Fezzik and RJ Bell caught on tape admitting Pregame customers won't win buying their picks

groovinmahoovin

Apparently this is only 40 seconds of an 87 minute recording:

https://soundcloud.com/therealpregame-com/one-of-many-pregame-lessons

Fezzik admits that the Pregame customers will still lose buying picks, but they'll "have more fun losing" because they'll "feel like experts."  He says customers will lose following a guy picking 53% (since they use stale/Bovada type numbers, plus fees), and the RJ says "the problem is we aren't even picking 53% as a baseline" LOL.

There is just very little interest in touts or their idiocy at all on this particular site. No discussion at all. I don't think there are many here that would use a service for whatever reason.

When you allow touts and scammers to post in your community you attract the daily flyshit threads that fill the forum.

We've got the occasional issue here but the tout/scammer bullshit has been for the most part well managed by both moderators and the posting community.

There is just very little interest in touts or their idiocy at all on this particular site. No discussion at all. I don't think there are many here that would use a service for whatever reason.

When you allow touts and scammers to post in your community you attract the daily flyshit threads that fill the forum.

We've got the occasional issue here but the tout/scammer bullshit has been for the most part well managed by both moderators and the posting community.

Correct- most posters here, and other parts of forumville, have been around the block and know most touts are full of shit.  Unfortunately, we are a very small percentage.  There's a ton of suckers out there.

RJ Bell is an interesting cat. He invited me to post at his site earlier this Summer. He was trying to recruit me and see if I might go down that road. Needed a shower after two weeks there. Was not very impressed with him or his paid posters or his crew. Reading this does not surprise me at all