Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

You don’t think it’s better than continuing with the way we have it?

I think everyone would have drafted differently. Vlad Jr would have been drafted. But at least he’s a keeper option if we make the change. He’s not a keeper with the current setup and that’s the problem - young players aren’t valuable. That sucks in a keeper league. If we make the change, next year’s draft will be a lot more interesting

Why isn't he a keeper option with the current? I thought WW guys are 20th rounders with the current? 

Seems like nothing will change in that regard with the change of the 3 rd system--as that would go for guys who were drafted and kept. I'd assume the WW guys would remain the same. 

Why isn't he a keeper option with the current? I thought WW guys are 20th rounders with the current?

Seems like nothing will change in that regard with the change of the 3 rd system--as that would go for guys who were drafted and kept. I'd assume the WW guys would remain the same.

He’d cost a 1st rounder by the time he’s 21. Unless he’s Trout right away, he’s not a realistic keeper option

He’d cost a 1st rounder by the time he’s 21. Unless he’s Trout right away, he’s not a realistic keeper option

Gotcha. 

But at least he's able to be kept if TN wants to dice roll, though. 

I'm thinking Timely's system will allow folks to load up on 2nd tier keeps and keep them from being either 1st or 3rd tier/4th tier types. 

I struggle to see how anyone would have drafted much differently or would change their approach now, especially with nearly 2 more months to make trades and such.

nice win gamer.  I lost 3 starts this week and had one go 2 innings before hitting the dl for the second start.

Nothing like starting my second 0 step this year, but I get a 0 step and a 2 inning step.  Hard to overcome that

this league about mostly luck with this setup bud

It is.

There's no strategy at all, benches are so deep people just fire away on 2 steps. Most of the 3-5 sps have two steps once every 3-4 weeks. So a guy can blow 2/3 of the time and have a good 2 step week and he provides so much value that he beats times. When in reality he's a WW pitcher that if you started every week you would be crushed in pitching. 

Vargas for Timely

Marquez for DS

Every week there's 2-3 matches effected by WW guys no one would use.

Tyler Anderson

Yarborough

Fiers 

3 matches effected last week

10 points for a win just fucks up pitching scoring so bad

There's no strategy at all, benches are so deep people just fire away on 2 steps. Most of the 3-5 sps have two steps once every 3-4 weeks. So a guy can blow 2/3 of the time and have a good 2 step week and he provides so much value that he beats times. When in reality he's a WW pitcher that if you started every week you would be crushed in pitching.

Vargas for Timely

Marquez for DS

Every week there's 2-3 matches effected by WW guys no one would use.

Tyler Anderson

Yarborough

Fiers

3 matches effected last week

10 points for a win just fucks up pitching scoring so bad

How is it not strategy? You still hold bench bats pal. You think maybe you just haven't figured it out yet?

Starting a 2 step with one start vs Miami is good strategy.

How is it not strategy? You still hold bench bats pal. You think maybe you just haven't figured it out yet?

Starting "any one" vs Miami is a good strategy pal. There's no skill at all needed for that kind of call. 

Just not a diverse league when the benches are filled with pitchers who aren't on a roster in 99% of 12 team leagues. And every single owner has 10 pitchers on the bench talk about zzzz

10 points for a win is still pretty weak. It's a strategy for sure. But it's primarily just streaming or hoarding so someone else cant start two steps.

Starting "any one" vs Miami is a good strategy pal. There's no skill at all needed for that kind of call.

Just not a diverse league when the benches are filled with pitchers who aren't on a roster in 99% of 12 team leagues. And every single owner has 10 pitchers on the bench talk about zzzz

Agree here