• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hillary nailed it when she told the world "You're Putin's puppet".

who payed for the dossier

who got the Russian female lawyer to meet before, during and after trump tower meeting...….

who has a husband getting paid millions for speeches in Russia from Russians....

more and more...…..

the poll was during his presidency.  Quit twisting the facts.

Explain Right winger? There were multiple questions in the Quiinipiac poll. One question was do you believe Trump committed crimes before he became president. 64% answered yes. Another question was, Do you think Trump committed crimes as president. 45% answered yes. I hope this clear up your confusion.

Anyway the answers are simple. Yes and Yes. He committed crimes before and during. Dumb Alfie couldn't answer the question. He had to make up shit about collusion, Rachel and the investigations being over. Oh well. 

Only 45% of people think Trump committed crimes. How stupid are people? The "Stupid Corrupt Party" isn't that big. 

who payed for the dossier

who got the Russian female lawyer to meet before, during and after trump tower meeting...….

who has a husband getting paid millions for speeches in Russia from Russians....

more and more...…..

Not to mention who fought like hell to prevent the truth about who funded and commissioned the dossier to come out? Remember when the 'source" was british intelligence? :lol

when is bob dropping the trump/Russian collusion bomb.....

The purpose of Bob's investigation was twofold. One was to determine whether Trump colluded with Russia. Bob full well knew that Donnie and his clown show crew of friends and family couldn't covertly collude with their local grocer, let alone a foreign country. Bob knew though, that the bumble fukks would be tripping over each other to obstruct, expose and be deposed.

Which brings us to door number two. Campaign law, tax law, fraud, obstruction and fifty other flavors of fukk up.

Don is done. Used by his party, abused by the smarter members of the geopolitical landscape and revered by millions of commoners who can sukk a dikk while it is inserted in their own azz.

Funny tho.

who payed for the dossier ... A right wing group representing Marco Rubio!

who got the Russian female lawyer to meet before, during and after trump tower meeting...….The Russian Lawyer has deep ties to the Kremlin!

who has a husband getting paid millions for speeches in Russia from Russians.... Who, how many and how much was paid?

more and more...…..

Keep throwing irrelevant and right wing talking points against the wall! Something might stick but I doubt it. A conservative website called "The Washingtron Beacon Press" commisioned and paid for the dirty Dossier in representing Marco Rubio. 

All your right wing talking points are false or irrelevant.   You left out Uranus 1? That conspiracy didn't stick to the wall either. The evidence is piling up against the criminal enterprise in the White House. Rico Charges?

Dumb Alfie facts matter!!! Shit doesn't stick to the wall.

Explain Right winger? There were multiple questions in the Quiinipiac poll. One question was do you believe Trump committed crimes before he became president. 64% answered yes. Another question was, Do you think Trump committed crimes as president. 45% answered yes. I hope this clear up your confusion.

Anyway the answers are simple. Yes and Yes. He committed crimes before and during. Dumb Alfie couldn't answer the question. He had to make up shit about collusion, Rachel and the investigations being over. Oh well. 

teddy made

Only 45% of people think Trump committed crimes. How stupid are people? The "Stupid Corrupt Party" isn't that big. 

don't think for a minute you are going to get off saying trump. Russian collusion impeachment, if bob has zip.....

it will be a burial. roasted worse than any meal teddy made....well done will be mild......

The purpose of Bob's investigation was twofold. One was to determine whether Trump colluded with Russia. Bob full well knew that Donnie and his clown show crew of friends and family couldn't covertly collude with their local grocer, let alone a foreign country. Bob knew though, that the bumble fukks would be tripping over each other to obstruct, expose and be deposed.

Which brings us to door number two. Campaign law, tax law, fraud, obstruction and fifty other flavors of fukk up.

Don is done. Used by his party, abused by the smarter members of the geopolitical landscape and revered by millions of commoners who can sukk a dikk while it is inserted in their own azz.

Funny tho.

This coming from a guy who said Trump has no authority to impose tariffs on anyone. :laugh

Dumb Alfie.

There's clear evidence of Trump Russian collusion. Collusion isn't a crime in many cases.

You and Trump are the only ones obsessed with collusion and impeachment.

Let the people know the truth. Many crimes have been committed by this criminal Enterprise. Some with the help of Russia. Some to influence the outcome of the election. Facts matter!

Keep throwing irrelevant and right wing talking points against the wall! Something might stick but I doubt it. A conservative website called "The Washingtron Beacon Press" commisioned and paid for the dirty Dossier in representing Marco Rubio. 

All your right wing talking points are false or irrelevant.   You left out Uranus 1? That conspiracy didn't stick to the wall either. The evidence is piling up against the criminal enterprise in the White House. Rico Charges?

Dumb Alfie facts matter!!! Shit doesn't stick to the wall.

yea facts do matter, who allowed the Russian female lawyer into the usa, trump?  lo

who knew of Russian election interference as president and did nothing about it during the campaign...…?

rico, amazed you can even spell it......

Funny tho.

now it seems you guys are downplaying the importance of trump/ Russian collusion that you claimed would get trump impeached...…..been hearing 2 years of this......

campaign violations is a fine, no impeachment......

Dumb Alfie.

There's clear evidence of Trump Russian collusion. Collusion isn't a crime in many cases.

You and Trump are the only ones obsessed with collusion and impeachment.

Let the people know the truth. Many crimes have been committed by this criminal Enterprise. Some with the help of Russia. Some to influence the outcome of the election. Facts matter!

I obsessed,,,,,you fucking pos , you lie again, from eog to this site all we heard from you was collusion/impeachment.....

now you are seeing  you got zip and claim it was nothing after 2 years ……..

glad you are a lib...….easy loser...…….

………...

now it seems you guys are downplaying the importance of trump/ Russian collusion that you claimed would get trump impeached...…..been hearing 2 years of this......

campaign violations is a fine, no impeachment......

Impeachment was a pipedream with this complicit RepubliCON controlled Congress. They have made it clear they're going down with the ship. 

Last we heard a witness say he was in the oval office with Trump when a call came in from "Roger Stone". Trump put the call on speaker and Roger Stone says I just got off the phone with Julian Assange. A massive Wikileaks dump will happen soon and will be the end of Hillary. Trump responds that will be great. Trump has gone on to say he loves Wikileaks hundreds of times.

Now Congress has issued document requests to almost everyone in the Trump world. They have also issued document requests to many others with the subject line of Roger Stone.

Why does Trump continually obstruct juice and lie. Now he's refusing to turn over documents requested by congress regarding Jared and Ivanka's security clearance. His typical pattern of obstructing justice, abusing his power and lying.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/house-judiciary-committee-demands-documents-from-nearly-everyone-in-trumpworld

I obsessed,,,,,you fucking pos , you lie again, from eog to this site all we heard from you was collusion/impeachment.....

now you are seeing  you got zip and claim it was nothing after 2 years ……..

glad you are a lib...….easy loser...…….

………...

You're lost and have lost. A clear indication is when you have to conflate things and ignore clear evidence of crimes. You've brained washed yourself to believe all the investigations are over. The reality is they're just heating up. There is lots of evidence that support crimes were committed. You don't seem to understand there have already been 39 indictments. 7 or 8 against Trumps top men. 

It's comical how you keep spinning the narrative as if nothing criminal happened and the investigations are over. We'll eventually find out the truth.

Trump was dealing with Russia throughout the 2016 campaign season to build a Trump Tower Moscow. The whole time he was dealing he was telling the American people I have nothing to do with Russia, I have no business in Russia. The whole time he was dealing he was preaching to his team no Russia collusion, no Russian business. Than he would pull Cohen to the side and ask him how is Russia going.

2 years have been wasted. The obstruction of justice was off the rails. That speaks volumes.  Things are now heating up. 

Impeachment was a pipedream with this complicit RepubliCON controlled Congress. They have made it clear they're going down with the ship. 

Last we heard a witness say he was in the oval office with Trump when a call came in from "Roger Stone". Trump put the call on speaker and Roger Stone says I just got off the phone with Julian Assange. A massive Wikileaks dump will happen soon and will be the end of Hillary. Trump responds that will be great. Trump has gone on to say he loves Wikileaks hundreds of times.

Now Congress has issued document requests to almost everyone in the Trump world. They have also issued document requests to many others with the subject line of Roger Stone.

Why does Trump continually obstruct juice and lie. Now he's refusing to turn over documents requested by congress regarding Jared and Ivanka's security clearance. His typical pattern of obstructing justice, abusing his power and lying.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/house-judiciary-committee-demands-documents-from-nearly-everyone-in-trumpworld

more lies...keep the burial coming.....all of your post are there...….what a loser......

Now how would I know that the poll asked both questions when one was posted here? I don’t sit on the computer all day reading politics. I don’t care about any of the polls either. It’s funny that you do though.

I’m looking forward to the next hot take from you that won’t happen.

This coming from a guy who said Trump has no authority to impose tariffs on anyone. :laugh

Or a guy who said they were illegal unless declared as in the interest of  national security and that the WTO would ultimately rule they contravene WTO requirements.

I love the tariffs tho, they contracted your economy which is what China wanted. China will now assume the #1 position in world economy. PPP rated GDP has China passing the US next year.

Now how would I know that the poll asked both questions when one was posted here? I don’t sit on the computer all day reading politics. I don’t care about any of the polls either. It’s funny that you do though.

I’m looking forward to the next hot take from you that won’t happen.

Then keep your fukin ignorance to yourself!!! :laugh  :laugh

Mr Vegas, Dumb Alfie is definitely tuned into Fox News. Little does he know Fox News is state TV. The kind of news media you'll find in countries that fix elections and have dictators such as Russia, North Korea, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Phillipines, and now America!

what do you call Rachel other than a political hack...…..lol

your #1 source for information....lol

#1 sheep runner

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread