This Might be the Worst SOTU I’ve Ever seen

Gmcarroll33

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kamala jumps over the decriminalizion of weed speech in applause.  Lol exactly how many people remain in prison in California over just that bc of her that could have been freed but no?  How does anybody like this bitch.  She’s just a sloot that reached a high rank and is dumber than a box of rocks.

Well fellow racist whitey’s per Joe Biden….rate that SOTU.

2/10 simply bc he managed to make it to end and didn’t die of a coughing spell.  Substance was divisive per usual with dems.  Only thing I could get behind was supporting Israel vs Hamas.  Biden has been very good on that.  Disaster at everything else.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Well fellow racist whitey’s per Joe Biden….rate that SOTU.

2/10 simply bc he managed to make it to end and didn’t die of a coughing spell.

Horrible, an awful look to be screaming for an hour IMO.

1 minute ago, sleepy said:

It's great that Tucker is having Alex Jones on

No Alex Jones is a POS that thrives on making money from conspiracy bs to total idiots on the right while being a moderate/slightly leaning liberal in reality.  I want no association with him.

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Holy shit Biden is unhinged.  He can’t even say one thing other mumbling and stuttering, if it’s not mentioning Trump left and right out of fear and pandering to women for Roe v Wade as his only hope.  Fuck this dude.  Worst president ever.

You're a complete joke.  Go fuck yourself 

10 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Yo WVU you were inspired and proud after his first SOTU speech and thought you had chose the right man. Thoughts on this screaming mess you racist privileged whitey?

I thought he handled himself pretty well.  7 out of 10.  I expected much more stuttering and trailing sentences.  He said what he needed to say to try to win some votes.  Will it work?  Time will tell.  Let's see what happens to the poll numbers

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

I thought he handled himself pretty well.  7 out of 10.  I expected much more stuttering and trailing sentences.  He said what he needed to say to try to win some votes.  Will it work?  Time will tell.  Let's see what happens to the poll numbers

A 7 out of 10 huh?  Okie dokie.  

7 minutes ago, WVU said:

keep in mind I went to bed about half way through and caught the highlights this morning

He gets credit for standing with Israel vs Hamas from day 1 vs pandering to all of these woke college kids following the AOC’s of the world about Palestine.  He reiterated that again last night.  For that bravo.

The rest was him non-stop being divisive and constantly mentioning Trump, bragging about and embellishing things he’s done.  

He managed to stay away from advising whether or not the audience was or wasn’t black in his opinion as well.  Man he must have been hopped up on the really good stuff to avoid saying that sort of stuff per usual.