• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im pretty sure the state governor can remove them like niki haley removed the treason flag from the flag. The better question why does trump want a statue of a traitor who caused the most deaths in us history to remain while claiming to love America? Confederacy stood for everything opposite of America freedom,human rights, and alot more.

Why wouldn’t Obama, Reagan, FDR... have them taken down? Personally I think them staying up tells a story also and they don’t have to be idolized

Im pretty sure the state governor can remove them like niki haley removed the treason flag from the flag. The better question why does trump want a statue of a traitor who caused the most deaths in us history to remain while claiming to love America? Confederacy stood for everything opposite of America freedom,human rights, and alot more.

Because he's a traitor himself. It's known he's been taking advice from Putin. He's been siding with dictators throughout the world such as, MBS, Putin and Kim Jung Un, over the advice of the many intelligence agencies. And he ordered that his troubled son-in law and daughter be given security clearances over the concerns of veterans of the intel agencies. A then he lied about it indicting that he knew what he did was wrong? Why else lie?  Huge nepotism and national security risks being practiced by the illegal president. To some a traitor. "Russia find Hillary's missing Emails". "I love Wikileaks". "I will be making an announce probably this Monday about the Clintons". 

Because he's a traitor himself. It's known he's been taking advice from Putin. He's been siding with dictators throughout the world such as, MBS, Putin and Kim Jung Un, over the advice of the many intelligence agencies. And he ordered that his troubled son-in law and daughter be given security clearances over the concerns of veterans of the intel agencies. A then he lied about it indicting that he knew what he did was wrong? Why else lie? Huge nepotism and national security risks being practiced by the illegal president. To some a traitor. "Russia find Hillary's missing Emails". "I love Wikileaks". "I will be making an announce probably this Monday about the Clintons".

Sounds like your warnings for two years that Rachel got some dirt and they will bring justice to the Trumps and the republicans.

Because he's a traitor himself. It's known he's been taking advice from Putin. He's been siding with dictators throughout the world such as, MBS, Putin and Kim Jung Un, over the advice of the many intelligence agencies. And he ordered that his troubled son-in law and daughter be given security clearances over the concerns of veterans of the intel agencies. A then he lied about it indicting that he knew what he did was wrong? Why else lie?  Huge nepotism and national security risks being practiced by the illegal president. To some a traitor. "Russia find Hillary's missing Emails". "I love Wikileaks". "I will be making an announce probably this Monday about the Clintons". 

Donald Trump is a pawn not a traitor. He hasn't the intelligence to commit treason.

Why wouldn’t Obama, Reagan, FDR... have them taken down? Personally I think them staying up tells a story also and they don’t have to be idolized

IF Obama did that u would have alt right wingnuts coming out the woodworks like in charlestsville im sure its a state issue that would end up in court like i said its up to state governors and legislators.

as far as telling a story thats what books and the internet is for thats like saying hey lets put up statues for the Americans that fought with the taliban they were traitors to the country just like the confederacy where does it end put a statue of david karesh to?

The confederates  were the good guys, the wrong side won the war, that's why the confederate flag still flies tall and proud even today.

I saw a Quinnipiac poll that says only 45% think Trump has committed crimes while president. How stupid are Americans? Trump has definitely committed crimes while being the illegal president. That poll should be 90 to 95%  believe Trump has committed crimes as president.

Sad to see how stupid many Americans are! :doh

The same polls said 64% of Americans believe Trump committed crimes prior to becoming president. Should be 100%. More proof of the stupid party in America.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/05/poll-trump-crime-before-presidency-1204145

I saw a Quinnipiac poll that says only 45% think Trump has committed crimes while president. How stupid are Americans? Trump has definitely committed crimes while being the illegal president. That poll should be 90 to 95%  believe Trump has committed crimes as president.

Sad to see how stupid many Americans are! :doh

The same polls said 64% of Americans believe Trump committed crimes prior to becoming president. Should be 100%. More proof of the stupid party in America.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/05/poll-trump-crime-before-presidency-1204145

you got any convictions in this gibberish……..

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread