Bushay's Box..

WVU

I got my Bushay box set up and running in 5 minutes.  The wife and kids are watching Antman.  I will mess around with it later, but this thing looks to be as good as advertised.  Nice work installing the apps, Bushay.  Well worth the money.

I got my Bushay box set up and running in 5 minutes.  The wife and kids are watching Antman.  I will mess around with it later, but this thing looks to be as good as advertised.  Nice work installing the apps, Bushay.  Well worth the money.

If anyone knows a bargain its you.

:cheers

Why?  No reason to

Understood.

I was wondering because in some of the TV guide menus they mention recording options. Dig around a TV guide and you'll see it.

Aside from that, my Q boxes will be here next week. The reviews are very favorable and I've watched some You Tubes on it and it looks excellent. You might think about grabbing some of these until Amazons come through again?

Yeah,all the add ons do

SportsDevil isnt the only place for live streams...there is dead links,maybe youve just been hitting those & been unlucky

Very nice, Maybe I'll have to load Kodi/sportsdevil on my Fire Sticks.  I had no idea this was a thing, threw Showbox on it last night.  Didn't really look into it, but went to play Ted 2, the picture looked close to HD, but had hardcoded deemer subtitles in it.

Any other MUST HAVE apps?  Went ahead and paid the 2 bucks for the Amazon remote for your phone so my fatass doesn't have to get out of bed or off the couch to find the amazon controller.

Phoenix is excellent and worth adding.

within phoenix are five sub areas ( I don't know how to describe) each with its own stuff (including live espns,the nbcsportels,cbssports etc for those who want to cut the cable)

with all kinds of stuff

wwe (not full network just library of matches and shows and specials)

fitness (entire insanity set,etc)

lot of stuff

Phoenix is excellent and worth adding.

within phoenix are five sub areas ( I don't know how to describe) each with its own stuff (including live espns,the nbcsportels,cbssports etc for those who want to cut the cable)

with all kinds of stuff

wwe (not full network just library of matches and shows and specials)

fitness (entire insanity set,etc)

lot of stuff

Thanks, I shall look in to it.

Very nice, Maybe I'll have to load Kodi/sportsdevil on my Fire Sticks.  I had no idea this was a thing, threw Showbox on it last night.  Didn't really look into it, but went to play Ted 2, the picture looked close to HD, but had hardcoded deemer subtitles in it.

Any other MUST HAVE apps?  Went ahead and paid the 2 bucks for the Amazon remote for your phone so my fatass doesn't have to get out of bed or off the couch to find the amazon controller.

My favorite add on is "Navi-X"

Its basically a mess of user uploaded streams,take a look

Understood.

I was wondering because in some of the TV guide menus they mention recording options. Dig around a TV guide and you'll see it.

Aside from that, my Q boxes will be here next week. The reviews are very favorable and I've watched some You Tubes on it and it looks excellent. You might think about grabbing some of these until Amazons come through again?

D/L anything is pointless imo Jimmy,anyway,whats the name of the boxes you have coming so I can take a look ?

btw,youve come along way from wondering what connections you used to get it on your Tv screen,well done  :cheers

you upload apps on your phone on your own right?(didnt me to rhyme) its that simple.

You watch movies on your Tv or on your phone?

Were watching HD movies and sports on our big screens and your watching on your iphone. Even if your casting them on your screen from your phone its night and day.

D/L anything is pointless imo Jimmy,anyway,whats the name of the boxes you have coming so I can take a look ?

btw,youve come along way from wondering what connections you used to get it on your Tv screen,well done  :cheers

The instructions you initially gave me opened the flood gates. I appreciate your help.

These will be here around next Wednesday:

Matricom G-Box Q Quad/Octo Core XBMC/Kodi Android TV Box [2GB/16GB/4K]

http://www.amazon.com/Matricom-G-Box-Quad-Octo-Android/dp/B00QHLSKOE/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1438997388&sr=1-1&keywords=Matricom+G-Box+Q+Quad%2FOcto+Core+XBMC%2FKodi+Android+TV+Box+%5B2GB%2F16GB%2F4K%5D

The instructions you initially gave me opened the flood gates. I appreciate your help.

These will be here around next Wednesday:

Matricom G-Box Q Quad/Octo Core XBMC/Kodi Android TV Box [2GB/16GB/4K]

http://www.amazon.com/Matricom-G-Box-Quad-Octo-Android/dp/B00QHLSKOE/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1438997388&sr=1-1&keywords=Matricom+G-Box+Q+Quad%2FOcto+Core+XBMC%2FKodi+Android+TV+Box+%5B2GB%2F16GB%2F4K%5D

Nice,looks good

Having a internet browser right on the tv too.

With it being android based you can also download mobdro which works a charm

I read only one review,the top one,think he was saying you need to be a bit tech savvy,gtfoh,you just plug that puppy in and you are done.

Give us a review when you get em pal.

:cheers

you upload apps on your phone on your own right?(didnt me to rhyme) its that simple.[/quote

I'm not that inept.

I own an Apple TV and a few chromecasts. They are a nice idea but blow in practice.

I simply don't have the patience to figure out which apps are good and how to properly load them.

Remember , we are talking about $50. I spent more than that between the 2 last times I went and saw a movie with my GF. $14 per ticket minimum without 3d. So after watching 3 movies in the theather in the last 2 days , it's paid for itself.