I am buying into the main event in 3 hours!

po69

I'm this format , I'd say its brick then me then timely. Only bc brick and I have both played a ton more or HU than timely who generally only plays mttts

Agreed.

I'd take Brick over me in a HU SnG. Completely different game and Brick much more aggressive which plays well at an accelerated pace. Haven't seen you play but no you've been studying and playing a lot. Would take you at -200 vs wvu too.

Just waiting for wvu to step up.

According to other fff guys, Timely, Brick, and Joey all top 10 in the world.  Amazing when you think about it.

pal we are going to make this nice and simple....you are getting great odds and the FFF are here to shut you up once and for all to see who is better.  lets hammer out some terms, odds, and who you will be playing.  i will be backing whoever you pick unless they want the wager themselves, which i would completely understand.

pal we are going to make this nice and simple....you are getting great odds and the FFF are here to shut you up once and for all to see who is better.  lets hammer out some terms, odds, and who you will be playing.  i will be backing whoever you pick unless they want the wager themselves, which i would completely understand.

I will play all of you.  Timely, Brick, TTP, and Joey.  At good odds, of course, because I don't claim to be good.  You guys are the best.  Just ask anyone in the fff

LCD, using the weekly thing here to gauge how someone plays is probably not a good idea.  Other than PigDaddy types doubt you're seeing a lot of A games.

No horse in this thing but I can identify with what PO said, lot of times when I played  I'm almost trying to get out of the thing. 

Hold on, PM, I'm sending a blimp over your house to drop a bottle.

No idea why that previous post came out in small print?

But yeah, I don't want to be in town when  some of the  pizza players realize someone from the forum cashed.......

Can you imagine if he makes the final table?   BigDaddy will be washing his card shirt by hand and splitting his  fast food coupons.  

Someone lay the odds on who sucks the most PO cock if he makes it to the Final table?

:laugh   :laugh 

LCD, using the weekly thing here to gauge how someone plays is probably not a good idea.  Other than PigDaddy types doubt you're seeing a lot of A games.

No horse in this thing but I can identify with what PO said, lot of times when I played  I'm almost trying to get out of the thing. 

Very good point.  Freerolls are a horse of a different color.

No idea why that previous post came out in small print?

But yeah, I don't want to be in town when  some of the  pizza players realize someone from the forum cashed.......

Can you imagine if he makes the final table?   BigDaddy will be washing his card shirt by hand and splitting his  fast food coupons.  

Someone lay the odds on who sucks the most PO cock if he makes it to the Final table?

:laugh   :laugh 

Wvu has a big lead.

Funny thing is PO would be the odds on favorite but he's the one winning this time lol

Yeah, it's hard to tell.  Not suggesting PO is a good player but hard to get a lot of information just from that data pool.

Sometimes "I could give a fuck"  looks  exactly the same as tilt.

BTW not an excuse, I'm not top 50  on the site, let alone the world, LOL.  I really do suck on NLHE.....

Just saying I know some studs that probably could play it and would never give you the idea they play the game extremely well.

That said,  I'd take almost any of the fantasy guys (sit down Tripp) over PO in something extended enough to minimize variance.

When you see some of the idiots that have WON the thing it's not incredibly unrealistic to see a donkey cash......

Many do so every  year, why would this one be any different?

PO is going to PM himself asking for money- out of habit.

BWAHAHAHAHA......   :cheers

Hey, I also wish him well, why not?  I don't wish bad on people.  

But I won't become his biggest fan just because he cashed in a poker tournament. 

Hope a portion goes to the local dog kennel for all those animals he abandoned in the storm. 

Fuck it.

It's still a horse.  Only one person tilts in that tourney.  You said it yourself he tilts.  It's the tilting that is the issue.  I gave one example related to the last time that he played the tourney which was three days ago.  It was very specific.  It was chat tilt.  It was play tilt.  No one else talks about how much money they make playing poker, how much money they make betting parlays in one day (more than BB bets in a year), how big their pool is (super fucking big), what I do for a job (!), and then has another regular basically cherrypick his chips based on the knowledge over exactly how PO was going to react which is exactly what happened. Let's call a spade a spade, the tourney means a shit ton to PO, because if it didn't he wouldn't be playing it at the same time he's playing in the 10K WSOPME.

I can be more specific but I'm not going to shit up this thread any more.

If he tilts in that tourney which means nothing then he's going to tilt when it means something.  PO will have money to play a lot of guys after this tourney for money that means something.  I look forward to seeing those matches.