good to Greenland/Denmark.

Now, they do not have to sell n we do not need to invade, but we need a deal on those rare earths.

Otherwise China enjoys a tremendous advantage on us.

Like it or not, this world is about resource acquisitions n allocations. We need to acquire.

Their choice, not ours.  

Yep, that's why they are destroying us and will continue to in the Idiot's trade war, until he retreats and then declares victory.  It won't matter.  You cultists will believe him.  

Should we invade them?   

Tulsi is a crybaby R(Republican or Russian, not sure).  The rules were laid out before the debate process, she didn't qualify.  Most disappointing candidate in the field.  

tulsi is the only decent candidate from either party

Presidents of both parties have wasted trillions of tax dollars on regime change wars and new cold war. This must end. I’ve seen the cost of war first-hand, and as your commander in chief, I’ll stand up against the warmongering foreign policy establishment clamoring for more war.

tulsi is the only decent candidate from either party

45]

zAzPmqDT_bigger.jpgTulsi GabbardVerified account @TulsiGabbard

FollowFollow

@TulsiGabbard

More

Presidents of both parties have wasted trillions of tax dollars on regime change wars and new cold war. This must end. I’ve seen the cost of war first-hand, and as your commander in chief, I’ll stand up against the warmongering foreign policy establishment clamoring for more war.

Yea I'd vote for her, but instead gonna have to go Trump

biden actually claimed TWICE that he had more than $300,000 in student debt when he graduated from delaware in the 1960s

yeah ok, total cost of going to public school at that time was less than $1000/year but somehow he spent 300 TIMES THAT

what lying pieces of shit all politicians are

There's enough to attack Biden on legit, without the made up stuff.   

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/joe-biden-college-debt/

There's enough to attack Biden on legit, without the made up stuff.   

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/joe-biden-college-debt/

but that doesn't make any sense

why would he have DEBT putting his kids through school when they were making 400k/year?

and he is worth $15 million so playing the "middle class joe" oh i'm just like you look at all this debt i have is kind of silly

biden actually claimed TWICE that he had more than $300,000 in student debt when he graduated from delaware in the 1960s

yeah ok, total cost of going to public school at that time was less than $1000/year but somehow he spent 300 TIMES THAT

Yup, I went to college from 78-83, the first year my total expenses were about $1300, the last year about $2K, total cost for 5 years about $7000

but that doesn't make any sense

why would he have DEBT putting his kids through school when they were making 400k/year?

and he is worth $15 million so playing the "middle class joe" oh i'm just like you look at all this debt i have is kind of silly

Joe bidens sons were born in 1969 and 70, which would put them in college in the early 90's, college costs back then "might" have been $5 -8K per year, which would mean if he didn't pay a dime for it(financed everything) the most it could be would be 60-70 grand. A total lying sack of shit.

Here are 21 years of Biden Tax returns.  Have a blast.   Let us know how they compare to the Idiot's?   

Available tax returns: 199819992000200120022003200420052006200720082009201020112012201320142015

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/09/joe-biden-releases-tax-returns-during-2020-democratic-primary.html

Biden can and should be attacked on many things.  Lack of Financial transparency isn't one of them.  

Here are 21 years of Biden Tax returns.  Have a blast.   Let us know how they compare to the Idiot's?   

Available tax returns: 199819992000200120022003200420052006200720082009201020112012201320142015

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/09/joe-biden-releases-tax-returns-during-2020-democratic-primary.html

Biden can and should be attacked on many things.  Lack of Financial transparency isn't one of them.  

weird that i don't see any student loan interest on those returns since he went into all that debt for his kids?

I'm not really interested in his returns, none of mine or our business, it's between him and the IRS. i did hear that after he got out of office, he apparently "made" $10 million, that;s kinda odd, obama made even more. Just like the clinton foundation.

surprised he remembers where he went to college, he certainly doesn't know where he is now

I'm not really interested in his returns, none of mine or our business, it's between him and the IRS. i did hear that after he got out of office, he apparently "made" $10 million, that;s kinda odd, obama made even more. Just like the clinton foundation.

Book deals and speaking fees.   If people are foolish enough to pay them big money for those things, that's on them.  At least they made their money honestly, as opposed to many current and former pols.  

Book deals and speaking fees.   If people are foolish enough to pay them big money for those things, that's on them.  At least they made their money honestly, as opposed to many current and former pols.  

Cmon, Biden didn't write a book, and if he did no one bought it., and it's hard to believe he could get more than a few speaking gigs, he's basically an uninteresting guy.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread