This Might be the Worst SOTU I’ve Ever seen

Gmcarroll33

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Nazi posts go in the Litter Box.

Still trying to figure out how I'm a racist per OneFooter.  Dems learned hardcore from the Obama's that if you disagree with them in any way the auto response is you're racist.  Much better than being called a Democrat I guess.

42 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

President Biden sweeping the floor with the previous administration. 8 infrastructure weeks vs. 46,000 current infrastructure projects. 

President Biden said "you can't love your country only when you win. You don't storm the Capitol when you lose".

How do you think the left will handle the results if they lose?

30 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Dont change the subject. You've spent the last 3 years acting like you've wised up(at least a little) but when it comes down to it you're just another bleeding heart liberal.

I said it was a good speech.  Because it was.  I speak the truth.  Zero chance any of you die hard Republicans would ever give an honest opinion when it doesn't coincide with your politics.  I am the voice of reason.  You are the voice of a retard.

1 minute ago, WVU said:

I said it was a good speech.  Because it was.  I speak the truth.  Zero chance any of you die hard Republicans would ever give an honest opinion when it doesn't coincide with your politics.  I am the voice of reason.  You are the voice of a retard.

Exactly, you think it was a good speech because you like what Biden is doing. I cant help that, we cant help that.

Just now, mikeman said:

Exactly, you think it was a good speech because you like what Biden is doing. I cant help that, we cant help that.

I don't like many of the things he is doing.  But the speech itself was good.  He wasn't stammering and stuttering like he has been lately.  Deny it all you want, but I know you yourself was surprised at how well he spoke last night.

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

I don't like many of the things he is doing.  But the speech itself was good.  He wasn't stammering and stuttering like he has been lately.  Deny it all you want, but I know you yourself was surprised at how well he spoke last night.

He slurred almost every word

and he called the dead girl Lincoln Riley

Just another shitty angry speech

Thankfully it will be his last one ever.

14 minutes ago, WVU said:

POST OF THE YEAR 

13 minutes ago, WVU said:

You also said you went to bed half way through and caught the highlights this morning. I would wager a large amount that the medias highlights showed only the passable parts of the speech not the slurring fuck ups. 

10 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

You also said you went to bed half way through and caught the highlights this morning. I would wager a large amount that the medias highlights showed only the passable parts of the speech not the slurring fuck ups. 

I come here for the fuckup parts and there really weren't that many.  Not sure what to tell you.  Maybe do some searches and post them here for me to see.

12 minutes ago, WVU said:

I come here for the fuckup parts and there really weren't that many.  Not sure what to tell you.  Maybe do some searches and post them here for me to see.

WVU, I'm pretty fair.  I liked Biden from day 1 backing Israel over Hamas and not caving to dipshit college kids wearing pro Palestine gear bc AOC and Ilhan Omar and their professors brainwashed them.  He re-iterated it again last night.  Good job.

The rest is the same bs since the day Obama took office.  Either "think exactly like me and do as I want or you are the problem with this country and our biggest threat..........but I want to unite with you."

People like me and others have had enough of being told that if you don't agree with me or won't elect me then you're a danger, a racist, a (instert whatever term).  I don't agree with you on a lot of things, but I think you're a good dude at the end of the day and of course no danger (outside of your Tesla malfunctioning and causing a wreck).  I don't recall Trump or Bush giving speeches calling you out for what a POS that they thought people like you are.

49 minutes ago, WVU said:

All four of his SoTU speeches have the same common theme - running down half of the people he is supposed to represent.  He has done nothing for me.  I would like to know who is really running the country because it certainly isn’t him.  

28 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

All four of his SoTU speeches have the same common theme - running down half of the people he is supposed to represent.  He has done nothing for me.  I would like to know who is really running the country because it certainly isn’t him.  

Imagine this scumbag behind closed doors.

He would be executed in a normal society.

1 hour ago, WVU said:

He was reading off a teleprompter, you dont get extra credit for that. He did it badly, he read way too fast prob because he was on drugs, he shouted when he should have spoke clearly and with emphasis(not screaming), his facial expressions and mannerisms were awful - NO, I dont think he did a good job because he didn't have a stroke in the middle of it.

40 minutes ago, mikeman said:

He was reading off a teleprompter, you dont get extra credit for that. He did it badly, he read way too fast prob because he was on drugs, he shouted when he should have spoke clearly and with emphasis(not screaming), his facial expressions and mannerisms were awful - NO, I dont think he did a good job because he didn't have a stroke in the middle of it.

15 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Holy shit Biden is unhinged.  He can’t even say one thing other mumbling and stuttering, if it’s not mentioning Trump left and right out of fear and pandering to women for Roe v Wade as his only hope.  Fuck this dude.  Worst president ever.

Dems are standing and applauding at everything he says like this is North Korea.  Even Kamala and you just know she’s so ashamed to be the world’s 2nd most famous political cock sucker only to be cast to the side for all that.

Comedy central SOTU is on too.  Pick your poison.

Insulin you say????  OneFooter is hoo raahing all over the place right now.

Yo WVU you were inspired and proud after his first SOTU speech and thought you had chose the right man. Thoughts on this screaming mess you racist privileged whitey?

Ahhh the same Obama line of taxes to idiots and how the corps will pay their fair share.  Lol God how dumb can people be to believe that the corps don’t pass it back to the consumer.

Sheila Jackson Lee actually claimed she had held an AR-15 and bullets and that they were the same size and weight of the rambo gun.  With a straight face.

Joe is sick and coughing now.  Time for ice cream and bed.

Thx for the laughs...

You're a Clueless MAGA Mouthshit-Spewing Fukk (RT Jr.)

Keep the laughs coming...