I am buying into the main event in 3 hours!

po69

I couldn't play the MtTs for shit. Placed in maybe 2 deep in about 75 played.

I would multi table SNGS turbos/hypers.

Played 1 MTT a week, and usually got fukked.

You play anywhere now?

i actually played at bookmaker for the first time in a while last week while I was on vacation. 

was fine; fields were pretty weak. came in 6th in the $100. 

i was playing at absolute for a little while a year+ back - took me 9 months to get less than 12k out. at that point, I just called it a day and hung them up hoping for legislation.

bookmaker's guarantees aren't high enough, but if i get time i'll try and play in the big specials; i think there's another million dollar coming up for $500. I'll probably be in that assuming no work. at least they pay out quickly.

Deemer did you get close to SNE since you were playing at those buy-ins.  At one point I was thinking about multitabling 180 mans and started doing the math and I was still going to have to play 20 at a time for 10 hours a day to get close.

Of course, all you had to do was break even and then the cash would start pouring in if you could enough FPP or VPP or whatever they were called.

lol yeah, ok

I will give you -200 for all you want.  Too much luck involved in poker for anyone to be favored over another by that much.

Actually no.  There's a lot of luck involved in poker but PO has one huge weakness in his game which Timely would drive a truck through.  And he also goes on tilt playing online.  Your line which would be normal isn't accounting for the fact that he goes on tilt.  He tilts bigger than anyone else in the stupid weekly tournament.  This is when the stuff happens in the chat which makes him unpopular.  Once he goes on tilt it would be a trainwreck.

Again playing live he seems like he's doing really well.  Best of luck PO, TID.

Actually no.  There's a lot of luck involved in poker but PO has one huge weakness in his game which Timely would drive a truck through.  And he also goes on tilt playing online.  Your line which would be normal isn't accounting for the fact that he goes on tilt.  He tilts bigger than anyone else in the stupid weekly tournament.  This is when the stuff happens in the chat which makes him unpopular.  Once he goes on tilt it would be a trainwreck.

Again playing live he seems like he's doing really well.  Best of luck PO, TID.

So you think your line of -400 is fair then?  If that is the case (which it isn't) then I am lining up behind try for a shot at your cash.  How much would you be willing to back up your love for Timely and his poker game?

what do we need to do to get the players to agree to this showdown?  TGF give both a $333 appearance fee...

im no expert but how many weeks would it take to play 100 of these things?  what rules and blind increases etc would be going on here?

iis there a speed chess version of this to get this one in a few hours?

LCD , did not reach SNE.

My schedule was sporadic with sports/work could only play about 20-30 hours a week.

Was I believe step down for SN, platinum or diamond or whatever.

I made a ton from the FPPs, but The e-check deposit and withdrawal was great.

Made quite a nice coin on the side.

Was offered staking by some website/company and forget the name but turned it down because didn't have the time to put their volume in

So you think your line of -400 is fair then?  If that is the case (which it isn't) then I am lining up behind try for a shot at your cash.  How much would you be willing to back up your love for Timely and his poker game?

get in line  Im clearly in for the first 4000 to 1000 and was first  to call out his bad line..

Im posting up today as in right now.  lets get some agreement here..

then you can negociate your terms WVU!

great  !!  

have the new bookie LCD put up 4000 and I will post up 1000  will give to boatboatboat

set up the 100 match  first one to win 51 times

shall we get your funds on the way today so when PO comes back he can get started on this

-------------

Oh yes, I'm going to get right on that and make a bet with you for $4000 for a heads up match between a guy who cheats at pizza poker and Timely because of an argument on a website about who's a better poker player.  I'm not a bookie.  You're not either.  Let's get one in here who's played against both and ask him what the line is.  Paging BB.

jaysus, at try and wvu.

you asked the guy to set a line; he did.

amazingly enough, unless PO wins the main event and is willing to bet me that money in a 100 match session, i'm not going to quit my job and play PO 100 times. i won't even have 100 days off of work in the next 3 years combined.  :doh

we have over a million of hands of data collected by poker ranking sites that clearly show PO as a massive loser and me as a lucky, preprogrammed, winner. if that isn't enough for you guys, so be it. 

if it'll end this nonsense, PO is better.  :clap

best of luck tubby.

LCD , did not reach SNE.

My schedule was sporadic with sports/work could only play about 20-30 hours a week.

Was I believe step down for SN, platinum or diamond or whatever.

I made a ton from the FPPs, but The e-check deposit and withdrawal was great.

Made quite a nice coin on the side.

Was offered staking by some website/company and forget the name but turned it down because didn't have the time to put their volume in

Did the variance in hyper-turbos bother you.  What kind of volume did the company want you to do.  The best thing about multi-tabling that much seems that you don't even have time to deal with anything like bad beats.  I had gotten up to between 15-20 tables at a low level but it was super hard and I was making mistakes.

Props to you for doing that. 

Wvu and trytrytry you're out of your element here

PO is making a nice run, even I can admit that as his biggest hater. But if you think making it to day 3 is an indication of skill, I have a bridge to sell you.

Po is a lifetime losing player both online and live tourneys. This is fact.

Spend some time searching online and you can figure this out.

100 isn't a big enough sample to determine who is better between him and timely , but if you're willing to increase the # , I'd bet all you can eat on it.

jaysus, at try and wvu.

you asked the guy to set a line; he did.

amazingly enough, unless PO wins the main event and is willing to bet me that money in a 100 match session, i'm not going to quit my job and play PO 100 times. i won't even have 100 days off of work in the next 3 years combined.  :doh

we have over a million of hands of data collected by poker ranking sites that clearly show PO as a massive loser and me as a lucky, preprogrammed, winner. if that isn't enough for you guys, so be it. 

if it'll end this nonsense, PO is better.  :clap

best of luck tubby.

instead of tooting your own horn in PO's thread, why not start another so you can have the spotlight all to yourself?

LOL@ -400

Wvu and trytrytry you're out of your element here

PO is making a nice run, even I can admit that as his biggest hater. But if you think making it to day 3 is an indication of skill, I have a bridge to sell you.

Po is a lifetime losing player both online and live tourneys. This is fact.

Spend some time searching online and you can figure this out.

100 isn't a big enough sample to determine who is better between him and timely , but if you're willing to increase the # , I'd bet all you can eat on it.

we are out of our element, huh?  So you think -400 is a good line on 100 games between 2 people?  yeah right, how much are you willing to put up at -400?  That's what I thought.

Joey, Timely and LCD...The argument isn't who is a better player.  The argument is the line of -400 being a bad line.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is a completer idiot and I would love to take your action on this matchup.  That is all.