I am buying into the main event in 3 hours!

po69

Yeah, you got me.   :doh

All I know is PO had the balls to put up his 10k and is doing extremely well with it and all you pseudo poker pros are sitting at your computer taking pot shots at him.  LMOA

No. I agree with you on that.

I'm taking shots at you calling his result impressive but they are quite the opposite when you understand what you're looking at.

Just like the fact he's down 6 figures online.

No. I agree with you on that.

I'm taking shots at you calling his result impressive but they are quite the opposite when you understand what you're looking at.

Just like the fact he's down 6 figures online.

ok, I will ask you.  How many circuit rings do you have?  Probably about the same as me.  His results are impressive considering he doesn't play poker full time yet still has all those cashes.

Joey I can promise you that I have never paid more than $100,000 in live tournament entry fees. Probably closer to around $60,000 and I have won over $550,000.

MM, the other tournament isn't included here as I said only around 60% of my cashes are even listed here

Oh and Joey, all of my hotels are always free. Sure I pay for airfare of gas

fair enough... but i think there should be something when i google it that shows you won 2 wsop rings?  the wsop circuit just gives out rings and then doesn't update anyone's stats?

maybe someone can put out a line on whether po69 has 2 wsop circuit rings 

well finally the fff lovers are coming to their senses about that -400 line.

ha i think we're on the same mission, but opposite goals; as is usually the trolling case. neither of us really give a shit, so it's not working really well. 

that said, i honestly didn't know you were talking about sng's. figured you meant sessions - 100 sessions, deep stacked, slow blinded, up to a day. SNG's accelerates things a bit and obviously increases variance. have a good weekend mayn.

i have already trolled poor wvu enough today, and i have discussed this over the years but no problem answering one last time.

1. In a single heads up game? No, I would make myself -110 vs anyone. There's no edge there. I didn't realize WVU was talking SnG's when he said a 100 session challenge (didn't realize we were talking the old WVU Choptalk challenge); I figured it was closer to Joey's parameters than a SNG's parameters. In SNG's, over the course of 100, I wouldn't make myself of anyone -400 vs someone else. I agree there. -200 seems like a fairish number.

2. I like America. The group of guys I played with split  up when black Friday happened. A few of them moved to Canada, a couple moved to Vegas, and the rest of us tried to play at places like Absolute/Winning while working. Our most known player was probably BigEgypt - also known as Pokerjoe9. With that group I played under the name I use now, and under AMBlues19. I didn't want to move to a foreign country away from my friends and family, and I am not a fan of live poker so Vegas was out for me. I need a faster paced game - I frequently play in 8-10 MTT's at a time. I went to college for a reason I figured too, might as well use that for now. Poker will eventually, hopefully, come back. Using it as side money is fine for me now.

3. Once it took months upon months to get a few thousand, it stopped being worth the hassle. Poker is a grind; sweating the game is hard enough... to sweat getting paid was dreadful.  

4. Obviously my ROI is  a slight reflection of a heater I went on before Black Friday, but it is also taking into account 5+ years of playing (2+ of those full-time). Also, obviously MTT ROI's vary mightily over the course of a year. I've gone on 3 month death rides in which you get fucked 30 times a day for 90 days. I had just won the $50 big tournament at Full Tilt, and the 150k rebuy at stars that month. My ROI was around 42% before those hits. 

I wasnt trolling so please dont think I was I just saw 75% ROI and knowing the math of returns I know how easy at that number it is to become extremely wealthy in a relatively short amount of time with any volume.  

Its not a sustainable number but even half that can be very profitable if you still enjoy the game.  

ha i think we're on the same mission, but opposite goals; as is usually the trolling case. neither of us really give a shit, so it's not working really well. 

that said, i honestly didn't know you were talking about sng's. figured you meant sessions - 100 sessions, deep stacked, slow blinded, up to a day. SNG's accelerates things a bit and obviously increases variance. have a good weekend mayn.

:cheers

We need to set up a sit and go heads up tournament of champions.  maybe make it a weekly thing

world series of poker TV coverage is sort of like  gameshow  Who Wants to be a Millionaire TV coverage now.   used to be BIg and peaked there many years ago..not its stale and beyond boring   you have basically seen everything there is to see in a poker table and series of hands... ....  nobody watches or cares about it unless you happen to stumble onto that cable station it for a question or two.