Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Tripp's keeper

PITCHERS IP H R ER BB SO HR PC-ST ERA J Ross 5.0 12 8 8 0 8 2 95-65 14.40

8 ks ouu la la

hopefully can stay in the pen long enough to give him RP elig also

Id take him not being a starter the first 3 weeks or so if it means he has rp elig the rest of the season 

Roc those are some real shit offers you been sending out

Is that the only way a deal is gonna get done with you is if you bury someone?

TTP please comment less you sound as dumb as Tripp and Cee. 

Cee starting 5 game Ramos and Hoover with about 6 healthy SPs... Id take all these deals if I were him, and if I were I wouldn't suck shit every year. 

Melancon (over 500 ave last 2 years) for Rodon 

Cishek, Tillman (2 step) 27 years/old + over 440 2 of last 3 years, Volquez (2step) 400 last 2 years FOR Smyly 26 year old with 330 career high year 2 years ago

Cishek for Eduardo Rodriguez

Roc logic not very good.  Trade away a 450 point arm for an RP that gets you an extra 2 points per week over other guy when you have no SP's the way it is

I wonder how the guy can't realize if i wanted Melancon i would have drafted him instead of Rodon. Same thing for the 100 other shit offers he sent  :jerk

When a normal person looks at your team Cee they can't imagine what you were thinking drafting such a shit storm.

lol i love these defensive comebacks to people when they make fun of your deals roc

Ever take a step back and realize EVERY SINGLE PERSON in this league comments on how awful your offers are? This isnt a thing where you can say "cee doesnt know shit thats why he thinks its a bad deal" or tripp doesnt know shit yada yada EVERYBODY says the same thing. You offer scrubs for everyones best players. If cee or anybody else wanted shit players like Cishek or Tillman we all could have drafted them about 10 rounds after the guys you want for them