Bushay's Box..

WVU

I've added Sports Devil and Genesis using this link for help http://www.iwillfolo.com/how-to-install-genesis-kodi-addon-with-screenshots/.

Slowly entering the 21st century here Foreigner...

What are some other good add-ons?

so you have working streams on your laptop  now ?

this is by far the best add on imo,but again,Im only interested in live sport

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-navix-for-xbmc/

Any remote apps I can get for my iPhone or iPad to control the thing ?

Possibly. There are some for controlling your pc, but you have to not only download the app on your phone, but also on your pc. Therefore, if someone made an app that you can download to the box, you should be able to... but I don't know if they've done that or not.

This Kodi is actually really neat.  I downloaded Kodi on my laptop, got Sportsdevil app, now I can just click and watch any live game on my laptop.  It's basically like going to streaming sites but made super easy and without ads.

Nice.

:cheers

This is awesome.  Thanks, Foreigner.  I have Pear and Sportsdevil now.  A top 10 list would be TREMENDOUS.  Are these boxes or sticks even needed?  Why spend 150 bucks when you can just use an HDMI cord?

have you worked out how to have the icons you want on the homepage under video ?

So he's basically buying these sticks, downloading these apps, and charging 50-60 bucks?  In 15 minutes I've added apps to watch any sport, movies, live tv, etc.  

I dont know but maybe its a bit different with the stick ?

Like was posted earlier,some guys dont have time/dont wanna learn/are worried by anything technical

This Kodi is actually really neat.  I downloaded Kodi on my laptop, got Sportsdevil app, now I can just click and watch any live game on my laptop.  It's basically like going to streaming sites but made super easy and without ads.

Did the same thing today. AWESOME.

have you worked out how to have the icons you want on the homepage under video ?

I went and found aaa, entertainment hub and a couple more. Where it gets confusing is the repositories and then installing from there.

Can you tell me how how to get some favorites under the video icon?