• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

manafort 4 years taxes and bank fraud,,,,,,,,,but nothing Russia....

That's just one of two sentences. Pinocchio hires the best people.  :laugh

You see what's happening with the deficit under Pinocchio. If you recall Trump said he would reduce the deficit so fast. Guess what the deficit is up 77% after 2 months 2019. Worst and most pathetic president** ever. 

**Illegal

The confederates were the good guys, the wrong side won the war, that's why the confederate flag still flies tall and proud even today.

So basically u would be one of people cheering for a war based on people not having freedom but would u b a fighter or just a trump claiming bone spurs.

So basically u would be one of people cheering for a war based on people not having freedom but would u b a fighter or just a trump claiming bone spurs.

I would be back behind the lines, directing the battle, much like the commander, the thought of sending young, likely liberal men to their deaths is rather comforting.

For instance , it's prob time to bring back the draft, but instead of drafting poor, rural, kids, we draft college kids out of berkley, etc, then you use them as cannon fodder using the human wave assault tactic. Much like Martin Luthur King, I too have a dream.

I would be back behind the lines, directing the battle, much like the commander, the thought of sending young, likely liberal men to their deaths is rather comforting.

For instance , it's prob time to bring back the draft, but instead of drafting poor, rural, kids, we draft college kids out of berkley, etc, then you use them as cannon fodder using the human wave assault tactic. Much like Martin Luthur King, I too have a dream.

u missed a perfect opportunity where were u when charlestsville?

Troll attempt worse than Trump attempt to run gov't.

Stick to bingo.

We still have a Robert E Lee street here. Couple miles south of Casa de Diablo.

One of the greatest americans ever, no doubt, both the north and south offered him command of their army's, he only chose the south because of loyalty to his state, not because of political beliefs.

He graduated 1st in his class from west point, I believe Ulysses S Grant graduated last.

One of the greatest americans ever, no doubt, both the north and south offered him command of their army's, he only chose the south because of loyalty to his state, not because of political beliefs.

He graduated 1st in his class from west point, I believe Ulysses S Grant graduated last.

Brother against brother.  They were all Americans.

Those ignorant think the war was about Slavery.  It was not.  

Was it a part of the issue?  Absolutely.  But many of those soldiers in the South were not fighting for slavery.  They were fighting for Independence.  

The South and the North at that time had so many differences that things came to a head.  

South Traitors?  Sure.  When it comes down to it they were.  But so were Americans fighting for their independence from England. 

Have no idea if he was or not.

If he was a good father and husband, and treated all people with respect, then he would be fine in my book.  No clue if checked any of those boxes. 

That shit means nothing, his acts and deeds throughout his life earned him that title, because like you said, they were all americans. It would not be an exaggeration to say that Lee and Lincoln, on opposing sides, were the two greatest Americans to ever live.

Means a lot to me.  

I value character, integrity, and how someone treats other people.  

Means a lot to me.  

I value character, integrity, and how someone treats other people.  

Bullshit, that touchy feely stuff means nothing, look at Trump, he's a corrupt, lying, self obsessed asshole, but he's prob # 3 on the list of greatest americans. In due time he'll be # 1.

Let me clarify that a bit, that stuff you named means something to people that know him, history doesn't care about that however.

manafort 4 years taxes and bank fraud,,,,,,,,,but nothing Russia....

Dumb Alfie, I think you're probably too dumb to answer this question. Why did Paul Manafort share internal polling data with a foreign adversary?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/01/08/manafort-trump-data-ukrainian-court-reveals-1088049

No collusion! A coven of witches have been found.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread