Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Getting Bundy/Wheeler in the previous deal helped make Santana expendable. 

Getting the roster slot was key, too. 

Don't think Santana comes back the same and is in-season rental type and not a chance to be a keep anyway. 

First agenda was to set your keepers before turning around and trying to fight, as with where we're at, need much to break right before that could happen. 

Getting Bundy/Wheeler in the previous deal helped make Santana expendable.

Getting the roster slot was key, too.

Don't think Santana comes back the same and is in-season rental type and not a chance to be a keep anyway.

First agenda was to set your keepers before turning around and trying to fight, as with where we're at, need much to break right before that could happen.

You have no one else on the DL so how did you gain roster spot trading him?

don't see how we can reward some teams for keeping lower round draft picks with a rule change, when we drafted/ kept players based on different rules.

Seems like everyone is going to have their own agenda on this one.

Yeah, it's not ideal.  But the alternative is keeping the current rules which makes the league worse over the long run.  Pretty sure there's no other league that does things the way we have it now

I was thinking the hybrid approach could work. 

3 base keeps and then 1b/1a of like round 11+. Or his idea of 3 rd less per year. 

Or flip it to where there's 2 base keeps and then implement that strategy. 

I just think things could look ugly if you have 8 or 9 of 12 owners trying to keep all these lesser talents due to round value, as obviously the best of the best are being kept regardless of draft pick penalties. 

Also...I saw many value picks that were sprinkled throughout the draft results and it had me thinking that burning your 1 to keep a guy + drafting a guy late is negligible to keeping a late guy and having a 1 to draft with. 

I was thinking the hybrid approach could work.

3 base keeps and then 1b/1a of like round 11+. Or his idea of 3 rd less per year.

Or flip it to where there's 2 base keeps and then implement that strategy.

I just think things could look ugly if you have 8 or 9 of 12 owners trying to keep all these lesser talents due to round value, as obviously the best of the best are being kept regardless of draft pick penalties.

Also...I saw many value picks that were sprinkled throughout the draft results and it had me thinking that burning your 1 to keep a guy + drafting a guy late is negligible to keeping a late guy and having a 1 to draft with.

Uh... I let go of verlander and Cole to keep two lesser round guys and while my pick in the second round has been real good (mccullers) obviously I'd have been better off not going for value and keeping the two top players in the draft.

Not sure what you dont understand but this league won't deal with a complex structure well. Hybrid idea is dumb and forces people to keep guys who suck late for no rrason.