• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure, that’s why I would never judge a man based on a history book. I don’t personally know any of them.

You are allowing feelings to muddle your intellect, a classic mistake of the left, Nevill Chamberlin may have been the greatest husband and father ever, but he was a failure as a leader.

Society has grown and advanced through intellect, feelings have always, and will always, have a negative effect on humanity.

You are allowing feelings to muddle your intellect, a classic mistake of the left, Nevill Chamberlin may have been the greatest husband and father ever, but he was a failure as a leader.

Society has grown and advance through intellect, feelings have always, and will always, have a negative effect on humanity.

You are confusing the two. 

I'm talking about judging someone as a man.  You are talking about judging other things.  Contribution to society, etc.  

To say someone was a great "American" is very different than saying someone was a great human being. 

He’s a piece of shit. And I don’t personally know him.

Enough testimony from those that do to make that judgment.

I really don't get too wrapped up in the "piece of shit" act or the ongoing legal shit show.

It's the utter incompetance, stupidity and sheer willingness to rob the country and his party of everything they've ever done.

America is in trouble without a healthy Republican party.

You are confusing two things.

I'm talking about judging someone as a man.  You are talking about judging other things.  Contribution to society, etc.  

To say someone was a great "American" is very different than saying someone was a great human being. 

Fine, but then there's no more point in discussing that than our opinions of chocolate ice cream. Emotion is always bad in any endeavour, it's always there because we are human, but it's almost never helpful, certainly not in any discussion of politics.

PM me your address, I'll send you a large picture of Robert E Lee for your birthday, it would make a great conversation piece in the hood.

carry on his tradition start a new one should work out well under the leadership of bitter beer face lead your "fearless rednecks" to victory hell u probably got 5-10 max to live after the beer and drugs have wrecked your life and clearly your face.

carry on his tradition start a new one should work out well under the leadership of bitter beer face lead your "fearless rednecks" to victory hell u probably got 5-10 max to live after the beer and drugs have wrecked your life and clearly your face.

Please translate and get back to me. :lol

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread