Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

But lemme ask you about your 3rd idea, does that go with the rd1 penalty to keep a previously kept guy?

Meaning if Brick were to keep his best 4 guys, that still takes his rds 1 through 4 picks but if he keeps a later guy then it's 3rds less than prev?

yes, it reduces down to one and then backs itself up. So I'd have sale round 1 and Trea round 2 next year. Freeman round 7. Etc etc.

I'm in Indy for the weekend and leaving for dinner and to go out in 15 minutes.

3 round reduction is farest system. Simple. Works for everyone. I wouldn't have traded wood and rj wouldn't have traded that guy who sucks but whatever.

Probably the best option

Everyone okay with this?

i think it blows. I would have drafted differently and set up to keep some low round guys. Now guys mid round drafted young guys get a huge boost in their keepers

You don’t think it’s better than continuing with the way we have it?

I think everyone would have drafted differently. Vlad Jr would have been drafted. But at least he’s a keeper option if we make the change. He’s not a keeper with the current setup and that’s the problem - young players aren’t valuable. That sucks in a keeper league. If we make the change, next year’s draft will be a lot more interesting

i think it blows. I would have drafted differently and set up to keep some low round guys. Now guys mid round drafted young guys get a huge boost in their keepers

I cant argue here. I'm fine with the change as I got what I view as great keepers in good spots but can understand how people would view it differently.

Maybe make the change in the offseason.

I cant argue here. I'm fine with the change as I got what I view as great keepers in good spots but can understand how people would view it differently.

Maybe make the change in the offseason.

If you make the change in the offseason it’s the same thing ???